CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell off a phantom immediately, Rockstar collection 1 contains:
Grand Theft Auto 4: Lost & Damned (stand-alone)
Grand Theft Auto 4: Ballad of Gay Tony (stand-alone)
LA Noire (game-only)
Midnight Club LA & DLC
Red Dead Redemption (game-only)

Also tons of other stuff for sale/timeshare in my sig.

Plz PM me any offers.

+1 to my Aliens group: Boosted, Factor 747 & Tiger
+1 to Kerouac for Aliens

Also:
+1 to my DanceStar group: StarShadow & DarkMaizena

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit early, I know, but will PS4 gamesharing be conducted in this thread (or #7) or will it have its own thread? Seeing as this is the PSN gamesharing thread, am I correct in assuming it will be done here as well?

A bit early, I know, but will PS4 gamesharing be conducted in this thread (or #7) or will it have its own thread? Seeing as this is the PSN gamesharing thread, am I correct in assuming it will be done here as well?
First we need to find out if it's possible, but I assume we'd just use the same thread since eventually PS3 stuff will stop coming.

For Sale/Rent(timeshares):

- $50 PSN code - $47.50

- $20 PSN code - $18.50

- ICO Collection, Journey, LIMBO, Braid, Flower - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Ni No Kuni - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare

- Borderlands 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC pacs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Earthworm Jim HD - phantom, timeshare
- Retro City Rampage - sellable, phantom, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.
+1 to SteamboatOperator (Bought the Ico and other indie games phantom spot)

First we need to find out if it's possible, but I assume we'd just use the same thread since eventually PS3 stuff will stop coming.
That's assuming people won't still be grouping for older games but I can see support for PS3 for a little while yet. Next year theres two big jrpgs releasing, digitally too I think.

I know I'm waiting out ps4 for at least 18 months. I know I have plenty of PS3 games to play yet, may even keep me going past 18 months.

Man, I gotta take a break from gamesharing for a while or I'm never going to finish all these

Phantom backlog:

- Final Fantasy 13-2
- The Last of Us
- Red Dead Redemption + Fifa 13 + Borderlands 2
- Rayman Legends
- Metal Gear Solid 3
- Resident Evil 6
- Rayman Origins + Goldeneye
- Dragon's Crown
- Tomb Raider
- Dead Space 2

Resell backlog:

- Black Ops 2
- Tales of Xillia
- Saint's Row 4
- Assassin's Creed 3 + Mafia 2 + Stealth Inc
- Okami
- GTA V + LA Noire
- Binary Domain

Which of those do you guys think is the quickest to platinum? I'm kind of a fiend and won't remove an account unless I plat the game or come very close before giving up. Gonna be hard now that I got Diablo 3 and KH HD ughhhh (this is the biggest first world problem I can possibly imagine)

GS Library members 

The site just underwent some update so there is going to be more functionality now (pretty much everyone will have moderator abilities soon, meaning you will be able to edit posts and stuff to make life easier) - you may be sent an email asking for it to update your password or something, so if you plan on continuing to use the library, do so. We just got a few new games in. I'm also thinking we need some new blood in there, as we have a lot of games with nobody in line, and more members = more diversity in games. There's a section where you can recommend people to be voted on to enter. I can only imagine Cheapy is in the final stages of removing the old library on here given the time since he said groups were going away, so if you're not in the new one yet, send me a PM. I also highly recommend those of you putting up shares put that donations to the library are required to rent the games, as that will promote the expansion of the library.

Also, looking for a blops 2 season pass timeshare if anyone has one. I don't plan on going for easter eggs or any of that jazz, shouldn't need more than a week.

Metal gear solid is the shortest of all and it's a phantom so you can clear an account space.  It's relatively easy, it's only takes around 9 hours to plat and it's an amazing game (my favorite of all the MGS games).

Tomb Raider is pretty short and sweet too but I'm still too lazy to do a few trophies.

Man, I gotta take a break from gamesharing for a while or I'm never going to finish all these

Phantom backlog:

- Final Fantasy 13-2
- The Last of Us
- Red Dead Redemption + Fifa 13 + Borderlands 2
- Rayman Legends
- Metal Gear Solid 3
- Resident Evil 6
- Rayman Origins + Goldeneye
- Dragon's Crown
- Tomb Raider
- Dead Space 2

Resell backlog:
- Black Ops 2
- Tales of Xillia
- Saint's Row 4
- Assassin's Creed 3 + Mafia 2 + Stealth Inc
- Okami
- GTA V + LA Noire
- Binary Domain

Which of those do you guys think is the quickest to platinum? I'm kind of a fiend and won't remove an account unless I plat the game or come very close before giving up.
Mgs 3 is a pretty quick and easy one.

You can forget about binary domain, when I last played it the online was barren. Single player is awesome but after a few weeks of checking through online I traded my copy in. From the others that I've played they require a fair bit of grinding.

