CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Setup']i paid 67$ to get it shipped to my country :cry: thanks sony :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Is it sad that all I wanna say is have fun paying anything for it. ( I got my PC copy for free, along with the new Bioshock.)

I had a phantom set up for Tomb Raider with Tigerlust, but the group disbanded during the whole DRM fallout. I'm hopeful that group will reform, but if it doesn't then I'll be looking for a phantom.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Is it sad that all I wanna say is have fun paying anything for it. ( I got my PC copy for free, along with the new Bioshock.)[/QUOTE]

cause u got a amd gfx card mang, looking for a phantom of Tomb Raider(sony fuked up, its shareable!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mauaus']In for a phantom in case ShockandAww can't share it anymore, already sent him a pm[/QUOTE]

Hey like I said I already deactivated the other accounts yesterday thinking it wasn't shareable but I'll sell you my resell spot if you want it. PM'd

[quote name='shriek4242']RE6 Siege DLC (already purchased) 3 phantoms available - $1 each[/QUOTE]

shriek the moderator? if not, where did you come from? / Tomb Raider.. once there's conformation in this thread that trophies can be attained on other users accounts rather than 1 , i may be interested in a phantom

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']As far as the game itself goes, this game is amazing and I'm only a little over an hour in. It's beautiful, I haven't experienced ANY frame rate drops, and there is no screen tearing. Frankly, I'm having a hard time believing this is a multiplatform game.[/QUOTE]

Yep it is pretty damn good looking for PS3. I have the PC version and setting it to maximum you can definitely tell the difference between it and the PS3 version (particularly in the hair and rain effects) but overall they are relatively close graphically. Closer than I would have imagined at least.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Is it sad that all I wanna say is have fun paying anything for it. ( I got my PC copy for free, along with the new Bioshock.)[/QUOTE]

Clone whats the size of Bioshock? The PC version's size could correlate and give us an idea of the size of the PSN version

[quote name='ohram']I had a phantom set up for Tomb Raider with Tigerlust, but the group disbanded during the whole DRM fallout. I'm hopeful that group will reform, but if it doesn't then I'll be looking for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

I still want it, but I think Tiger said he was just gonna buy it.

[quote name='jlazenby1']So Tomb Raider is, 100% confirmed, shareable?? Idc about trophies but so far the game is fine after sharing??[/QUOTE]

pretty much yea. not sure if online mode works but it probably does

[quote name='snakemaster2389']pretty much yea. not sure if online mode works but it probably does[/QUOTE]

Yessss!!! Lol I was pissed I was gonna have to buy it full price! I hope my groups still interested in it now :D thanks snake!

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']I still want it, but I think Tiger said he was just gonna buy it.[/QUOTE]

Using my amazing skills of stalking and harassment, it appears he hasn't played Tomb Raider on his PS3 yet, so if we're lucky they might not have gone out and bought a copy. I don't really want to wait around and see (but I will anyway), but Tiger did have the account funded and ready yesterday before all this drm stuff went down. Maybe that option is still on the table?

[quote name='jlazenby1']So Tomb Raider is, 100% confirmed, shareable?? Idc about trophies but so far the game is fine after sharing??[/QUOTE]

Woah what about trophies? If trophies don't work I'm out.

WTB a gameshare of DISHONORED, not interested in rentals.

Since I don't follow the thread regularly, please send a PM.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Woah what about trophies? If trophies don't work I'm out.[/QUOTE]

Idk if they do or not, just stating that Idc, I just play to play lol

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...on-trial-of-the-gods-revealed/#comment-826591

+ Aaron Kaufman on March 6th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:
We do not have a pre-order program available for digital download. We will have digital download information forthcoming soon however.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group is complete

God of War: Ascension
(date TBA) - $60
Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable
- $20
1. Bigwig-rah
Phantom - $10
1. Cromzz
2. snakemaster2389
3. WV Matsui

If an of you phantoms want to pay an extra $2.50 to turn your phantom into a "sellable-phantom" you can. PM me (first dibs).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account info is forthcoming.

Tomb Raider
- $60
1. SteamboatOp (host/paid)
2. ShockandAww (paid)
1. ohram (paid)
2. snakemaster2389 (paid)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC
March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Tomb Raider - phantom($9.99)/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Premium (includes every piece of DLC) - phantom only
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Tomb Raider - $60
Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.ShockandAww
Phantom - $10
1.ohram
2.snakemaster2389

I apologize to Tigerlust for abandoning his group, but I'm not sure if it is even alive anymore. Is it okay if I pay with a $10 PSN code?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...on-trial-of-the-gods-revealed/#comment-826591

+ Aaron Kaufman on March 6th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:
We do not have a pre-order program available for digital download. We will have digital download information forthcoming soon however.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of War: Ascension (date TBA) - $60
Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)

Phantom - $10

Since Tomb Raider is once again sharable and DRM free...

Tomb Raider - $60
Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

For Sale/Rent
:

- Tomb Raider - phantom/rental
- Sound Shapes - sellable/phantom/rental
-
Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

awww yea, im in for a phantom of tomb raider and god of war :)

Steamboat, I saw you PM'd me yesterday about a Tomb Raider group. I apparently joined your group before and forgot about it I think? If you still need me for a resell spot I'll still take it. I'm headed to work in a few but if I'm in just PM me the payment info and I'll pay in the morning.

