CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[PS3] Looking For:

Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
GTA V RESELL  (Teh Reaper's Grp)
Killer Is Dead RESELL   (Willing to Host/Start a group if needed)
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
PHANTOM 4 SALE:
『Assassin's Creed 3 + Season Pass』

TIMESHARES: $0.50/Day (3.50/week) [TRUSTED(or vouched for) MEMBERS ONLY]
『Ni No Kuni』
『Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel』
『Dead Island: Riptide』
『Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (UK)』

UPDATED.

Same here. played a few hrs and said fuk this.
I could never get into the Tales series. the battle system is just not "RPG" enough.

menikmati, on 31 Jul 2013 - 4:34 PM, said:

We have a group that was buried under some posts, a resell slot is available.

Don't know if Hockridge and snakeybro are still in.
=O

HOCK & SNAKEY!!!! GIT YER ASSES BACK EEEERrrr

have you tried PM-ing them?

I dont mind hosting if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
menikmati, on 31 Jul 2013 - 4:34 PM, said:

We have a group that was buried under some posts, a resell slot is available.

Don't know if Hockridge and snakeybro are still in.
that resell slot was taken by cwinters. im still in for now if i got enough hdd space.

The Tales series isnt for me, too much kiddy japanese stuff for me

I'm kinda curious about those RPG's too, what made you not like it? I was hoping Tales of Graces f would be good since they're in the same series.
For me it was the horrible dialog and the too anime-ish characters. But I'm sure if the game was actually good, like Ni No I would put up with it, but it wasn't. Nothing about the game drew me in. The combat was fun though.

I really need another good RPG like Dragons Dogma/Dark Souls/KOA/Skyrim, those games make me smile.

I thought Tales of Vesperia was the best jrpg this gen. Tried tales of graces f and couldn't get into it. Vesperia has one of the most badass protagonists in any game ever, and his sidekick is a dog that smokes a pipe

I'm kinda curious about those RPG's too, what made you not like it? I was hoping Tales of Graces f would be good since they're in the same series.

It's not a hack and slash, there's more thought and a lot of button movements than to work with than just pounding a few buttons. I just finished Xillia about 60 hours or so logged. I thought it was pure amazing and can't wait till the next one next year. Graces f was good too but the battle was a lot simpler.

It's not a hack and slash, there's more thought and a lot of button movements than to work with than just pounding a few buttons. I just finished Xillia about 60 hours or so logged. I thought it was pure amazing and can't wait till the next one next year. Graces f was good too but the battle was a lot simpler.
Yeah the battle/combat in xillia is its only bright side imo.

The dialog isn't that bad in Xillia, it's a bit more mature than Graces F, god Graces F is just so kiddy.  I lol'ed pretty hard at the Bondage skit and the "tethering" lol.

The story was the best I have played this gen next to Lost  Odyssey.

NO! Don't play Graces F or Symphonia 2 - they are both god awful additions to the Tales Of series. Graces F may have appealing gameplay, but its story and characters are so bad. It's literally just playing the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh - all about friendship and shit. Symphonia 2 has the worst Tales Of main characters - Emil doesn't do shit and Marta is honestly my least favorite character in gaming.

In general, the three best games are Vesperia, Symphonia, and Abyss.

Play Vesperia if you want amazing gameplay with a badass main character and a decent story.

Play Symphonia if you want an amazing story, great set of characters in general, and decent gameplay. .

Play Abyss if you want amazing character development, great story, and great gameplay - although this one takes the longest until shit starts to go down. The first 15 hours aren't that great, but after one event, everything changes and the game gets really good. Similar to Madoka or Steins Gate if you've seen those - nothing happens for a while, and then shit starts to go down. Since you like Persona, I'd recommend Abyss the most, as it is the one that has the most character development - though not as deep as Persona's social links.

Xillia is pretty good, but honestly nothing touches Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia. Most of the Tales Of fanbase agrees with these three being the best you can get out of Tales Of.

I could never get into the Tales series. the battle system is just not "RPG" enough.

=O

HOCK & SNAKEY!!!! GIT YER ASSES BACK EEEERrrr

have you tried PM-ing them?

