CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Yanksfan']Bioshock Infinite

Resellable - $27.50
1. Yanksfan (host)

Super Phantom (resellable as a phantom in first 6 months. Needs to go through host for password) - $12.50
1. Setup

Phantoms - $10
1. iknowlondon
2. lilman[/QUOTE]
I'll take the last phantom.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iknowlondon']I'll take the phantom slot[/QUOTE]

Cool. Do you have any GSing experience here on CAG? I am just asking since I have not noticed you here before. Being a member since 2010 helps though.

Since we're buying Bioshock for $60, will the resells for that game be able to spend the $10 in april thanks to the spend 50 get 10 deal? Help me on this guys :applause::bouncy:

[quote name='gez']Since we're buying Bioshock for $60, will the resells for that game be able to spend the $10 in april thanks to the spend 50 get 10 deal? Help me on this guys :applause::bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

Yes you will receive it on April.

As for a new gameshare library. Sounds good as the older one seems to be kind of dead even with the new influx of shares. If we make a new one it would obviously be more susceptible to stolen shares depending on who decides who gets in but we would definitely have more available shares as there have been a lot of new people here. One thing that another website does is that when it lends out shares, when they give the info, they temp change the password for the borrower to download then change it back to the original once the borrower finishes downloading. THen we wouldn't have like the x amount of people who borrowed that share to know the account info.

@Truebald good work on that buddy. I tried doing that a few months ago (though mine was a lot uglier and added wanted shares too) but I just couldn't keep up with it as people sold share without updating and now with the amount of people here, it's going to be a lot harder but kudos to you man.

Selling PS all stars share with FFVII for $7.50

[quote name='Yanksfan']Cool. Do you have any GSing experience here on CAG? I am just asking since I have not noticed you here before. Being a member since 2010 helps though.[/QUOTE]

It's coolio. True stories, I am indeed a noob/no experience. I usually stuck to the deals section until I recently noticed this thread. So, hopefully you can school me to make the process painless!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yes you will receive it on April.

As for a new gameshare library. Sounds good as the older one seems to be kind of dead even with the new influx of shares. If we make a new one it would obviously be more susceptible to stolen shares depending on who decides who gets in but we would definitely have more available shares as there have been a lot of new people here. One thing that another website does is that when it lends out shares, when they give the info, they temp change the password for the borrower to download then change it back to the original once the borrower finishes downloading. THen we wouldn't have like the x amount of people who borrowed that share to know the account info.[/QUOTE]

This may be my project for tomorrow.

So keep on the lookout for a invite to a new group vets. Then more will come later.

[quote name='navalg1337']Curious if anyone other than myself was interested in the game Defiance. It's an MMO shooter and supposedly there is a beta for PS3 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I very much am

Phantom Spot May be open:

Tomb Raider, Walking Dead, Bioshoc Infinite, Army of Two
Resell ($76.65)
1. Bill(Host)
2. Noone13
Phantom ($38.33)
1. ravenbear
2. Brockothoko (no response yet)

**** Let me know if you're interested in a Phantom slot.

[quote name='bill123']Phantom Spot May be open:

Tomb Raider, Walking Dead, Bioshoc Infinite, Army of Two
Resell ($76.65)
1. Bill(Host)
2. Noone13
Phantom ($38.33)
1. ravenbear
2. Brockothoko (no response yet)

**** Let me know if you're interested in a Phantom slot.[/QUOTE]

If someone would rather have a resell slot I can switch to a phantom as well.

[quote name='rpg']Can anyone translate this? Free plus for EU. Thx

http://www.yourdiscovery.com/nl/web/playstationplus/[/QUOTE]
2k6Wx

And then you'll get the email, after that you'll get your code when you click on the link on "Jouw unieke voucher code voor de 30 dagen gratis* PlayStation Plus Trial kun je hier opvragen."

I wonder if those codes require a CC or if they stack.

