CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Any Deadly Premonition groups with a need for a resell?

I'll make one just in case

Deadly Premonition DC ($40)
resell
1. Pancakes (host)
phantom
1. Nephilim83
2.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last resell but I want to see the reviews first, if any, to see if they really have improved the game. I'll probably still buy it as I did play the 360 version for awhile. If it is a much improved version of the 360 version, this should be pretty good.

Deadly Premonition DC ($40)
resell
1. Pancakes (host)
2. Lustyhitter
phantom
1. Nephilim83
2. Bigwig

I'll take the last phantom, or Lusty's resell if he decides he doesn't want it.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just picked up my Riptide. Thinking of putting the dlc that came with it on a seperate account, any interest if I decide to go that route?[/QUOTE]

yea im interested bro

[quote name='PancakesAreLove'] not too many missable trophies.[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm hoping for. Heard the game had a pretty nice story so, in fear of spoilers, I don't really want to look at a guide during my first run through.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Riptide dlc (survivor pack *bbq blade weapon mod, xp/stats booster, shop discount* fashion victim pack *alternate character skins*)

Resell

1. Turk

Phantom

Any thoughts on prices?

Which did you want snake?[/QUOTE]

i'll take phantom

the survivor dlc is 5 bux and the other is 2 o 7 all together

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']They are really trying to meet the character limit for trophy descriptions but hey it is cool when developers put effort into their trophies.

I'm just hoping the DC doesn't bomb and not too many missable trophies.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. Got it?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i'll take phantom

the survivor dlc is 5 bux and the other is 2 o 7 all together[/QUOTE]

I will add it to our account tonight if you wanna wait.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I will add it to our account tonight if you wanna wait.[/QUOTE]

oh ok, yea sure i'll wait, thanks

sorry turk im out

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City + all trophy DLC (Echo Six expansions) - $47.97
Sellable - $15.99
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom - $7.99

Add yourself if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Sale/Rent:
- ICO Collection + Journey + LIMBO + Braid + Flower - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']50 for dat? It looks like a 15 dollar game[/QUOTE]

Snakemaster plz, Dragons' Crown looks great (though not as great as Muramasa, I'm not a huge fan of the character designs.)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Riptide dlc (survivor pack *bbq blade weapon mod, xp/stats booster, shop discount* fashion victim pack *alternate character skins*)
[/QUOTE]

Is the survivor DLC included in preorders? It looks familiar. I haven't scooped up my preorder yet.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Is the survivor DLC included in preorders? It looks familiar. I haven't scooped up my preorder yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Far as I know when you preorder it you get upgraded to special edition and it comes with that

Anyone selling anything decent for $3? Perhaps a PSN game or something? If you have something you want to get rid of send me a PM.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yeah. Far as I know when you preorder it you get upgraded to special edition and it comes with that[/QUOTE]

OK. Thanks.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Star Trek is $5 off $54.99.

Also surprised how low Riptide is. I might have done a phantom if I knew it was going to be low gb.[/QUOTE]

Star Trek is also only 3.4GB for those wondering. Smaller than I expected.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City + all trophy DLC (Echo Six expansions) - $47.97
Sellable - $15.99
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom - $7.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Sale/Rent:

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the total price with the DLC is $42 ($28+$7+$7)

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Star Trek is also only 3.4GB for those wondering. Smaller than I expected.[/QUOTE]

Yeah smaller than expected. I'm definitely going to pick this one up once shares start getting cheaper.

phantoms for sale from my partial main. Plus and bought games are separated. $12 (list of games below):
Sound Shapes + All DLC
PS All Stars + All DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Retro Grade
Critter Crunch
Alien Breed
FInal Fantasy VI
FInal Fantasy VII
FInal Fantasy VIII
FInal Fantasy IX
Dyad
Beyond Good & Evil
Planets Under Attack
Uno
TV Show King
Modern Combat Domination
Blokus
Eufloria
Two Worlds II GOTY
Persona 3
Rainbow Moon
Alice Costume Pack

1 year of Plus (ends may 2014):
Demon Souls
The Cave
Joe Danger 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Outland
King of Fighters XIII
NBA Jam$
Rochard
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Super Street Fighter IV
Mega Man 10
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Double Dragon
Guardians of Middle Earth
Dungeon Defenders
Retro CIty Rampage
Anamoly Warzone
LittleBigPlanet 2
Infamous 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

There is also random PSP/vita games but they are useless for you.

