CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't let U.S. users view the Japan Store page for the 15 day promotion :( or other pages on the PSN Japan site.
What do you mean?

JPN PSN Store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/home/%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0

PS Plus 15 Day Free Trial: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/reward_game/ps-plus-15%E6%97%A5%E9%96%93%E7%84%A1%E6%96%99%E4%BD%93%E9%A8%93%EF%BC%88%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E6%9B%B4%E6%96%B0%EF%BC%88%E6%9C%89%E6%96%99%EF%BC%89%E3%81%82%E3%82%8A%EF%BC%89/cid=IP9105-NPIA90009_01-PSPLUSFREE15AUTO

You can't access them if you're signed in on a different region account, so sign out of the other region first.

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD

Release Date: 11/5/13

Price: $15

Resell - $5

1. Yanksfan (host)

2. Pancakes

Phantom - $2.50

1. Snakeybro

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/20/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd-gameplay-tgs-2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Resellable accounts for sale:

Account #1:

Elemental Monster Online Card Game
A LOT (around 80% currently) of LBP2 DLC
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Batman:Arkham City (with ALL DLC)
Sonic Adventure + DX Upgrade
MK9 DLC
Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2
Saints Row 3
Assassins Creed:Brotherhood
Assassins Creed:Revealations
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season Pass

Account #2:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
God of War® II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #3:

Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

PM me to offer!
Bump

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance resell - $6
Bioshock 1 resell - $4
Saints Row 3 Phantom - $2
AC Revelations phantom - $2
Super Street Fighter IV AE phantom - $1
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass Phantom - $Offers
Far Cry 3 Phantom - $Offers

Anybody interested in a GameStop credit trade for PayPal? I have a card with $350 credit for $300 or I can get $350 psn credit for $300 as well. If interested pm me!

Can someone tell me how resells work?!
You get a slot of the game, create a new user for it on your PS3, log into the account and download the game. You can deactivate the account, remove the user and readd them later if you want. Or you can deactivate the account, delete it from your HDD and sell the slot on here if you are done with it. It is just like having a copy of the game really, you have no real limits with a resell.

Da Drop(extra yawn edition)

PS3

GoW: Ascension

Champion Jockey

Cabela's African Adventures

Wolf Among Us

Pacific Rim(eww)

Who Wants To Be A Millionare: Special Edition

Vita

Angry Birds Trilogy

Valhalla Knights 3

Demos- Wolf Among Us, Lego Marvel, Pacific Rim, Atomic NInjas(vita demo)

Da Drop(extra yawn edition)

PS3

GoW: Ascension

Champion Jockey

Cabela's African Adventures

Wolf Among Us

Pacific Rim(eww)

Who Wants To Be A Millionare: Special Edition

Vita

Angry Birds Trilogy

Valhalla Knights 3

Demos- Wolf Among Us, Lego Marvel, Pacific Rim, Atomic NInjas(vita demo)
It is not that bad man, God of War finally coming out and Wolf Among Us is something I have been looking forward to for quite awhile.

@ Clone, this group is completed:

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD

Release Date: 11/5/13

Price: $15

Resell - $5

1. Yanksfan (host)

2. Pancakes

Phantom - $2.50

1. Snakeybro

2. volt1up

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
1. ShadowLombax $3.00
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80 

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

1. slayerxx1

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (3 Available)

Very surprised so few multiplayer trophies. Still missing about 3 multiplayer trophies for Bad Company and never went back.
Good news for the likes of me. I don't play MP much on shooters. Of course, I don't trophy hunt as much as most either. Although I think I would do both if I had a bit more uninterrupted gaming time.

In my opinion, the worst trophies of BF3 were the co-op missions. I could never figure out how to fly the damn helicopter, or get a good partner. I remember posting on PS3T for partners, and people would tell me they were good and then they'd be awful. I eventually just gave up.

Wow, so you have to unlock online MP in Dragon's Crown????

That is straight bullllshit and...

30819-Sweet-Brown-funny-gif-j2gJ.gif

In my opinion, the worst trophies of BF3 were the co-op missions. I could never figure out how to fly the damn helicopter, or get a good partner. I remember posting on PS3T for partners, and people would tell me they were good and then they'd be awful. I eventually just gave up.
That level was horrible. My buddy and I were seconds away from finishing and crashed. We never got to that part again. :whistle2:(

I created a Japan account to try the free 15 day plus, only to realize that i'm really not that interested in any of the free games right now. So anybody who wants it can send me a PM for the account details. 

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
1. ShadowLombax $3.00
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

1. slayerxx1

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (3 Available)

That pricing for vikings/wipeout is off. Also how are you doing 3-4 resells per acct?

Phantoms Available. 

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 on the same account ($5.00 each)

Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Retro/Grade ($1.50) - CS:GO is a stupidly easy Platinum

Borderlands 1 ($1.50)

That pricing for vikings/wipeout is off. Also how are you doing 3-4 resells per acct?
It is for donation only. It is a pay what you want. I am confused by your questioning here. Please re-read this.

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.

Alright so I skimmed past that part... but how are you doing 3-4 resells per game?
I have more than 1 account for many games. I have/had 6 total resells of Bioshock Infinite at one point. The games that are listed are just my extras that I am trying to sell. I still have at least one resell slot for all of the games listed.

6 copies! What

Im not accusing you of anything shady in case it comes off that way. I figured either you owned all the slots, or that you figured out a new way to increase the number of resells. Since its the former, I have to ask due to curiosity: why would you buy 6 copies of a single player game? I can understand buying that many copies of MP if you were a beast and wanted to have 6 ps3's running the game to boost... Im assuming they were just for friends or something and your friends are done with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back