CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with spliting time is sometimes you forget where you are, or get controls mixed up.

Just realized that I'll be in San Francisco for a conference during the PS4 launch week so won't be enjoying it day one. Damn you work.

*1000th post*
That's the main reason ps4 isn't on my radar yet. Too many current gen games to play.

Congrats in 1k posts btw

Selling/Trade(resell) 15$

1 account slot with:

-Far Cry 2

-GTA: Episodes from LC

-Battlefield Bad Company 2

-Black Ops 1 & DLC(Moon)

-Gotham City Impostors

-GTA4

PM for details

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the main reason ps4 isn't on my radar yet. Too many current gen games to play.

Congrats in 1k posts btw
I personally never buy consoles on launch because

1. The amount of games available for the PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One are going to be pretty limited for a few years because most developers are still fixed on making current gen games instead of taking a gamble developing something for the next gen consoles not everyone has.

2. I don't want another Xbox 360 launch to happen, in which a large amount of Xboxs ended up with the RROD. I don't know if that will happen with the next gen consoles.

3. The price is pretty steep at the moment. It's guaranteed that the price will drop in a few years, and in those few years the developers should have officially moved over to next gen, so it's two birds with one stone right there. Cheaper and more games.

I have two phantoms in my group for Okami HD available priced at $3.33 each.

Also to anyone interested, a new slew of Tales of Xillia costumes were released on the PSN store, most notably Leia, Milla, and Elize's Idolmaster outfits, Alvin's Kratos outfit (must have right there just for the battle music), Leia's Ferah outfit, and more.

1. The amount of games available for the PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One are going to be pretty limited for a few years because most developers are still fixed on making current gen games instead of taking a gamble developing something for the next gen consoles not everyone has.

2. I don't want another Xbox 360 launch to happen, in which a large amount of Xboxs ended up with the RROD. I don't know if that will happen with the next gen consoles.

3. The price is pretty steep at the moment. It's guaranteed that the price will drop in a few years, and in those few years the developers should have officially moved over to next gen, so it's two birds with one stone right there. Cheaper and more games.

Also to anyone interested, a new slew of Tales of Xillia costumes were released on the PSN store, most notably Leia, Milla, and Elize's Idolmaster outfits, Alvin's Kratos outfit (must have right there just for the battle music), Leia's Ferah outfit, and more.
For the Xilia costumes, are you interested to start a group to buy the costumes?

For the Xilia costumes, are you interested to start a group to buy the costumes?
On second thought, not too sure if I want in. I just need the Kratos outfit which I can buy on my own as I don't have very much space left on my HDD for new users :p. I can still set it up and host if needed though.

All the new costumes included are :

• Alvin’s Kratos Costume ($2.99)
  • Elize’s Idolmaster Costume ($2.99)
  • Elize’s Mint Costume ($2.99)
  • Jude’s Leon Costume ($2.99)
  • Leia’s Farah Costume ($2.99)
  • Leia’s Idolmaster Costume ($2.99)
  • Milla’s Dhaos Costume ($2.99)
  • Milla’s Idolmaster Costume ($2.99)
  • Rowen’s Barbatos Costume ($2.99)
The total price for all of them would be $27. Also, buying the three Idolmaster outfits entitles you to a free Tales of Xillia Idolmaster theme that actually looks pretty sick. Link : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/tales-of-xillia-idolmaster-theme/cid=UP0700-BLUS31006_00-A003X00000000000

Tales of Xillia Costume Pack 2 $27

Resell : $9

Phantom : $4.50

Theoretically interested but kind of want to wait and see if they release the Star Driver costumes.
Makes sense. I suppose we could wait a little longer to see if they release anything else next update, and either make a group for every costume or something idk lol

Also just wondering - how many of you have finished Xillia, and how much playtime do you have? I beat Jude's story, Moderate difficulty, clocking in at 24 hours lol. Skipped most of the sidequests - saving that for New Game+.

Makes sense. I suppose we could wait a little longer to see if they release anything else next update, and either make a group for every costume or something idk lol

Also just wondering - how many of you have finished Xillia, and how much playtime do you have? I beat Jude's story, Moderate difficulty, clocking in at 24 hours lol. Skipped most of the sidequests - saving that for New Game+.
Count me in if you do end up making a group.

I'm not even close to being finished.

For all my prior systems I purchase 1 - 3 years after release but for some reason I wanted the PS4 on launch day with Killzone. Might be some kind of subblimabble (subliminal) message I got during E3 or the that my wife said she'll pick it up for my Christmas present :bow: . Most likely most of the games coming out in the holidays I'll be picking up for the PS3 version due to only 2 of my friends have pre-ordered the PS4 and no confirmed cross play for multiplayer.

All excellent points. As for the xillia costumes I only really like the costume for Millia called stargazer or something although that Kratos one is pretty cool.

How far are you in game? Seems to be taking a while for me, esp considering I'm gonna plat it too.

Edit* - just saw your previous post. I'm still on first playthrough after fighting the cat girl, not sure how far I am though.

All excellent points. As for the xillia costumes I only really like the costume for Millia called stargazer or something although that Kratos one is pretty cool.

How far are you in game? Seems to be taking a while for me, esp considering I'm gonna plat it too.

