1. Apollyon
----------------
$10

FIFA 14

$20
1. Apollyon
----------------
$10

I'll take the GTA sellable although I wouldn't mind switching to phantom if we find out it works with multiplayer...

Grand Theft Auto V

$20

1. Apollyon
----------------
$10
1. krtgolfing

FIFA 14

$20
1. Apollyon
2. cgm92284
----------------
$10
I think we are now full for GTA V:

Sellable $20:

1. Apollyon

2. BenC7

Phantom $10:

1. evozakira

2. krtgolfing

Finally got my xillia plat, now I can delete it off and have a free user space. Good game.

Now to start and plat remember me.
started it last night myself. already 6 hours in. absolutely loving it, the alt jude costume is really cool and i'm really digging all the "adult" humor that pops up here and there

Any forum regulars need a phantom/resell for a gta v group?

Finally got my xillia plat, now I can delete it off and have a free user space. Good game.

Now to start and plat remember me.

Congrats. I started it last night and I'm loving it so far, about 7 hours in. Digging the sprinkled around adult humor, but Milla's lisp is really starting to get annoying.

Also, if any forum regulars have any cheap yet good (like uncharted series) disc based games they want to sell, let me know. I know there's a forum for that, but I like dealing with people I trust.

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats. I started it last night and I'm loving it so far, about 7 hours in. Digging the sprinkled around adult humor, but Milla's lisp is really starting to get annoying.

Also, if any forum regulars have any cheap yet good (like uncharted series) disc based games they want to sell, let me know. I know there's a forum for that, but I like dealing with people I trust.
Do i count as a forum regular? I made deals with a couple of guys here. Im intersted in a phantom gta v

Do i count as a forum regular? I made deals with a couple of guys here. Im intersted in a phantom gta v
If you can have people vouch for you you can get a phantom. For a resell I'd want someone I trust to take the other resell for obvious reasons.

Had anyone here vet played Way of the Samurai 4? I am debating importing the European version since Play-Asia has it for $22 this week.

Broke down and bought it. $26 after shipping so not too bad

Thanks, the lisp won't be as bad as it goes along and I was pretty surprised at all the talk of bondage and 'bazongas' in the skits.

Just completed the first chapter of Remember Me, the remixing of enemies memories is actually quite interesting and different. Looks good so far.

Thanks, the lisp won't be as bad as it goes along and I was pretty surprised at all the talk of bondage and 'bazongas' in the skits.

Just completed the first chapter of Remember Me, the remixing of enemies memories is actually quite interesting and different. Looks good so far.
The GIF in your sig is awesome. That's all I have to say.

Selling Tales of Xillia resell $14

plus it has some extra money in the account since I paid $20 (plus the other person who paid $20 too)

Beyond Two Souls - $60 - Pending Digital   (unless I missed where they said it won't be)

$20

1. Azazael13 (host)

----------------

$10

Beyond Two Souls - $60 - Pending Digital (unless I missed where they said it won't be)

$20

1. Azazael13 (host)

2.Setup ( can switch to phantom if any one wanted the resell slot )

----------------

$10

they said nothing about it , hope they get it digital :S

So I started Time and Eternity today. I don't see what all the negative talk was about. I don't think it's that bad. I'll be honest though, I don't 100% understand the battle system and it seems to be just mash the circle button and heal when needed. Not much strategy, but I'm only a couple hours in so it could open up later.

So I started Time and Eternity today. I don't see what all the negative talk was about. I don't think it's that bad. I'll be honest though, I don't 100% understand the battle system and it seems to be just mash the circle button and heal when needed. Not much strategy, but I'm only a couple hours in so it could open up later.
There are parts of it where you have to either dodge or block. I got the timing down for most of the regular encounters but on the boss level I just go all out button mashing and hope for the best.

There are parts of it where you have to either dodge or block. I got the timing down for most of the regular encounters but on the boss level I just go all out button mashing and hope for the best.
Story seems kind of dumb, but it's on par with typical JRPG fare. I'm also a fan of how the map just shows you everything of interest, so I don't have to really worry about missing anything. I'm not complaining so far.

Has anyone played Rayman Legends on PS3 yet if so how is it? i mean i know the game is great (played ALL the rayman games including the first one on PS1 & Origins),but i mean murphy wise when pressing the circle button,any issues there?

I have an ancient Ni No Kuni resell for $15 if anyone's looking. Think I'd rather unload this behemoth and get in on a Legends Share. It also includes LBP Karting. PM me if interested, thanks.

Looking for a Rayman Legends timeshare. I was set to buy the Vita version, but I just CAN NOT accept they removed even 1 stage from the game. 

Beyond Two Souls - $60 - Pending Digital   (unless I missed where they said it won't be)

$20

1. Azazael13 (host)

2. Setup (willing to switch to Phantom)

----------------

$10

1. Bizmat

NBA 2K14 $60 (10/01/13)

Resell $20

1. Kerouac

2. Kerouac

Phantom $10

If you are a thread vet, add yourself.

I see it. Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters.

A basic version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, this game offers all content of Dead Or Alive 5 (except for certain characters and story mode)

I found more info on it. It says you can play almost every game mode, but only 4 characters is unlocked. The free version includes four fighters (Ayane, Hayate, Kasumi and Ryu Hayabusa)

I see it. Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters.

A basic version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, this game offers all content of Dead Or Alive 5 (except for certain characters and story mode)

I found more info on it. It says you can play almost every game mode, but only 4 characters is unlocked. The free version includes four fighters (Ayane, Hayate, Kasumi and Ryu Hayabusa)
Damn I hope you can still get the platinum trophy for it.

Grrrrr stupid fucking gamefly. I updated my address two weeks ago to my new address after moving. I checked the night before Diablo 3 was sent out and it was correct. Game was supposed to come today and never did, and now i log in to see they automatically reverted my address back to my old one and sent it there.

What the fuck... what do I do now? urghhhhh

Anyonte interested in Rayman Legends?

Rayman Legends

$20

1. DarkMaizena
-----------
$10
1. DarkMaizena
I'll take a phantom

edit: god dammit. group filled up. might have to use my AK, today is just not my day.

you guys talking about free DOA5, is it on EU or something? Bc the core game shows up as $40 for me

figured it out. can you get trophies with the "core fighter"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back