CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Bostonian myself, I can tell you there are plenty of people around MA who acted like the loss last night was the last game of the series. Today they're all excited again. Anything can happen in postseason baseball.
YES! Especially these 2 franchises...neither should EVER think it is over lol.

walking dead season 2 out tuesday ??

BXoPPoQCUAA5epx.jpg

The walking dead season 2 Group #1

R

1.Rpg (host)

2.Bigwig_rah

P.

1.kanamit

no newbs
Likely just a reveal announcement.

All info is on the first page.A phantom slot is created.by leaving an account orphan by deactivating online and never enter that account again. You cannot resell the slot or redownload.You can play and complete the game and even play online on your main account.
So, I would always be able to play it as long as I didn't delete it? Also I don't know if I wasn't looking right, but I could not find the information I needed to understand the phantom process on the first page

YES! Especially these 2 franchises...neither should EVER think it is over lol.
I didn't think it was over. But when ur down in the series 2-1 & u have starting pitcher starting the next game with a dead arm and u have no idea how long he is going to be able to go or how effective he's going to be and if the thats not enough u used a lot of pitchers. Its not very hard to get in negative frame of mind after losing that game when u a true wild card game 4.

[quote name="recon_zero" post="11168700" timestamp="1382932264"]
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Batman ao[/background]

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Resell: $20[/background]
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Recon_zero[/background]
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Dormin[/background]

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Phantom: $10[/background]
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]FREE[/background]
[background=rgb(35,37,43)]Reo 15 x [/background]

Need one phantom guys. YourCheap is out[/quote]
Group dissolved

Still looking for a slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't seem like it'd work, unfortunately.

I guess the next-best alternative is to do something like buying an HK $300 and a $150 card from PCGameSupply on two separate accounts to circumvent the spending limit.
It's fine, I really appreciate the offer to help though :bow:

Decided to give a go with the JP cards from a person I know rather than spend more money than needed.

So, I would always be able to play it as long as I didn't delete it? Also I don't know if I wasn't looking right, but I could not find the information I needed to understand the phantom process on the first page
Because we don't want this information made public. People need to stop making it public

Happy the Red Sox won.. Really don't know how they pulled that one off. Buchloltz lost like 6-7 mph on his fastball, oh well a huge win and the series is right back where we want it with Lester on the mound.

OH YEAH Jonny Gomes are you kidding me???!!

Found it kinda funny that at the top of the page was a banner for Battlefield 4!
I'm still waiting for Dice to add in dinosaurs into BF4. at least cod is getting some alien action, i don't think I can take another zombie game.

BF4

r-$20

1.estonianbeast(waiting)

2.tavviasi(waiting)

------

p-$10

1.snakey(host)

2.fastlyfe(paid)

Is AC4 getting a midnight release?

Phantom available! menikmati dropped

$20
1. jlazenby1
2. edzor
----------------
$10
3. kvntwvlf

Is there any group of COD:G still open? I'd like to take a phantom.

EDIT: Also, looking for NFS group..

Jesus christ NFS its like the COD of racing. Seems like they make a new one every 6 months.

I probably should just wait for the new GT, I just got Grid 2 from boosted since I've been itching for a racing game.
Its all about The Crew man.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition

1. transcollector

2. windrazor

----------------

$10 phantom (get any dlc released with day 1)

3.juanjoalbo

1 phantom  share available

Ps4 and ps3 are separate as far as we know.

2 ps3 phantoms
2 ps3 resells
1 ps4 resell

In the future we might find out that there are ps4 phantoms as well but there is no confirmation.

Jumping into this late, but: Since the sale for The Last Of Us (TLoU) ends today, I'd be down for a resell or phantom. I did a search and doesn't seem like there's an active group at the moment.

Jesus christ NFS its like the COD of racing. Seems like they make a new one every 6 months.

I probably should just wait for the new GT, I just got Grid 2 from boosted since I've been itching for a racing game.
Yeah man the nfs games that came during 2007-2012 were crap, ZERO visual costumizations, I mean that why I loved the first nfs games, they had a lot of customizing options and NFS Rivals is a rip off of hot pursuit.

I would like to sell or trade all these resells:

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy

Resident Evil 6

Payday The Heist

Looking for one of these in exchange:

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 3 FES

Mortal Kombat

10 bucks... Maybe a camel too.

Yeah man the nfs games that came during 2007-2012 were crap, ZERO visual costumizations, I mean that why I loved the first nfs games, they had a lot of customizing options and NFS Rivals is a rip off of hot pursuit.
They'll never beat NFS Underground. That is my all time favorite NFS game. I'd pay $60 for an HD remake of that one. :whistle2:(

For sale, all resellables:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer DLC $10

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil Code Veronica HD $5

Darksiders $3

Red Faction Guerrilla $3

Nice!
lRzjzpp.png

wXPx7Er.png

Sorry for the double post.
Delete this please.
You can get rid of your post by selecting the 'hide' option.

If you don't find him, I'm selling a resell spot. 13$..if you are interested!
You should also advertise that you have spent $40, meaning you could get $10 of content for free or $10 off content you add to the account if you do it by the end of tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back