CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna make a group for Mark Of Kri or Urban Trial Freestyle? heres some gameplay vids, Mark of Kri is a great game! Im bored and need something to play until GTA online and NBA 2k14 comes out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBPuUidk8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDYhnWXvDKs[/youtube]

Any Fifa cags got a club I can join? I play midfielder/wing. Tired of playin with nubs -_-
bump

Looking for Black ops 2 DLC! I need two slots of Apocalypse and one of Vengeance. I doesn't matter if they are phantoms or resells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i bouth the FIFA 14 and have slots avaiable

If interested pls PM me

FIFA 14

--

1. fricco (downloaded)

Remember guys, if you have trustworthy friends that are capable of understanding the game share process, tell them about this topic. The more people we get, the more groups we can get going. If you are a regular and vouch for them, most people will be willing to trade with them right off the bat.
Looks like GTA V and FF14 zapped most our community lol I'm guilty as well of trying to run through ni uni kuni. :/

Urban Trial Freestyle-$7.99

resales-$2.67

2.wpress

-------

phants-$1.33

2.snakeybro

Mark Of Kri(ps2) $10

r-$3.33

------

$1.67

1.snakey

Looks like GTA V and FF14 zapped most our community lol I'm guilty as well of trying to run through ni uni kuni. :/
I just like to rob convenience stores and see how long I'll last in a police chase. They finally brought back the spike strips I see :) . And the cops in this game are evil, really easy to get wasted when you stop your car to get into another

Have a phantom for splinter cell blacklist going for $6.40 by the evening if my phantom in the group doesn't respond to me. Only regular users that can be vouched for please.

Would like to get it done with before the evening though.
Bump bump. Both resell and myself are ready, just need a phantom who wants it.

Edit*

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Resell 12.80

1.rpg - paid

2. wpress - paid

phantom 6.40

1 ClydeShebang - paid

2. dragonjud - paid

Purchasing game, will send info to phantoms.

I think we have enough to put together an NHL 14 group. Can anyone host?

NHL 14

1. Wiinet

2. BossNian90

--

1. POndash

2. plvl

Kingdom of Alamaur  Phantoms and resells for sale

Armored Core Verdict Day  resell $16

@clyde I'm guessing you left your info on it?

Yeah I just deleted it right now on the sony site. I'm really hoping it will work for him now.
Okay, I sent another pm. I hope it worked the second time, but please wait until I've told you that I'm out of the account to log in.

I will let you know if my install worked properly when it's finished.

Urban Trial Freestyle-$7.99

resales-$2.67

1.shadowlombax

2.wpress

-------

phants-$1.33

2.snakeybro

Mark Of Kri(ps2) $10

r-$3.33

------

$1.67

1.snakey

Urban Trial Freestylae-$7.99

resales-$2.67

2.wpress

-------

phants-$1.33

2.snakeybro

Mark Of Kri(ps2) $10

r-$3.33

------

$1.67

1.snakey

Mind if I join the urban trial group as a resell? (Posting from phone so can't add myself)

I have a few resells for sale

GTA 5 - 2 Resells $19 Each
FIFA 14-1 Resell $19
Splinter cell blacklist - Resell $14

PM me if interested thanks.
Please have some feedback if interested.

Looking for:

NBA 2K14 resell

Madden 25 (will pay $15)

NCAA 14 (will pay $15)

MLB 13 (will pay $7)

On another note, I'm very desperate for a Deadpool resell (cheap plz), want the game mainly for trophies, but I also want to see how mediocre the game is, plus it looks kinda fun (for the first hour lol).

Someone's trying to be a smartass huh? Yeah I do read the feedback forums and there is nothing there about TLOU resell being sold, Perhaps you better check yourself.

nevermind.. why should I try to help a lil snot nosed kid who's impatient
To Cak's credit, i actually sold my resell yesterday, just havent updated the feedback thread. I should edit my previous post actually, my bad

Acct: #1  $8 Phantom
Hitman Absolution w/ DLC
Sleeping Dogs w/ 3 DLC Packs
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Round 5 Complete Set
-Christmas Complete Set
-Hotties Swimwear Complete Set
SFxTekken Alternate DLC
-Julia
-Alisa
-Cammy

Acct: #2   $20 (6 Month Re-Access)
Bioshock Infinite
-Industrial Revolution DLC
-Season Pass
-Vigor, Bottles, Money Bonus
-Clash In The Clouds
Original Bioshock Game

Acct: #3   $25 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #4   $15 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #6 $10 Phantom
Catherine
Record of Agarest War
Max Payne 3

Acct: #7 $15 Phantom
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Season Pass Characters
-Lobo
-Batgirl
-General Zod
-Scorpion
Costumes
-Flashpoint Pack
-Teen Titan Pack
-Bad Girl Pack
-Red Son Pack
-Killing Joke Pack
-Arkham City Pack

Acct: #8 $2 Phantom
Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Pack

Acct: #09 $8 Phantom
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

All accounts besides #10 are USA Created

On another note, I'm very desperate for a Deadpool resell (cheap plz), want the game mainly for trophies, but I also want to see how mediocre the game is, plus it looks kinda fun (for the first hour lol).
I have a resell i bought a while ago that i havnt played yet but Im not familiar with you that well to lend it to you. If you want i can time share if you down with that.

I have a resell i bought a while ago that i havnt played yet but Im not familiar with you that well to lend it to you. If you want i can time share if you down with that.
I can't timeshare because I'm constantly deleting users off my PS3, lol. I go for resells since I know I can always recreate the user with the account with the game(s) on it if i really need too delete other game(s)/delete the user with the game(s) i don't need to make user or HDD space for ANOTHER game I need to download.

I can't timeshare because I'm constantly deleting users off my PS3, lol. I go for resells since I know I can always recreate the user with the account with the game(s) on it if i really need too delete the game(s)/delete the user with the game(s) to make user or HDD space for ANOTHER game I need to download.
Not to sound like a douche, but your grammar makes me cringe every time I read one of your posts. :)

I can't timeshare because I'm constantly deleting users off my PS3, lol. I go for resells since I know I can always recreate the user with the account with the game(s) on it if i really need too delete the game(s)/delete the user with the game(s) to make user or HDD space for ANOTHER game I need to download.
I got a headache reading that. And still dont get what you said. Being flat out honest I simply was trying to lend u this game as a resell not phantom it off i only decided to timeshare which is lending you for a fee till you return it cause u are fairly new.Simply I would rather not throw my share that i am yet to play out without insurance.

I got a headache reading that. And still dont get what you said. Being flat out honest I simply was trying to lend u this game as a resell not phantom it off i only decided to timeshare which is lending you for a fee till you return it cause u are fairly new.Simply I would rather not throw my share that i am yet to play out without insurance.
XD, I meant i'd rather have a resell because I can delete the user freely to make space for another user and be able to re-download/re-create the user with the same game later or if I so desire (and the bonus of selling it off later). Also I might be kinda new to CAG but feedback Is where part of the trust comes from, not saying you're in the wrong for not trusting me for a resell, but i'd rather have a resell of any game in general. Another barrier for me renting it is I only have time to get on my PS3 during the weekend's so those other 5 (maybe 4 days) i won't have a chance to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back