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 14 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

Active through June 11 2014

Trusted CAG's Please
PS3 Full Games:
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Labyrinth Legends
Dungeon Defenders
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Closure
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Additional content such as PSP and dynamic themes included in spoiler
Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

Also available:
1 Phantom left for LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean including All KILLZONE 2 & 3 Map packs for $3.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hente']This is what I'm hoping for. Heard the game had a pretty nice story so, in fear of spoilers, I don't really want to look at a guide during my first run through.[/QUOTE]

No, don't read the trophies, the game gives you enough spoilers you don't want to completely spoil it by reading the trophies.

Best game ever. I've never seen a game where every element so completely contributed to the overall atmosphere of the game. Everything from the graphics, sound, gameplay, framerate, dialog, etc only further benefit the experience. Hopefully the changes continue that because everything about the original perfectly matched the direction of the game. I'm just excited to play it in 3D.

[quote name='TylDurden']No, don't read the trophies, the game gives you enough spoilers you don't want to completely spoil it by reading the trophies.

Best game ever. I've never seen a game where every element so completely contributed to the overall atmosphere of the game. Everything from the graphics, sound, gameplay, framerate, dialog, etc only further benefit the experience. Hopefully the changes continue that because everything about the original perfectly matched the direction of the game. I'm just excited to play it in 3D.[/QUOTE]

lol, screw you for making me want to buy the game now.

Revised: Looking for the following either phantoms or resellable, PM me I can pay right away:

Dishonored Knife of Dunwall DLC
Metal Gear Rising Sam's Story DLC
EU PS+ Account (For May and/or beyond) ---> Or if you have an EU Catherine account

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Seems like the total price with the DLC is $42 ($28+$7+$7)[/QUOTE]

Good catch Pancakes, I thought each piece of DLC ran for 10 bucks. Thanks.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City + all trophy DLC (Echo Six expansions) - $41.97
Sellable - $13.98
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom - $6.99

For Sale/Rent:

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

[quote name='iqubal']Sorry guys I'm out. I decided to pick up on my main ps3 account. Don't want to wait and also waste a slot on a ps2 game. Hope you understand and sorry again![/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to do the same. Sorry snake!

[quote name='StarShadow']Anyone have phantoms or resellable slots for the following DLC:

Dishonored Knife of Dunwall DLC
Metal Gear Rising Sam's Story DLC[/QUOTE]
We're trying to make a group for Sam and Blade Wolf DLC.

[quote name='Teh Reaper']does anybody have a bioshock 2 gameshare? i would like to buy either a phantom or resell let me know thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='boosted02gt']I am willing to phantom two spots of my Playstation Euro Account. I am repurchasing a 1 year worth of EU PS+ so the account will be good until almost the end of April 2014. I would like to phantom it after May 1st so that the purchaser can get Hitman Absolution and Catherine.

Other games currently on the account are.
Sleeping Dogs
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Okami HD
The Cave
Dead or Alive 5
Joe Danger 2 : The Movie
Little Big Planet 2
F1 Race Stars
Quantum Conundrum
Infamous 2
Mortal Kombat
Ratchet and Clank : All for One
God of War HD
Limbo
Pinball Arcade
Guardians of Middle Earth
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
plus anything that drops before May 1st

The cost per phantom will be $10.00. This is a ton of content for a very cheap price. PM me directly if you are interested.[/QUOTE]
you may want to take advantage of boosted's deal as Bioshock2 is included.

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns(PS2)- $10

resales-3.37
-----
phanties- 1.33
1.snakemaster
2.teh Reaper

ill take raiders spot!

only 2 more spots guys come on, its 4.4 gb! Wheres my wrasslin fans? :)

Thomas is alone is a pretty nice game, too bad i got it on steam. So is that Dragons Dogma game pretty much the same thing as the last one or is it better?

In honor of these small game downloads, i declare today Tiny Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Ops 2
$20
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$10
1. Apollyon
2. signn

BO2 Season Pass (phantoms only in for first two map packs)
$20
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$5
1. Apollyon

got some funds in my paypal now, if no one else wants fire pro, i'll go half with teh reaper. dang, now Thomas was Alone is tempting to pick up for my vita

I might be interested in a God Mode phantom or resale also

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back