Not open for further replies.
Rayman Legends (EU) out this friday!

resales
1.spacecadet?
----
phants.
1.snakeybro
2.spacecadet?
ive got $11ish in my paypal, if that would cover a resell ill take that if not then phantom is fine.

also +1 to akbeast17 for his Saints Row 4 resell (im assuming this is some sort of feedback system?)

im almost done with it if anyone wants it for around $15ish amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
PHANTOMS AVAILABLE -  :bouncy:   :bouncy: 25% OFF ALL PRICES FOR THIS WEEKEND  :bouncy:   :bouncy: 

Account #1 - Assassin's Creed 3 with Benedict Arnold Pack, Batman : Arkham City with Catwoman Bundle, Prototype 2 with (Radnet, Excessive Force, and Colossal Mayhem Add-ons),  Medal of Honor Frontline, Double Dragon Neon, and The King of Fighter '96 - $12.00    $9.00 (2 Slots available)

Account #2 - Metal Gear Rising + JetStream DLC - $7.00 $5.25

Account #3 - Crysis 2 - $3.00 $2.25

Account #4 - Xcom : Enemy Unknown - $3.00 $2.25

Account #5 - Hitman HD Trilogy - $4.00 $3.00

NEWLY ADDED - Alice Madness Return Ultimate Edition - $2.00

Account #6 - Batman Arkham Asylum -        :wave:         :wave: Offer anything        :wave:         :wave: 

Phantoms for sale:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $5 

Spec Ops The Line $2

Assassin's Creed 3 + Season Pass + Need For Speed Most Wanted $10

Injustice: Gods Among Us Phantom/Resell $7/$14

+1 for jlazenby1  for uncharted 1+2 GOTY phantom

and 

+1 for smartbomb  and Kerouac for Disney universe

I joined Duck tales and castle of illusion group but never got any PMs is it going to start any soon? Who is going to host?

Anyone have a resell on an account that has AC brotherhood, revelations, and 3? Not trying to pay a buttload for them since I already completed them all on 360, but I sold that bad boy and am a ps3 man now, so I want to recomplete them.

Just been pm'd by emonwills asking for any shares. I told him I don't currently plan to sell anything, which is true.

However he's not made any posts so tread carefully.

So I got my new HDD today, need some advice. Do I need to deactivate all my resells before I remove my current drive? I don't know if they are tied to the drive or the console itself.

So I got my new HDD today, need some advice. Do I need to deactivate all my resells before I remove my current drive? I don't know if they are tied to the drive or the console itself.
Tied to the console. I didn't have to deactivate mine when I upgraded a few months ago.

Anyone have a resell on an account that has AC brotherhood, revelations, and 3? Not trying to pay a buttload for them since I already completed them all on 360, but I sold that bad boy and am a ps3 man now, so I want to recomplete them.
If you want to buy a phantom of either Brotherhood Ultimate Edition and/or 3 Complete Edition (separate accounts), send me a PM with a reasonable offer (not a lowball).

Rayman Legends(eu) (out now!!)
resales- $19
1.spacecadet(paid)
-----
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.brainybro

need 1 more resale!!

If you want to buy a phantom of either Brotherhood Ultimate Edition and/or 3 Complete Edition (separate accounts), send me a PM with a reasonable offer (not a lowball).
I don't have room for any more phantoms. My reasonable offer for a resell of brotherhood would be $2 (as nobody is in the market for it so it's a sunk cost), and I can get 3 standalone already through the library, just wanted to know if anyone had em all on one acct

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back