CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of my life at Brookline and was calling all my friends and family to make sure that everyone was ok. Not sure what the world so coming to when someone/group decides to bomb a marathon.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I don't believe any of my friends are the type to attend the marathon but I think a few of them knew the 8 year old kid who died. He was from Dorchester where I spent alot of my life. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SmashMan4']
Offering:
EU: Oddworld Stranger's Wrath(PS3), Cannabalt, Wizorb, Breakquest, Velocity
JP(all of these games are in English/no language barrier at all): Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, The Last Guy, and Little Big Planet(PSP)

Requesting:
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order costumes (US PS3 version is necessary), Oddworld Munch's Oddyssee(Must be in English), Skullgirls(US), and if possible Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

I will make a deal depending on what you have or do not have on the list, so you do not have to have everything in order to make a deal.
[/QUOTE]
This offer is still available. Hopefully someone will share with me.

Looking to buy or start
Disgaea 4 DLC (any)
Bomberman Ultra

For sale:
Champion Sports 2/medieval Move - 10$ or offers
1 resalable slot
2 phantoms slots

$1 for phantom of Realms of Ancient War + Steel Dragon EX (Person hasn't replied to me in over a week).

phantoms for sale from my partial main. $15 (list of games below):
Sound Shapes + All DLC
PS All Stars + All DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Retro Grade
Critter Crunch
Alien Breed
FInal Fantasy VI
FInal Fantasy VII
FInal Fantasy VIII
FInal Fantasy IX
Dyad
Beyond Good & Evil
Planets Under Attack
Uno
TV Show King
Modern Combat Domination
Blokus
Eufloria
Two Worlds II GOTY
Persona 3
Rainbow Moon
Alice Costume Pack

1 year of Plus:
Demon Souls
The Cave
Joe Danger 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Outland
King of Fighters XIII
NBA Jam$
Rochard
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Super Street Fighter IV
Mega Man 10
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Double Dragon
Guardians of Middle Earth
Dungeon Defenders
Retro CIty Rampage
Anamoly Warzone
LittleBigPlanet 2
Infamous 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

There is also random PSP/vita games but they are useless for you.

@Boosted so are you hosting or me? If you are send me the payment info, I may be gone later tonight.

Injustice: Gods Among Us- Season Pass, and Red Son DLC (no game)

Season Pass and Red Son DLC (Gamestop) for sharing, looking for the rest of the dlcs to share. Or split the cost of the Season pass with one other person.

1.Braxis (Season Pass+ Red Son GS DlC)
2. *$7.50 and preferably any other Injustice related DLC
No phantoms

pm me for quickest reply.

Also selling slot of Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and Comstock Shotgun. $10 for that one.

[quote name='Braxis']Injustice: Gods Among Us- Season Pass, and Red Son DLC (no game)

Season Pass and Red Son DLC (Gamestop) for sharing, looking for the rest of the dlcs to share. Or split the cost of the Season pass with one other person.

1.Braxis (Season Pass+ Red Son GS DlC)
2. *$7.50 and preferably any other Injustice related DLC
No phantoms

pm me for quickest reply.

Also selling slot of Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and Comstock Shotgun. $10 for that one.[/QUOTE]

i might be in for the season pass

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i might be in for the season pass[/QUOTE]
Just the Injustice SP correct? sounds good let me know for sure via pm.

Any one got a timeshare or resell for an EU/UK Sleeping Dogs Top Dogs Silver/Gold Pack . i know its cheap and i should go buy it off the store but the problem there is no way for me to fund an EU/UK Account . i only need this Trophy to get my plat :(

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Looking for Injustice. PayPal waiting.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Hey guys, trusted CAG here looking for a share of Injustice. Have paypal ready to go.[/QUOTE]

You have two here right now. There will probably be more interested today. What slots are you looking for or does it not matter?

[quote name='Setup']Any one got a timeshare or resell for an EU/UK Sleeping Dogs Top Dogs Silver/Gold Pack . i know its cheap and i should go buy it off the store but the problem there is no way for me to fund an EU/UK Account . i only need this Trophy to get my plat :([/QUOTE]

C'mon setup don't be lazy :lol:

[quote name='Setup']Any one got a timeshare or resell for an EU/UK Sleeping Dogs Top Dogs Silver/Gold Pack . i know its cheap and i should go buy it off the store but the problem there is no way for me to fund an EU/UK Account . i only need this Trophy to get my plat :([/QUOTE]U don't need silver/gold pack to get plat.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You have two here right now. There will probably be more interested today. What slots are you looking for or does it not matter?

C'mon setup don't be lazy :lol:[/QUOTE]

Phantom.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']$1 for phantom of Realms of Ancient War + Steel Dragon EX (Person hasn't replied to me in over a week).

phantoms for sale from my partial main. $15 (list of games below):
Sound Shapes + All DLC
PS All Stars + All DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Retro Grade
Critter Crunch
Alien Breed
FInal Fantasy VI
FInal Fantasy VII
FInal Fantasy VIII
FInal Fantasy IX
Dyad
Beyond Good & Evil
Planets Under Attack
Uno
TV Show King
Modern Combat Domination
Blokus
Eufloria
Two Worlds II GOTY
Persona 3
Rainbow Moon
Alice Costume Pack

1 year of Plus:
Demon Souls
The Cave
Joe Danger 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Outland
King of Fighters XIII
NBA Jam$
Rochard
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Super Street Fighter IV
Mega Man 10
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Double Dragon
Guardians of Middle Earth
Dungeon Defenders
Retro CIty Rampage
Anamoly Warzone
LittleBigPlanet 2
Infamous 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

There is also random PSP/vita games but they are useless for you.