I've got tomb raider now do if you wanna boost some online trophies whenever, just pm me.

We really need to stop organizing groups via PM because it messes with many already established groups( I have been noticing this for quite a while), if someone has the time to PM you about a spot in an open group then they obviously have plenty of time to post in the thread quoting your post. I have seen a few members lose their spots in completed groups because they posted and I caught it but someone else got it because of a PM.

Also just like all big release games many people are in 3 or 4 groups for the same game, some may be intentional but most probably are not. So check all the below groups and update me with the situations between them.
Grand Theft Auto V (12)

$20
1. Apollyon
2. cule54
----------------
$10
3. krtgolfing
4. evozakira

This is how the group should be. It was in your completed groups post before. I didn't notice cule54 took the last slot, so I posted again, to which shiftee replied.

ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 2

Resell 16.66
1- Killkernal (Paid)
2- Kerouac (Host)
Phantom 8.33 
1- Setup (Downloading)
2- Segamew (Downloading)

For Sale:
Rayman Legends Resell 

Zone of The Enders + Way of the Samurai 4 phantom $4.67 Sold to Islan

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f $8 Sold to mythus

Remember Me phantom $7

Black Ops II + Revolution Map Pack phantom  $offers

Phantom Large Account: $Offers

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Walking Dead Survival Instinct
Atelier Ayesha
Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass & Industrial Rev DLC
Defiance + Season Pass
Tomb Raider (2013)
Quantum Conundrum
Bioshock 1
Dead Island Riptide
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

anyone got a $10 psn code? Im trying to add 10 via paypal to my account and its not working. i wanna play killzone mercenary already -_-

PW is great, but I couldn't be bothered with S ranks on the 360 version. Just way too time consuming. I agree that 3 is the worst but being the worst MGS game of the 5 console games isn't really saying it's bad. It's still like an 8.5/10 game at the very least

Edit: Actually, 4 might be the worst. It had some cool moments but overall I think 3 was a little more memorable.

there sold out online :/ and my local gstop doesnt have any psn cards in stock either. furkkkkk
How does a company like gamestop run out of digital codes? That's a bad sign in general

Blogcast ep.89

Psn
-Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver
-Real Boxing *Vita
-Grand Theft Auto V

Ps2 Classic
-Capcom Fighting Evolution

And of you guys here on Inferno on D3 yet?

I want to do the Key Warden missions, going to be on Master 1 so the loot will be better also. Don't know how to adjust MP level yet so if you know how please school me lol

200k DPS on my DH so we can blaze right through it. 

Played 1,2,4

Have mgs3 subsistence, after the Halo jump i quit the game. :oops:
barack-obama-sad-3.jpg

I will say, my opinions n MGS games are usually a lot different than most people. For me, 2 is my favorite, followed by 4. I think we can at least all be in agreement that 5 looks amazing?

MGS4 was amazing, but I think the gameplay is kind of dated. I couldn't even force myself to play the HD remakes. I got bored after a couple hours playing. 

Because its the only game I've been playing, unlike you who has two games running at the same time on 360/PS3 which you also swap out for different games every hour lol.

I SEE U
Dont have anymore physical xbox games, and havent played on xbox in a while, ps3 for me bro. Almost to lvl 30 ^_^ my thumb is tired of hittin dat x button.

I will say, my opinions n MGS games are usually a lot different than most people. For me, 2 is my favorite, followed by 4. I think we can at least all be in agreement that 5 looks amazing?
I can't fault you there because 2 and 4 are both fantastic. I also consider myself a little different in that I liked the
"twist" involving playing Raiden the majority of the game.
I know a lot of die-hards were butthurt over that, but I still think it was pulled off well personally.

Played 1,2,4

Dude you're missing out if you love MGS. In my opinion MGS3 has the best boss battles (The End was my favorite).

@yanksfan Not going to lie I was pretty bummed out that twist on MGS2 but it still was an amazing game nonetheless.

Played 1,2,4

sabubcy1a.png

I don't even understand this. That's the beginning of the game. Shit, that's the goddamn prologue. Waiting around for a GTA group to open and instead I'm being subjected to all these offensive opinions.

sabubcy1a.png

I don't even understand this. That's the beginning of the game. Shit, that's the goddamn prologue. Waiting around for a GTA group to open and instead I'm being subjected to all these offensive opinions.
Gameplay is dated, maybe he just got turned off by it.

Kind of like seeing a fat chick naked, only true love would commit to it. Thought "maybe I will enjoy it" but after seeing what it felt like decided he wasn't into it and stopped.

MGS 2 & 3 are dated and gameplay doesn't really hold up that well especially when u got games like Blacklist and other new stuff now, plus u got like a 3 hour cutscene every 5 mins in metal gear, but mgs v looks hnngggggggg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back