If nobody fills my MLB group, I'm in on this one:

Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)

Phantom - $10
1. Cromzz

[quote name='Ace!']looking for a phantom spot for MLB the Show 13.[/QUOTE]

If you wouldn't mind upgrading to a resell, you can join my group (check the last page)

[quote name='Cromzz']If nobody fills my MLB group, I'm in on this one:

Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2. Bigwig

Phantom - $10
1. Cromzz
2.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the other resell.

[quote name='Cromzz']If nobody fills my MLB group, I'm in on this one:

Sellable - $20
1. SteamboatOp(host)

Phantom - $10
1. Cromzz
2.[/QUOTE]
I'll take the phantom for this group.

Tomb Raider
Resell $20
1. TigerLust
Flexible $14 (phantom account that can be sold once within initial five months. Will also have access to the $10 game purchased in April)
1. Brainberry
Phantom $10
1. Bigwig_rah (paid, complete)
2. WV Matsui (paid, DLing)

Battlefield 3 Complete phantom!

You get the BF3 game, ALL FIVE DLC packs, Premium assignments/bonuses. Everything (except the shortcut kits) will be yours.

Also included on the account is the Borderlands 2 S.Pass (DLC released thus far).

PM for that or anything else in my sig.

Group has been updated - Cromzz out, ShockandAww In.

God of War: Ascension
(date TBA) - $60
Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable
- $20
1. Bigwig-rah
Phantom - $10
1. ShockandAww
2. snakemaster2389
3. WV Matsui

If one of you phantoms want to pay an extra $2.50 to turn your phantom into a "sellable-phantom" you can. PM me (first dibs).

Account info has been sent out. Phantoms are downloading.

Tomb Raider

1. SteamboatOp (host/paid)
2. ShockandAww (paid)
1. ohram (downloading)
2. snakemaster2389 (installed)

March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

For Sale/Rent:
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

I have just added myself in the phantom slot.
[quote name='likeme']I'm hosting a group

Tomb Raider

$20
--------------
$10
1. likeme (host)
2. evoked[/QUOTE]

[quote name='purplepanda']Looks like the Tomb Raider drama was all for nothing. Here is what I was planning before: I will host a Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider Group. It will be $120 total so that means $20 back in late April from the PSN promo ($10 for every $50 spent). The $20 will be used to purchase the Bioshock Infinite season pass. The season pass will only be available to resells, so I will send $4 paypal (since phantoms put up less upfront, I think this is fair) to each phantom in late April as well when the promo credit is received on the account.

Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite (with Season Pass for resells only, $4 back to each phantom in April)

Resells - $40:
1) purplepanda (host)
2) strangeinstereo

Phantoms - $20
1)halfwasted (not sure if still interested)
2)[/QUOTE]

Also, I think I will purchase both games on March 26th when Bioshock Infinite comes out because I don't want mess up access to the account. We still get Bioshock 1 as a bonus if we purchase on release day right?

[quote name='Brainberry']Interested in a phant for Tomb Raider but can't get funds until Friday.[/QUOTE]

yay ur back brainy. u doin ok? yo matsui, i think u need to talk to ur son

[quote name='Brainberry']Interested in a phant for Tomb Raider but can't get funds until Friday.[/QUOTE]
If you want my "flex" spot (see post above) you are welcome to pay Friday. I am out for an hour, but just post here if interested and I'll put you down for it.

Hey brain if a group get's filled today I can cover you until you can pay me back Friday.

EDIT: Dude you went over to LoL?! I don't think I could talk to you anymore.

Any does anyone know who our other phantom was for out DMC dlc group?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yay ur back brainy. u doin ok? yo matsui, i think u need to talk to ur son[/QUOTE]

Yes....I've been going way too hard on League Of Legends lol

I think I've spent over $100 in the past week on skins and stuff :drool:

@ Tiger and Pancakes, thanks I'll hop on whatever happens first.

Appreciated!

[quote name='purplepanda']Also, I think I will purchase both games on March 26th when Bioshock Infinite comes out because I don't want mess up access to the account. We still get Bioshock 1 as a bonus if we purchase on release day right?[/QUOTE]

Yes you get bio 1. And I'll take a phantom spot.

Have an issue here bought a psvita online pass from a person everything went ok I tried to redeem the code it didn't work contact the person and he's telling me I'm lying ugh what can I do

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Hey brain if a group get's filled today I can cover you until you can pay me back Friday.

EDIT: Dude you went over to LoL?! I don't think I could talk to you anymore.

Any does anyone know who our other phantom was for out DMC dlc group?[/QUOTE]

Me?

Update on the Tomb Raider Group. Galvatron2k1 is re-downloading right now. We will see what happens. I will be phantoming the account like normal.

I need to get apollyon into a Tomb Raider group. He was a resell on a previous group but he is a spot short now.

God of War Ascension Group A
Resell ($30.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Purplepanda
2. likeme
3. iwarboy

Ni No Kuni Group ($54.99)

Resell: ($18.33)
1. Mageshadow
2. boosted02gt (Host)
Phantom: ($9.17)
1. momouchi

Tiger - I am in for my phantom portion of the TR group. BUT has it officially been shared yet to confirm?

Steam - thanks for dropping the white! :) It just shows up blank via mobile.

Snake - he's been locked up in his room playing those damn vidia games every time I come over to see his mom.

[quote name='TehFlame']Me?[/QUOTE]

I think it was you...did you reply to me when I said we needed one more phantom?

Anyway can either fmils, Graff^, or you make an account for me? I don't know if I will have time today to make the account as I got a 60 page lab report to do.

I bought the dlc for $5 and will split the price accordingly so that we all get the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back