JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle (Japanese version) - $71

$23.70
1.Strange
2.Pancakes?
----------------
$11.90
1.JiZames?
2.Mirmo

Game will be purchased from the HK PSN Store. Add yourself if interested.
Oh man so glad there's actually a group for this. I'm so in.

Was your system old?
2 years maybe? It was a 4gb slim w/ two 16gb usb's and a 20gb hard drive put in, included kinect + 3 controllers. my account license was worth a pretty penny though, i think he gave me $100 for that alone

btw, whoever i was in a skullgirls group with, take me off. i just bought it on my main

2 years maybe? It was a 4gb slim w/ two 16gb usb's and a 20gb hard drive put in, included kinect + 3 controllers. my account license was worth a pretty penny though, i think he gave me $100 for that alone

btw, whoever i was in a skullgirls group with, take me off. i just bought it on my main
Just wondering, where did you go to sell your account licenses? I have an XBL account with Tales of Vesperia, Blazblue CT, and Eternal Sonata that I was trying to sell a while back. Don't use XBL anymore, and whenever I play Xbox I just play Halo 3 or 4 local multiplayer :p.

EDIT : NVM saw you sold it all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering, where did you go to sell your account licenses? I have an XBL account with Tales of Vesperia, Blazblue CT, and Eternal Sonata that I was trying to sell a while back. Don't use XBL anymore, and whenever I play Xbox I just play Halo 3 or 4 local multiplayer :p.

EDIT : NVM saw you sold it all together.
off site on a private forum that's invite only and invites cost money. took a while to find a buyer. my account licenses had about 100 xbla games, 10 games on demad, and a buttload of dlc though. you wont get really anything if you only have those 3 games on it lol

Oh ok. I traded in a 320 w/ 1 controller a little over a week ago to Gamestop. They gave me $257 in credit. I transferred $250 of that into Amazon Credit to pay off the remaining balance on my PS4.

Oh ok. I traded in a 320 w/ 1 controller a little over a week ago to Gamestop. They gave me $257 in credit. I transferred $250 of that into Amazon Credit to pay off the remaining balance on my PS4.
wtf are you serious.. how did you get so much? even with that bonus trade in they were giving they only offered up to $100 for a slim + controller

damn. i finally maxed out the space on my ps3 with nothing that i can really delete off hand. i really am tempted to delete my arkham asylum phantom acct and just pick up a new phantom later on down the road but idk....

wtf are you serious.. how did you get so much? even with that bonus trade in they were giving they only offered up to $100 for a slim + controller

damn. i finally maxed out the space on my ps3 with nothing that i can really delete off hand. i really am tempted to delete my arkham asylum phantom acct and just pick up a new phantom later on down the road but idk....
You can buy the disc version of that game off ebay for like 5 bucks. Dont bother having that take up space.

By the way, I just got two of my buddies to join the Forum as they learned about gamesharing from me.  I am ready to vouch for them 100%.  Problem is, they are trying to post and cant!

Is there a new process where you cant post for a week or something?

I can't remember what the base was. I'm a PUR Pro member, but I don't think that makes a difference. Moreover,  I traded the Halo 4 console, but I don't think that made a difference either. I traded it in w/ a vanilla controller. I pretty much broke even on it. I sold the game and FOTUS DLC on Ebay for $130. I still have both controllers it came with. I bought it on a whim. I had over $100 worth of RZ certs that were about to expire. I have the Star Wars console still. I didn't need the Halo console too. I had been using it in a different room, but with the X1 and PS4 coming out I decided to get rid of it while I could. Next on the chopping block is my Fat 80GB BC PS3.

I can't remember what the base was. I'm a PUR Pro member, but I don't think that makes a difference. Moreover, I traded the Halo 4 console, but I don't think that made a difference either. I traded it in w/ a vanilla controller. I pretty much broke even on it. I sold the game and FOTUS DLC on Ebay for $130. I still have both controllers it came with. I bought it on a whim. I had over $100 worth of RZ certs that were about to expire. I have the Star Wars console still. I didn't need the Halo console too. I had been using it in a different room, but with the X1 and PS4 coming out I decided to get rid of it while I could. Next on the chopping block is my Fat 80GB BC PS3.

