CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can already do this from your Vita. Go into your Trophies, and pull up the list for PSN, and you can hide any games you don't want people to see. I know PSN Profiles doesn't include hidden trophies in their stats, so if you hide a low % game, it will increase your completion % on their site.
I had no idea you could do this. When did they add this feature?

Thanks very much for the Avatars! :)

I think the trophy hiding thing started just a couple of months ago or so. There was a big commotion about hackers hiding the obviously hacked ones, and most leaderboards will not count your profile altogether if you so much as hide one game or trophy (and rightfully so IMO).

Looking For These Resells Or Join Group for: 

Mass Effect Trilogy

Madden 25/Fifa/PES/NBA 14 (Someone had discounted groups) 

Rain

The Last Of Us

Battlefield 4 + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
Resells: $31.50
1. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms: $8.50

CoD: Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)

Resells need to be vets and I am hosting both groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
need a GTA5 cag crew yo, how does one join

also 2k14 good to go? shareable?
I downloaded NBA and it seems like it is, havent been online with the other phantom at the same time yet.

Join CAG Elite on gta v. just go to friends crews and join it yo.

Timesharing Puppeteer. $3.

Timesharing Final Fantasy XIII-2. $2.

Selling Time And Eternity phantom.

OR

Timesharing Time And Eternity. We'll talk.

NEED THE CASH IMMEDIATELY SO WILL SELL TIME AND ETERNITY PHANTOM FOR $4...

They're definitely working on the online right now. Earlier this morning you were able to pick a color shirt for your character, now you cant. Also now there are more glasses available for the female than there were this morning.

Battlefield 4 + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
1. PancakesAreLove
2. noone13

CoD: Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
1. noone13
1. noone13

I added myself into both groups.

Made 2 characters on GTA Online and chose to begin gta online in solo mode and its working now

Scratch that, its not working yet. 

For all the people checking NBA2K14 and whether it is 100% shareable and whatnot: Why? Wasn't it mentioned that the description for 2K13 was/is incorrect and that it is in fact shareable? Yes, I'm referring to the US version. Or has it been proven that the US NBA2K13 has some restrictions? I suppose it being a year old sports game doesn't really make the answer important.

Made 2 characters on GTA Online and chose to begin gta online in solo mode and its working now

Scratch that, its not working yet.
you're gonna have to remake the character. it's a pain. had to remake mine 4x already, every time it just gets wiped. i'm not gonna bother trying until tmrw

you're gonna have to remake the character. it's a pain. had to remake mine 4x already, every time it just gets wiped. i'm not gonna bother trying until tmrw
Its saving mine now so i dunno. Maybe tomorrow it'll be better. At least I got my first trophy on gta online.

Its saving mine now so i dunno. Maybe tomorrow it'll be better. At least I got my first trophy on gta online.
Saw my brother attempt to log in, same amount of success as you with the trophy. Looks like it has its story mode, not sure on the silent protagonist though.

Looking For These Resells Or Join Group for:

Mass Effect Trilogy

Madden 25/Fifa/PES/NBA 14 (Someone had discounted groups)

Rain

The Last Of Us
You joined this last night then backed out today. All the other 3 members have paid.

Pro Evolution Soccer $45.00 (Discounted Group)

Resell ($15.00)

1. VenTli

Phantom ($7.50)

1. Strange

2. dragonjud

1 slot remaining.

You joined this last night then backed out today. All the other 3 members have paid.

Pro Evolution Soccer $45.00 (Discounted Group)
Resell ($15.00)
1. VenTli
Phantom ($7.50)
1. Strange
2. dragonjud

1 slot remaining.
I feel like it should be obvious at this point that he's more into complaining about not having the shares than he is in obtaining them. How many people have posted that they have TLoU shares, or Madden shares, and he has yet to buy them.

I had this happen with my splinter cell group. Juan wanted a phantom and dropped last minute saying he didn't have enough funds even though I discounted it and after group was done he posted he wanted a splinter cell phantom.

Me and rpg had a good laugh at that. Some people eh.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)

Resells: $22.50

Phantoms: $7.50

1. fmills15

2. techguru928

Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass

PS4 Slot: $40 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)

1. setup

Batman: Arkham Origins

Resells: $20

1. sgand (host)

Phantoms: $10

1. GamerDad08

2. Luxuria

NBA 2K14!!!

Resell $20

1. full

2. full

Phantom

1. akbeast17

2. akbeast17 (friend) 

need to fill as soon as possible need 2 resell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back