Edit* - just saw your previous post. I'm still on first playthrough after fighting the cat girl, not sure how far I am though.
Thank you. Hm, haven't seen that Milla one. To be honest, I don't really like how they are doing the costume now. I liked it before how getting a costume was a reward for a sidequest in previous Tales of games. Platting this game seems like a pain. I've finished my first playthrough, and have gotten five trophies. Four for the story and one for using Alvin's charge. Close to getting the skit trophy and battle trophy too. If you just fought the cat girl for the first time, I think you are about halfway done, maybe a little more.

If anyone has space in their group for Battlefield 4 Phantom, can you please add me

Been working in overdrive mode to plat SRIV, can't believe one day away = 7 new pages to read... Jesus!

Looking for a spot in a GTA V group, Battlefield 4 group, or COD Ghosts group, phantom or resell, but phantom is more desired. I have gameshared twice before!

guys why creating group in time of ps4 release !! we should wait to see if it will has gameshare or not , i guess if it has gameshare then most of these groups will fall apart . 8-[

guys why creating group in time of ps4 release !! we should wait to see if it will has gameshare or not , i guess if it has gameshare then most of these groups will fall apart . 8-[
Only of most people decide to buy the PS4 at launch they will but if they don't buy it then they at least can still have the games on PS3

If there is no gamesharing on PS4 then I will wait for a while before purchasing a PS4. The cost of the system is one thing but I can't go back to paying $60.00 per game again. Also with so many GS accounts right now I could probably not purchase another game until the end of 2014 and still not be finished with everything that I have at the moment. However, there is always a shiny new gem coming out next week so I will continue to buy like crazy. 

If there is no gamesharing on PS4 then I will wait for a while before purchasing a PS4. The cost of the system is one thing but I can't go back to paying $60.00 per game again. Also with so many GS accounts right now I could probably not purchase another game until the end of 2014 and still not be finished with everything that I have at the moment. However, there is always a shiny new gem coming out next week so I will continue to buy like crazy.
Buy Nun Attack(vita) easy trophies :joystick:

u have it already

Saints Row 4
Resell $20/$25 with Season Pass
1.Kuhliide
Phantom $10
1. crysisnyc
2. kuhliides friend

@Yanksfan

This is long overdue but:

+1 Boosted for my Saints Row resell share

+1 Kerouac for a Star Trek phantom

+1 Supremacy Tales of Xillia phantom

+1 Kerouac for a Disney Pixars Brave phantom

+1 m_m23 for a Remember Me Phantom

+1 Mixer236 for a Deadpool resell

+1 Emoney244 for a Dragons Crown resell

+1 HyeVltg3 for a Dragons Crown resell

Buying a Saints 4 phantom! ASAP.

He at least you manage to split time against games. I have a one track mind, until I do as much as I can I don't start another game.

I have yet to start resident evil 6, remember me, saints row the third, jak 3, persona 2 and 3 fes, devil may cry 1 & .

Have to finish xillia yet aswell. Otherwise would have got a phantom of blacklist.
Hey I'd rather have a one track mind on games. There are way too many games that I began the first level and never ventured further.

@Clone Yeah I joined the group because it had the season pass and game in one slot.

Hey I'd rather have a one track mind on games. There are way too many games that I began the first level and never ventured further.

@Clone Yeah I joined the group because it had the season pass and game in one slot.

Unrelated, but just realized you have the PSN ID I was trying to get when I got my ps3 last year lol.

Also just wondering, is the gameshare library still open

Unrelated, but just realized you have the PSN ID I was trying to get when I got my ps3 last year lol.

Also just wondering, is the gameshare library still open
someone took the original a long time ago, mine has an i instead of an l.

As for the library, I am not sure as I just recently got back into gamesharing again.

I actually just came on to start a group. Ha. You need me to host or do you got it?
u can host. :wave:

more info on Rain

the pre-order will come with a dynamic theme, five hand drawn avatars, a musical montage, and a Static Theme.

The exclusive pre-order contents will not be available for sale after September 30th.

So tempted to buy a resell slot of saint's row 4... i may just gamefly it though. saints row games are always super short (even 3 only took 30 hours to complete and that's bc of a stupid 30 hour trophy)

So tempted to buy a resell slot of saint's row 4... i may just gamefly it though. saints row games are always super short (even 3 only took 30 hours to complete and that's bc of a stupid 30 hour trophy)
In what universe does 30 hours count as super short? :p

Any sports gamers going to be doing an NCAA 14 or Madden 25 gameshare? I have 100% Feedback but have only traded on here once so I assume I prob don't have enough rank to host one, but would be interested in someone taking under their wings/should pads and joining their gameshare if they decide to get either or both games. 

oops missed rain group , if any one created a new group then put me down as phantom please .

----

forgot to

+1 to boosted for hosting splinter cell group

Also,the account with MW2 is up for resell now :)

The account has:

Blacklight: Tango Down

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2® with Stimulus Package

Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Season Pass

God of War® HD

Midnight Club® 3 DUB Edition Remix

@Clonesinper666 Complete groups

Disney Universe Ultimate ~$26

Resell $8.66

1. Whiskeycrazy

2. Kerouac (Host)