I can't remember what the base was. I'm a PUR Pro member, but I don't think that makes a difference. Moreover, I traded the Halo 4 console, but I don't think that made a difference either. I traded it in w/ a vanilla controller. I pretty much broke even on it. I sold the game and FOTUS DLC on Ebay for $130. I still have both controllers it came with. I bought it on a whim. I had over $100 worth of RZ certs that were about to expire. I have the Star Wars console still. I didn't need the Halo console too. I had been using it in a different room, but with the X1 and PS4 coming out I decided to get rid of it while I could. Next on the chopping block is my Fat 80GB BC PS3.

$309 total....I feel pretty good about the trade now. I thought you received $300 just for a similar system.

wG71ZNz.png

You don't give feedback till the downloads are finished?
I personally don't give any kind of feedback until everything's on my system and I know it works. People who give feedback just for completing groups or receiving payment are not using the system properly imo, as passwords and stuff can still be changed after that happens.

I personally don't give any kind of feedback until everything's on my system and I know it works. People who give feedback just for completing groups or receiving payment are not using the system properly imo, as passwords and stuff can still be changed after that happens.
You could be like me and just not give feedback.

I personally only deal with maybe 7 or 8 people on here now, so the feedback does not help my decision that much.

I see.

I know this belongs in the code drop thread, but I thought I'd drop one here as well just because. So yeah. 

The Showdown Effect on Steam. Just guess the last digit. 

CRDMV-TTQGC-3FGZ?

IS PES 2014 going to come out Digital?

Edit:

On that note...

PES 2014 (UK version preferred due to OF support)

Resell

1. mauaus

Phantom:

1. mauaus

However i cant host,any takers?
I wonder if this will sell well. EU X1 preorders are shipping with Fifa 14 included.

Still the BEST platform game series of all time. No better game to play over and over.
To each its own i guess, never liked fifa i like the complexity and general feel of PES

Hey @Kerouac sent you a PM this will be our group for us PES 2014:

1. kerouac

2. Kerouac

Phantoms:

1. mauaus

2. mauaus

Cheers!

Still the BEST platform game series of all time. No better game to play over and over.
I like it. It's the only sports game I consistently buy. I have not been too impressed with the evolution between Fifa 11-13 though. I'm really pissed about how they handled the pro player from the 11-12 switch. Now that I gameshare though, I will pick up both PES and Fifa. It still will cost me less than a new copy of Fifa. Although, I might end up getting Fifa 14 for the PS4 too.

Scratch that last post. If anyone has a Diablo 3 resell available and also has 100% positive feedback, I'll join. Sorry to the other guy but I'm too nervous to deal with anyone with negative feedback since I was scammed recently.

You forgot to give me feedback....
Plus, in all honesty, if someone is demanding immediate feedback that's a perfectly good reason not to provide it...

Diablo 3

Resell($20)

Phantom

1.Teh Reaper

2.Teh Reaper

FIFA 14
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.PeliGang

1 more resell slot on fifa and 2 resells for diablo 3!

Looking for a Battlefield 4 phantom.
I can't wait now after seeing this 
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3W4FbsAqIY[/flash]

Couldn't figure how to embed a video lol

I cant wait now after seeing this
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Q3W4FbsAqIY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Q3W4FbsAqIY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
My eyes hurt after reading this^.

So, what is the word on GTA 5 on the US PSN store?  Is it coming day one?  Midnight release?  Pre-load?

Thinking I don't wanna wait on the PC version...

Sellin- Rayman Legends(eu) out now!!   resale share- $18 (might go down a few bucks if needed,pm me)

sold!

Gta V is coming out at 12 midnight pst(3am est ) ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back