CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have different control schemes available. I picked the one closest to Battlefield 3.

Unfortunately, in this day and age, customizable controls on console games are a thing of the past.

In fighting games, you can map attacks to whatever works for you. I remember watching Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Dante Must Die videos. The uploaders let people know how they customized their controls. This enables them to do all those crazy combos.

It actually works! Though, my combos are no where as flashy.

I was finally able to enter an empty server without being stuck on the black loading screen. Fooling around with the control schemes, I have achieved about 80% of my preferred controls from Battlefield 3.

Soldier Buttons: Veteran

Soldier Sticks: Default

Vehicle Buttons: Veteran

Vehicle Sticks: Default

Heli Buttons: Veteran

Heli Sticks: Legacy

A couple of buttons are reversed for driving and flying. But hey, at least I can play the game.

Yeah, judging the beta is not exactly the same as judging the actual game. Sometimes, I have to take a step back and realize this is not the final product. It is a working release that we can play. Sure, there may be some things that are broken. But, that is the idea behind a beta release.

I will give it another go and see how I fare this time.
All of this talk about BF4 not looking that great or playing that well is causing me to reconsider purchasing it. I really wasn't that into BF3 anyways. I did like close quarters but I just wasn't a diehard Battlefield person.

I know people will call me a Call of Duty fanboy but I tend to prefer the speed of Call of Duty. There are things I really like about the battlefield series though. I like that a knife slash isn't a instant kill (unless it is from behind), customized projectiles (shotgun rounds), and destructible environments.

Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass

PS4 Slot: $40 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
Resells: $31.50
1.Drolan
2.Drolan
Phantoms: $8.50
1. setup
2. purplepanda

Group is complete. I will send a PM.

All of this talk about BF4 not looking that great or playing that well is causing me to reconsider purchasing it. I really wasn't that into BF3 anyways. I did like close quarters but I just wasn't a diehard Battlefield person.

I know people will call me a Call of Duty fanboy but I tend to prefer the speed of Call of Duty. There are things I really like about the battlefield series though. I like that a knife slash isn't a instant kill (unless it is from behind), customized projectiles (shotgun rounds), and destructible environments.
Just remember this build is most likely an older version, seeing that they DICE needs to go through the whole process of getting approval for the beta to be on the PSN store and Microsoft store. Also, on PC the graphics look fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom $2.50:  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (+ bonus game: Wild Arms)

One slot sold, one slot still available.

Resell $8: Shadow of the Colossus + Ico HD collection

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

$10
1. shadowlombax
2. bow and arrow
----------------
$5
3. vashtheowner
4. purplepanda

South Park : The Stick of Truth (2)

$20.00
1. revanchist
----------------
$10.00
1. bigwig_rah
2. purplepanda

Joining these two groups.

I tried to ask before, but no one explained it. Do we know anything for sure about gamesharing on the PS4, or are we just hypothesizing?

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass + Watch Dogs (FREE)

Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)

Phantom - $30
1) Amatsuri
2) Skylinersx

With the credit we receive, I will make a Watch Dogs share and we will all get a slot for free (the same slot as you reserve in the first group).

I'd buy more phantoms if I didn't have such a small hard drive. As it is, though, I need to be able to delete and shuffle things around. I'm missing out on some great prices (that COD: Ghosts for $8.50!!).  :whistle2:(  I don't understand how it's that cheap.

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass + Watch Dogs (FREE)
Resell - $115 (I think)
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)
Phantom - $30
1)
2)
With the credit we receive, I will make a Watch Dogs share and we will all get a slot for free (the same slot as you reserve in the first group).
That's a deal and a half right there. If I wasn't already in a group for AC4, I'd consider this.

Resell - $115 (I think)
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)

Phantom - $30
1)
2)

Resell $120

Phantom $30

Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)

Phantom - $30
1)
2)

Interested in a share, but how will it work for phantoms as the games are released on different dates? Do we have to wait till the last game is released before d'ling everything?

AC 4: Black Flag
$20
1. krtgolfing
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro

Mark of The Kri($10)

r-$3.37

-------

p-$1.67

1.snakey

I'll join Mirror of Fate hd as a phanty.

Interested in a share, but how will it work for phantoms as the games are released on different dates? Do we have to wait till the last game is released before d'ling everything?
Phantoms would download first still. Myself and the other resell would have to wait a few extra days.

Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)

Phantom - $30
1)Amatsuri
2)

will gladly take a phantom :)

Hypothhesizing at the moment. A few people are gonna try sharing games. I know me and Pancakes are gonna try with our COD: Ghosts group.
I'm pretty sure the "Home" account system can be exploited very easily (depending on how many consoles an account can be tied to), which might lead to having more than 4 people in groups all capable of reselling the slots. Here's hoping it works that way.

Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)

Phantom - $30
1)Amatsuri
2) skylinersx

I'll take the last phantom slot

it's a beta clearly with texture packs stripped out. wait til journalists review it before backing off of it imo, it can still end up being great we've only seen one map.

Anybody want an account with MAG for free? Its online is getting shutdown in a few months so im giving it away to anyone that wants to enjoy it before it shuts down. PM me!

im in for rocksmith 2014
Count me in .

Also i guess i will start a group for Rocksmith

Rocksmith® 2014 Edition $60 ( 22 oct. )

Resell $20

1. Setup

2. bill123

Phantom $10

1.frombrknwings

After a LONG hiatus I'm back to gamesharing again lol.

Please add me for a resell

EDIT: Also glad to see Boosted is still going strong making those groups. Good going man!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins
Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

After a LONG hiatus I'm back to gamesharing again lol.

Please add me for a resell

EDIT: Also glad to see Boosted is still going strong making those groups. Good going man!
Its nice to see you back to gamesharing , but sadly the group is already completed , hope you can fill a new group soon . ;)

Rocksmith 2014
$20
1. setup
2. transcollector
----------------
$10
1. clonesniper666
2. frombrknwongs

Hey guys.. I have to ask another quick question.. What if I’m not interested in the PS3 shares and I only want the PS4 version.. How much would I pay? Would it be the same $20?

Blogcast ep.92

Psn
-F1 2013
-Atomic Ninjas *CrossBuy
-BATTLE OF TILES EX
-Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
-Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition
-Just Dance 2014
-Orc Attack
-Sniper Elite V2

-Worms Revolution Extreme *vita

Ps2 Classic
-Heavenly Guardian

*The Wolf Among Us

Coming This Month

rpg is late with this shit, so im doin it.

Blogcast ep. 92

Disagea D2

Sniper Elite V2

Heavenly Guardian(ps2 classic)

Orc Attack: Fart or Die

Worms Revolution Extreme(vita)

we post at the same time, too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back