I dont mind hosting if necessary.
How is it not RPG enough? Just because it isn't turned based? It honestly has all the main JRPG elements - focuses on story, battles have spellcasting and artes in general with a hierarchy, etc. If anything, I find it hard to play normal JRPGs after playing most of the Tales Of games as it is way to slow just sitting around and going turn by turn (besides strategy JRPGs like Fire Emblem or Advance Wars).

Selling Saints Row 4 resell

Also does anyone know if the EA Season Ticket is shareable?

If anyone wants to start a group or go half with me let me know I will start a group up and see if there is any interest.

Also the resells will get future Ea games early like fifa and NHL

Ea Season Ticket $25

Resell: $8.34

Phantom: $4.17

1. akbeast17

Ugh, getting "This content can be used if you renew the license in the PlayStation Store," on my recent gameshares of Payday 2, XCOM (with BioShock 2, same error), Splinter Cell, Divekick and Saints Row 4.

I also just checked Max Payne 3 (I had the same problem and fixed it, and it returned).

Dragon's Crown still works after I've deleted the account from my PS3.

Since the max user accounts is 16, I can only have a main account and 15 other GS game accounts? I have been buying a lot of phantom slots lately and have been forced to delete accounts to stay under the 16 cap but thought that the game would still remain functional after deleting the account. If the game is "deactivated" after I delete the account from my PS3, then I've made the ultimate newbie mistake.

EDIT:

I just tested SR4 and it does work since I have the account on my PS3 still.

Anyways, I'd like my Okami HD group to fill up if possible. 

Resells : $6.66

1. GinnTokki

2. CrysisNYC

Phantoms : $3.33

Also looking for MGS HD Collection share. 

Yeah I'm SOL on those last couple of games.

Well, now I will tend to buy resell slots and not fuck it up.
you could try to ask some of the owners of the phantoms later on if you could redownload the corrupt shares. I know some people have done so, and I honestly think that the fellows CAGs here wouldn't mind unless some other changes were made to the account. Just my hunch though, never experienced this first-hand, although I am at my 16 user cap and I do have a lot of phantoms lol .

Use a Red smiley for phantom users on far left of XMB so you don't a)log on by mistake and risk losing the content b)delete the account (you did both :S)
Has anyone in this situation ever tried oning and offing a second identical one and seeing if it has any effect? There's nothing to suggest it would work, just curious.

Real. A thread on GTAForums had handfuls of people confirming with photos and videos. I think they took down the pre-download for now at least. It appears you receive the Blimp DLC and a theme as a preorder bonus as well. Picture below is from a user on GTAForums.

2dwi8vb.jpg

Atleast you know you're not; the joke of the gaming world :)
ouch, at least you can save a few bucks being here! I'm from USA btw man

Has anyone in this situation ever tried oning and offing a second identical one and seeing if it has any effect? There's nothing to suggest it would work, just curious.
please reformulate? I've read that 10 times still dont get it lol

I have a couple 1TB externals & a 750 GB. I may check it out.
HMU if you have any questions I'll be glad to help

Real. A thread on GTAForums had handfuls of people confirming with photos and videos. I think they took down the pre-download for now at least. It appears you receive the Blimp DLC and a theme as a preorder bonus as well. Picture below is from a user on GTAForums.

2dwi8vb.jpg
argh damnit instead of posting I should have tried getting it... apollyon or smartbomb around? lol

@GinnTokki The first series of Yu-Gi-Oh! had more flashbacks than Lost ever did. That's saying alot, they have at least have 2/3 flashbacks per episode of nonstop corny-ness. It was awful to see.

I think he means log into a phantom to see if it deactivates.

Anyways...SR4, who's wants to co-op, drop your PSN, snakes too busy playing his other 532953939 games.
nah doe, i wanna co-op with u in SR4 but im just focusin on The Bureau right now and then I got Splinter Cell and Divekick and Flashback on xbla and playin the genesis version of Castle of Illusion but we'll play real soon bro. I haven't even played a single online game of payday 2 yet lol. Oh and I'm depressed that they fuked up my Batmang ;(

@GinnTokki The first series of Yu-Gi-Oh! had more flashbacks than Lost ever did. That's saying alot, they have at least have 2/3 flashbacks per episode of nonstop corny-ness. It was awful to see.
Huh I don't remember the flashbacks. The first few things that pop into my mind are "For some reason, playing a children's card game has caused me to become severely injured" and "Doctor, hit him up with 45CCs of Friendship!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back