CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 14 months long enough for you to play Hitman: Absolution?

If so, I'm offering a phantom of it, along with dozens of other games, as part of my main. It includes dozens of purchased games, and dozens of PS+ games (the PS+ games expire in Nov. 2014).

List of games: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a5XSXhb13wYCKByp3hApjcecLB8qpwv7MIm1dydoqxI/edit

Total retail value of games is over $500 (not even including DLC or any of the PS+ stuff, which accounts for half the list itself), but I'm looking to sell a phantom for just $30. I think that's a good deal, as I've seen people trying to phantom less than 10 games for $40+.

The phantom is available for download in about one month. If nobody buys the slot by then, I'm going to give the slot to a family member instead. The other slot I'm giving to another CAG in return for a favor he did for me last month.

----------

On another note, I have a different phantom available in one month for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (PS3) + Wild Arms (PS1) for $3.50 per slot, or $2.50 each if both slots get sold. Both slots currently available on that one.

edit: Actually, if anyone wants the THPS + Wild Arms phantom, I could hand the phantoms over now and then just do the remote deactivation myself in a month, so you could start playing right away.
Looks like a tempting offer but I'm looking for Hitman Absolution for keeps, thanks anyway though. I'm still unfamiliar with this site so I'm still reading up on Faqs here.

Looks like a tempting offer but I'm looking for Hitman Absolution for keeps, thanks anyway though. I'm still unfamiliar with this site so I'm still reading up on Faqs here.
If you don't find Hitman within maybe a week, I'll be glad to sell you my resell. Trying to beat it on professional difficulty and let's just say I get very impatient in the corn fields.

Also 1+ for everyone in my Xillia DLC group hayate188,Amatsuri and Killkernal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

Gonna label that Not Work Safe, but Duck Tales related.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azazael13 Group Complete

Ducktales HD $15 (Kerouac Host)

Resell $5

1. Kerouac

2. Tiger

Phantom $2.50

1. synnarc

2. captaintek3304

Saints Row IV $60

Host: Kerouac $10

Resell $20

1. WhiskeyCrazy

Phantom $10

If you are a thread regular, add yourself. If you are not a regular or we have not had prior dealings, please send me a pm before adding yourself.

If you don't find Hitman within maybe a week, I'll be glad to sell you my resell. Trying to beat it on professional difficulty and let's just say I get very impatient in the corn fields.

Also 1+ for everyone in my Xillia DLC group hayate188,Amatsuri and Killkernal
Alright I'll keep that in mind I looked at some Faqs here but just to clarify, Phantoms are games or DLC's you can play for a limited time right? And resells sound like once you buy them they're yours for an unlimited amount of time. If so, I think I'm gonna like being on this site. Might create a dummy account and all that further along the road once I'm a bit more known around here.

Alright I'll keep that in mind I looked at some Faqs here but just to clarify, Phantoms are games or DLC's you can play for a limited time right? And resells sound like once you buy them they're yours for an unlimited amount of time. If so, I think I'm gonna like being on this site. Might create a dummy account and all that further along the road once I'm a bit more known around here.
If you're interested in PS+, it's one of the free games right now.

You're not allowed to have any alternate accounts or you'll get banned, and why would you want one anyway?

Actually phantoms can be played for an unlimited amount of time too, its just if you delete the account or the PS3 messes up you lose it. Resells just allow for people to sell a game once they are done with it.

Also adding myself into this group:

[SIZE=12pt]Saints Row IV $60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Host: Kerouac $10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Resell $20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1. WhiskeyCrazy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Phantom $10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1.Crashlen0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3.[/SIZE]

what you think are phantoms are actually timeshares (=rents), phantom is basically a one time DL. Also "creating a dummy account" aka hosting is the best way for you to get known/trusted as long as you let people DL before they pay

@Smartbombuk

FC3 is nothing like FC3 Blood Dragon
I agree the FC3 is not like Blood Dragon. FC3 is phenomenal. Blood Dragon was just OK.

Hmmm, Burnout Paradise. I loved NFS Hot Pursuit and Scrubs recommended this a while back.

Out of curiosity, anyone with a share out there ? Must be with all DLC.

I didn't check your Trophy Card but you could play through NFS : Most Wanted instead of Burnout. Let me know if you need the DLC or game for timeshare.

what you think are phantoms are actually timeshares (=rents), phantom is basically a one time DL. Also "creating a dummy account" aka hosting is the best way for you to get known/trusted as long as you let people DL before they pay
One time download? I thought you could download them as much as you needed as long as you had the sellers PSN account attached with it.

One time download? I thought you could download them as much as you needed as long as you had the sellers PSN account attached with it.
That would be a resell account. A phantom is a one time download, as they described. I think of it as a rental you keep as long as you want. But once you decide to delete it, its gone forever.

Umm... No? Lol there is too much of an influx of new people for this to be feasible.

Library members, if you're reading this I could use some help. I need help contacting everyone in the library to do inventory on whats available, but will be swamped the next two days.

If someone could help me out , I have a list of accounts and users who currently have them, need people to contact these people and find that info, as well as tell them to join the new library (we're missing about 50 ppl still, but most of the big donaters are in there)

nope no idea, but alot of big jp games do hit the jp psn store so who knows.
Gotcha. Thanks. I hope this one does as it's very unlikely it'll get localized. Check it out if you haven't! (here's the latest trailer) Looks great, it's made by CyberConnect2, the guys that make the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, it looks as good as the Naruto games (even better) but it's a more traditional fighting game.

@strange - heard nothing since I sent the DiRT3 account info. Everything okay ?
Everything okay! Haven't wrote back because the phantoms just finished downloading today.