@Boosted so are you hosting or me? If you are send me the payment info, I may be gone later tonight.[/QUOTE]

Damn that's crazy awesome there, if I hadn't put my gameshare money to a pre-order that I made, I would have paid for this within a heartbeat.

I don't doubt someone who has the funds will not want this.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You have two here right now. There will probably be more interested today. What slots are you looking for or does it not matter?

Would prefer phantom. :D

Selling a $20 psn card for $18 - really need this gone asap can someone help me out?

Selling 6 game account: Hot shots Golf, Warp, Machinarium, Jet set radio, The Unfinished Swan & Psychonauts. - $8 paypal or tales of graces F

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MethodManFTW']Would prefer phantom. :D[/QUOTE]

Are you okay with taking a resell to accommodate the group?

[quote name='rpg']U don't need silver/gold pack to get plat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it basically makes it effortless to get the Gold Stat trophy

[quote name='raiden_86']Selling a $20 psn card for $18 - really need this gone asap can someone help me out?

Selling Hot shots Golf, Warp, Machinarium, Jet set radio, The Unfinished Swan & Psychonauts.on one account - paypal or tales of graces F[/QUOTE]

I take it from you

[quote name='MethodManFTW']If it happens in the next few hours sure, after that, my impulse buy urge lowers dramatically. :p[/QUOTE]

Okay are any of you going to host?

Injustice
Resell
1. volt1up(?)
Phantom
1. MethodManFTW
2. n4styn4t3

[quote name='MethodManFTW']If it happens in the next few hours sure, after that, my impulse buy urge lowers dramatically. :p[/QUOTE]

Snakemaster had a phantom for sell.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']
lol not lazy really :D i replayed half of the missions and still have alot of traid xp to get :cry:

Any news about when the store will get updated . cant wait any more to play injustice :hot:

I have a resell share of Amazing Spiderman + few items (will look later).. asking $10 for it

I will trade but I could sell..
looking for Toy Story 3, Lego LOTR, or something else

1 Phantom left for LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean including All KILLZONE 2 & 3 Map packs for $3.00

1)
2)StrangeInStereo

Also, on X-COM, this game is definitely one of my all time favorites. Pretty much Final Fantasy Tactics with Fallout 3's VATS system. Truly amazing! 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding injustice has anyone heard of the iPod exclusive skins?

Sadly I have an android but if I manage to find the codes I'll post here

ok... I think im interested in injustice... I wish i'd see superboy in it.. last time i saw him was infinite crisis when he died.. i know he came back in blackest night I wish my town carry comics

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Okay are any of you going to host?

Injustice
Resell
1. volt1up(?)
Phantom
1. MethodManFTW
2. n4styn4t3[/QUOTE]

I can host.

[quote name='boosted02gt']
Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Dead Island : Riptide Group B - 4/23/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Host - Access in 6 Months ($12.50)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.42)
1. Setup
Phantom ($8.33)
1. marauder7
2. marauder7

[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last resellable phantom

if someone can lend me injustice to plat it.. you can have amazing spiderman share in return for borrow.. not even sure if ill like injustice.. but loved DC comics growing up and i enjoyed the commericals and their new looks/customes

EDIT: in fact I doubt id plat it.. due with online trophies (200? thats crazy).. im not even good at fighting game.. I know i 1000kd Soul Calibur 4 long time ago..

^hardest trophy for injustice is
World's Finest
trophy_gold.png

Complete All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions with 3 Stars

[quote name='cesart19']anyone group dlc black ops 2 uprising?[/QUOTE]
It is a timed exclusive for xbox. Expect to wait at least one month before it comes to PS3 :(

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anybody have ps+ memberships to sell? mine runs out in a month...[/QUOTE]

How long were you looking for, a year?

[quote name='PrinnyJ']How long were you looking for, a year?[/QUOTE]

Waiting to hear back from someone.

Why the hell is it that every tuesday, the store has issues?? is it just my luck, or is this problem everywhere?? I mean now, I can't even access my download list, it keeps telling me I have no downloads available!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Waiting to hear back from someone.

Why the hell is it that every tuesday, the store has issues?? is it just my luck, or is this problem everywhere?? I mean now, I can't even access my download list, it keeps telling me I have no downloads available![/QUOTE]

D'oh, ok. :)

I have problems every Tues on the store, too. Usually the store loads up, but I cannot view details of items (I get an error), or it takes awhile before my codes can be redeemed. And once, I also had the empty download list.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Waiting to hear back from someone.

Why the hell is it that every tuesday, the store has issues?? is it just my luck, or is this problem everywhere?? I mean now, I can't even access my download list, it keeps telling me I have no downloads available![/QUOTE]

PSN Maintenance 4/15 - 4/16

Please note that the PSN is still currently down for maintenance as we try to update our systems. We currently do not have an estimated time for it to be back up but are working to get it up as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back