CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boosted I will take one of the phantoms on Wolf unless I missed them getting taken:

The Wolf Among Us Group #2

R-??
pimp.gif

1. Boosted
2. Revanchist (?)
-----------
P-??
nerdy.gif

1.wjgillespie602
I think you are good with that spot. I haven't seen anything different as of yet.

Madden 25

Resell - $20

1. rams81 (Host)

--

Phantom - $10

1. rams81

2. rams81

I have 2 friends getting slots as well as myself. Just need one more with trustworthy resell!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to KuHLiiDE for Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Crown Phantom

Anyone want to make a group for Storm?

Resell ($3.33)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($1.67)

@ anybody considering getting Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn MMO keep in mind that in addition to the game cost they will also require a monthly subscription fee. 

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

@ anybody considering getting Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn MMO keep in mind that in addition to the game cost they will also require a monthly subscription fee.

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yup, though at least the base game is cheaper. $40 on PS3 and $30 on PC. And you get about 2 weeks free when it launches before you even have to use your free month. All in all, not bad. I have never played a MMO past its initial free month, so this will be interesting for me. I am really excited for this game though.

Yup, though at least the base game is cheaper. $40 on PS3 and $30 on PC. And you get about 2 weeks free when it launches before you even have to use your free month. All in all, not bad. I have never played a MMO past its initial free month, so this will be interesting for me. I am really excited for this game though.
Are you sure the digital comes with free 6 weeks? That would make it worth for sure.

Yea, it's all just free play until Sept 7th. Then subs start, which case we should all get the same free month that retail purchases get. Pretty sure that triggers at the SE account level.

I wish they would make this game. This might be old but considering that the Final Episodes just started last Sunday I really wish I could play as Walter White.

http://youtu.be/fSUK4WgQ3vk

Yohsh added himself to the last remaining resell slot a couple of pages back.
Never seen him post in this thread so I am counting him as a new member and from I have started only having people that have been active in the thread for my groups but if they want to pay a deposit of the full amount(that will get refunded once everyone has downloaded and installed, then I would consider it, but a lot of people do not want to do that)

I need to try to give that show another shot. Most everyone I know raves about it, but I gave it like 4 or 5 episodes and it never hooked me.

Yea, it's all just free play until Sept 7th. Then subs start, which case we should all get the same free month that retail purchases get. Pretty sure that triggers at the SE account level.
I really doubt that the game will be shareable since it will most likely add a unique key to the 1st account that signs into it. I suspect it will work like DC universe did and that it will be tied to an individuals account and not their PSN id

Never seen him post in this thread so I am counting him as a new member and from I have started only having people that have been active in the thread for my groups but if they want to pay a deposit of the full amount(that will get refunded once everyone has downloaded and installed, then I would consider it, but a lot of people do not want to do that)
That's fine with me.

I gameshared alot back when you could share with 5 people. Far from a new member. Peep the join date. Just dont post alot. I don't mind looking for another group then. KB24 needs a resell of payday 2. Let him get it.

I really doubt that the game will be shareable since it will most likely add a unique key to the 1st account that signs into it. I suspect it will work like DC universe did and that it will be tied to an individuals account and not their PSN id
That would be disappointing. I would have thought the game was just a vehicle to get to the SE acct, which everyone would have their own separate. Hopefully we will get some more info or someone will be a guinia pig at launch.

I've gameshared with yohsh wayyyyy back. Before you were even around, I think.

I see. I know for me I have tried to get better percentages on games more recently but I still have a bunch of games at 0%. 19 to be exact but I am not worried about it. If I try out a game and I dislike it I will stop playing. That is what happened with a few of the games in my list. There are also a few games there from a friend who was at my house that decided to try a bunch of disc games that I had but he had the attention span of a goldfish so he swapped discs about every 20 minutes. Hello, Vanquish, HAWX 2, Battlefield 2, and maybe more.
I have a lot of 0s and low percent games from doing this same thing myself. For me, it wasn't a friend, but I worked at GameStop and as an employee we could borrow used games for a couple days. I'd get a game, try it, and never come back to it. Now I'm trying to clean some of those up and get higher percentages on them. It's hard to play older games when I'm always getting new ones though. First world problems?

mother of ****, the "look ma no spats" trophy in ducktales took me roughly an hour and a half to get.

a HUGE tip: clear out the area of treasures first, then go right to left, manually pogo'ing when you see spikes above you. got it on the third try when i tried right to left

also, you wanna be pogo'ing as you drop down from the rope in to the area, and you have to catch onto the opposite end's rope and climb up for it to count. i did it multiple times but the first time i did it that way it popped

That would be disappointing. I would have thought the game was just a vehicle to get to the SE acct, which everyone would have their own separate. Hopefully we will get some more info or someone will be a guinia pig at launch.
I am mostly basing it off that even the 360 version of XI had you add the game serial code to your account before you could play. I believe the Ps2 version was the same.

And the PC version of both plus the expansions had you register a game code to your account before you could play the game.

Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on PS3!

The final beta test will kick off on Friday 16 August 2013 at 9:00 GMT and last until Monday 19 August 2013 at 9:00 GMT.

Please find your PlayStation®3 promotion code below:

PlayStation®3 Promotion Code
T72E-6ANB-TJBB 

Please only enter this 1 code if you're truly interested.

i were not checking the topic in the last couple of days but i guess i saw that you guys doing a clan for payday2 , if so then add me . ;)

Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on PS3!

The final beta test will kick off on Friday 16 August 2013 at 9:00 GMT and last until Monday 19 August 2013 at 9:00 GMT.

Please find your PlayStation®3 promotion code below:

PlayStation®3 Promotion Code
T72E-6ANB-TJBB

Please only enter this 1 code if you're truly interested.
says invalid code... probably already redeemed. damn, i keep missing these

Gonna have to drop out of the Duck Tales group because someone is going to sell me their existing resell instead.  Not sure who was hosting the group I was in...

It's free to play until September 9th only if you played FFXIV version 1.0

Defiance dlc out August 20, $10.

trophy_bronze.png
trophy_gold.png

The Witcher 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokYn_nZK6U

• I have a Phantom available for the HD editions of God of War. It contains GOW I, II, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus. It's quite large, like 52 GBs. PM for offers, I accept other phantoms, or $6 Paypal Gift
------------------------------------------

• I'm also looking for a Ultimate Spiderman resell or Phantom. Please PM me with details
------------------------------------------

• Fifa 2013 Resell Slot for $7 Paypal Gift

Lego Lord of the Rings (PS3)

Resells

2. jlazenby1

Phantoms

2.GraveRobberX

Cant host, Im gonna be super busy the next couple of days

Madden 25 preordered!
PSN description says please come back any time after 12.01am EST August 27th to DL (9pm PST Monday 26th).

p1 akbeast17
p2 jlazenby1
r1 jlazenby1 HOST
r2 bigkrev13

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back