Hmmm, Burnout Paradise. I loved NFS Hot Pursuit and Scrubs recommended this a while back.

Out of curiosity, anyone with a share out there ? Must be with all DLC.
I have a share of this I think. Let me check and I'll PM you the info.

Thanks to kingcz for providing a free ps+ code.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Complete DLC Bundle - UK/EU Region £10.79 / $16.6
£3.60 / $5.53
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. extra80
------------
£1.80 / $2.77
1. EstonianBeast
2. Strange

+1 for everyone above
Same, +1 for all members involved.

+1 to Apollyon for hosting as well.

DiRT 3
1. jlazenby1
2. Strange
------------
1. EstonianBeast
2. EstonianBeast
+1 for jlazenby and EstonianBeast.

+1 for smartbombUK for hosting.

WRC 3
1. jlazenby1
2. Boosted
------------
1. Boosted
2. Strange
+1 for jlazenby and Boosted.

+1 for smartbombUK for hosting.

That would be a resell account. A phantom is a one time download, as they described. I think of it as a rental you keep as long as you want. But once you decide to delete it, its gone forever.
Ooooh... Yeah. Definitely looking for resell's. Main games I'm interested in are Hitman Absolution and Dirt 2. Saw that Dirt 3 isn't on the PSN store just now. If any extras on the accounts happen to include:

Splinter Cell games

Metal Gear Solid games

SMT Persona games

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games

Tales of Graces f

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Perhaps with some DLC's)

Far Cry 3

and

Resident Evil 4 HD

then I'm willing to pay extra for sure, and to a trusted member since this is my first purchase.

I'll be checking here a few times to view offers and It'd be easier to see those offers if I were PM'd since I get notified by replies to the thread. Just in case someone missed my first post any deals discussed or made will be able to happen at the beginning of next month when I'm able to purchase the resell account(s).

Thanks.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist
resales-$20
1.dtrain12
2.EstonianBeast
-------
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.tehflame

============

Killer Is Dead
resales- 20
1.tehflame
=======
phants- 10
1.menkimatt
2.snakeybro

========

Madden 25
resales- $20
-------
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.gray13wolf420

Don't pm me to join a group, just put yourself in!

Feel free to skip Burnout Paradise.

Play Far Cry 3. Now.

Did you start yet? Seriously, no brainer.

Not sure what to suggest for the one other game, perhaps The Saboteur :whistle2:k .
FC3 is getting plenty of support, i'll watch a couple of gameplay vids and decide, BD seriously did nothing whatsoever to lend to the cause. Im in talks with a few other people about other options though so see what pans out.

As for the other, Im angling to get TLoU from the GS group but looks like I wont get that until Aug 25th at the earliest. Still at least it's free when it does come up.

Still looking for the following games, resell or phantom 

Top Spin 4

All stars racing transformed

DmC devil may cry

Dante's inferno

Msg me.

SELLING:
NFS Hot Pursuit Resellable (EU): $3
NFS Hot Pursuit DLC (EU): $3

BUYING:
Spare Parts Resell/Phantom
Bioshock Infinite Resell/Phantom

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Potential Groups

Tales of Xilia - $60

$20

1. BossNian90

----------------

$10

FIFA 2014 - $60

$20

1. bogydogy

----------------

$10

Killer is Dead
$20
1.tehflame
----------------
$10
1.menkimatt
2.snakeybro

Madden 25 (2) - Release Date 08/27/13
$20
----------------
$10
1.snakeybro
2.gray13wolf420

Saint's Row 4 (5) - $60 - Release Date 08/20/13
Host: Kerouac $10

$20
1. WhiskeyCrazy

----------------
$10

2. crashlen0

Tales of Xillia and Dragons Crown - $104.98

$35
----------------
$17.50
3. Frombrknwings

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $54
$18
1. SteamboatOp (host)
2. TigerLust
----------------
$9

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)

Really far away and not full:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Release Date 10/29/13
$20
Yanksfan (host)

2. y2jd
----------------
$10

3.menikmati

Full:

Madden 25 - Release Date 08/27/13
$20
1. jlazenby1
2. akbeast17
----------------
$10
3. im_a_mac
4. yanksfan

Madden 25 (2) - Release Date 08/27/13
$20
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
----------------
$10
3. likeme
4. yourcheapgamer

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
120[/b]
1. revanchist
2. rpg
----------------
$5
3. bigwig_rah
4. snakybro[/size]

Saint's Row 4 - Release Date 08/20/13
$20
1. yanksfan
2. bigwig_rah
----------------
$10
3. graverobberx
4. themightypencil

Saint's Row 4 (2)- Release Date 08/20/13
$20
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
----------------
$10
3. iqubal
4. 4thhorseman

Saint's Row 4 (3) - Release Date 08/20/13
$20
1.sgand
2. taavivesi
----------------
$10
3. dormin
4. bizmat

Saint's Row 4 (4) - Release Date 08/20/13
$20
1. souljah
2. kvntwvlf
----------------
$10
3. gogetass4
4. setup

Splinter Cell: Blacklist (1) - Release Date 08/20/13
$20
1. Azazael13 (host)
2. Strange
----------------
$10
3. Gamerdad08
Gamerdad08

Splinter Cell: Blacklist (2) - Release Date 08/20/13
$20

1.dtrain12
2.EstonianBeast
----------------
$10

1.snakeybro
2.tehflame

Completed

Will be copied once a week to the 5th post in the thread.

Ducktales HD
$5
1. steamboatoperator
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$2.50
1. bigwig_rah
2.nephillim83

Ducktales HD (2)
$5
1. pravado
2. sgand