When creating a new account in the PS store I got the message " The Maximum Number Of PSN Accounts For This System Has Been Reached, Please Use An Existing Account"

HALPPPP

Has anybody ever gotten this? I got it after the Country/Language page.

[quote name='Brainberry']When creating a new account in the PS store I got the message " The Maximum Number Of PSN Account For This System Has Been Reached, Please Use An Existing Account"

HALPPPP

Has anybody ever gotten this? I got it after the Country/Language page.[/QUOTE]

You can only host/make 64 accounts. Did you already reach your limit lol?

Also anyone looking to create a Asura's Wrath DLC group?

Selling:
PS Allstars $7

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You can only host/make 64 accounts. Did you already reach your limit lol?

Also anyone looking to create a Asura's Wrath DLC group?

Selling:
PS Allstars $7[/QUOTE]

I guess so, does this mean R.I.P gamesharing? or can I still buy shares and just can't create them?

[quote name='Brainberry']I guess so, does this mean R.I.P gamesharing? or can I still buy shares and just can't create them?[/QUOTE]

You can buys shares/join groups but you can't host anymore (I don't even remember the last time you did). Doesn't your roommate have a ps3? Just make an account from his ps3.

Shit I forgot you can do it online, thanks rams

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action

[quote name='clonesniper666']This may be my project for tomorrow.

So keep on the lookout for a invite to a new group vets. Then more will come later.[/QUOTE]

So are you inviting only people you trust or is a collective vote for whether the group thinks the person is trustworthy to get in the group?

[quote name='intuition']Looking for a Bioshock infinite resell or phantom[/QUOTE]

Me too, want to start a group?

[quote name='Brainberry']I guess so, does this mean R.I.P gamesharing? or can I still buy shares and just can't create them?[/QUOTE]

Can't you just create via Qrio?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You can buys shares/join groups but you can't host anymore (I don't even remember the last time you did)[/QUOTE]

Phewwwwwwwww

And I used to host a lot back when I first started

[quote name='rams81']A no-go for me with PS+ codes. Maybe they're just not activated yet.[/QUOTE]

I made a new account. Also, I think you must choose Netherlands as a region/country. That way it worked for me.

[quote name='maximalni']I made a new account. Also, I think you must choose Netherlands as a region/country. That way it worked for me.[/QUOTE]
Did you need to link a credit card to it?

[quote name='maximalni']I made a new account. Also, I think you must choose Netherlands as a region/country. That way it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Wont the store language be in Dutch though?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You can buys shares/join groups but you can't host anymore (I don't even remember the last time you did). Doesn't your roommate have a ps3? Just make an account from his ps3.

Shit I forgot you can do it online, thanks rams

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action

So are you inviting only people you trust or is a collective vote for whether the group thinks the person is trustworthy to get in the group?[/QUOTE]

This link NEEDS to be in the OP. This just made my hosting SO much easier. Thanks!

Thanks guys for posting the EU 30 PS+ code link. Anyone know if/when they expire? I'm thinking about hanging onto it for a few months before redeeming.

[quote name='clonesniper666']This may be my project for tomorrow.

So keep on the lookout for a invite to a new group vets. Then more will come later.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, glad to see it happening. :D

Message to both phantoms in my BioShock Infinite group: the bundle has been pre-ordered. The original BioShock is available to be downloaded immediately, as is the exclusive theme. I'll be PM'ing each of you the account info with a personalized password so that you can begin your download and save some time come next week.

BioShock Infinite March 26th
1. Steamboat (host/paid)
2. GogetaSS4 (paid)
1. likeme (paid)
2. just2dirty (paid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Odin Sphere - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Just wanted to quickly say that while I've only participated in 3 groups, gamesharing is my new favorite thing about CAG. How have I been living in the dark for so long?

Also...still looking for Assassins Creed 2!

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts Group B 3/19/13 Release Date

Needs 1 more phantom, releases in just a couple of hours.

Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. DiZeo
Phantom ($8.33)
1. mauaus
2. kvntwvlf (Paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back