CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='m_m23']Hmm, depending on if I'm hosting 3+ people can vouch for you, I might require I deposit on that share, never seen you until resently and your account is barely year old.[/QUOTE]

Just recently did a deal with Zaspera but it's fine. Whoever the host is can PM me for the deposit because I completely understand.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Selling Deadly Premonition resell. $13[/QUOTE]

Is this the new directors cut version? If so I may be interested for $10. Any more and I'd rather just gamefly it though.

[quote name='Pravado']Is this the new directors cut version? If so I may be interested for $10. Any more and I'd rather just gamefly it though.[/QUOTE]

The Director's Cut version is the only one available for PS3.

Normal Style groups

More Games Coming Soon

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

More Games Coming Soon

FILLED Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Dead Pool - 6/25/2013 Release Date - FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. GraveRobberX
2. Marauder7

Fuse Group A - May 28th Release Date
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Marauder7 (Paid)
2. GraveRobberX (Paid)

GRID 2 - 5/28/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. StrangeinStereo (Paid)
2. jlazenby1 (Paid)

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
Includes Full Game and Rockstar DLC Pass

Resell ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. DarkMaizena
Phantom ($5.00)
1. sdit
2. TrophyDLC

Remember Me - 6/4/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ohram
2. wjgillespie602

The Last of Us Group A - 6/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Captaintek3304
2. wjgillespie602

The Last of Us Group B - 6/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. hanun1002
2. Hostyl1

The Last of Us - Group C
Host - boosted02gt

Resell ($20.00)
1. Setup
2. GogettaSS4
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Teh Reaper
2. evozakira

The Last of Us Group D
Resell ($20.00)
1. Intuition
2. akbeast17
Phantom
1. evoked
2. iqubal

FILLED Special Resell Phantom Groups
NONE AT THE MOMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boosted02gt']Still top 10 isn't that bad. I am through all the bronze medals at the moment. I think I just need the Silver and Gold now.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you guys do it. After wave 7 my brain shuts down and turn the game off.

[quote name='Cromzz']Is there anywhere on the site I can sell Steam games?[/QUOTE]

Not to be a downer, but you may have trouble selling an Alan Wake Steam code for $8 when anyone can get it for $1 right now. You may at least want to wait until that promotion is over.

[quote name='y2jd']Please remove me from Record Of Agarest 1/2/Zero.. I only have 5 PP.. not adding funds anytime soon.. im in middle of moving again[/QUOTE]

Moving again? Don't mind to spot you the extra 10 if we can get someone to take the last phantom.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Normal Style groups

Remember Me - 6/4/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release

1 Phantom Remaining

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ohram
2. wjgillespie602

I'm still super on the fence about this game, but assuming I can scrape up an extra $10 then count me in. Does anybody know how big it'll be?

Anybody have a resell of Metro: Last light? ... or will be selling when they complete it?

I have 2 Slots of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue + Crash Bandicoot 2 (Old ass acount of mine) that I'd like to give to some reputable members on here.

Pm me if you'd like a slot.

still have resident evil revelations resell share---$15
dead island riptide resell phantom---$7-----

or take both for $20----please somebody take them off my hands.

Thanks

[quote name='Marauder7']Moving again? Don't mind to spot you the extra 10 if we can get someone to take the last phantom.[/QUOTE]

I would love to but I wont be paying for a while.. like couple months or so.. I dont know how I would download after next weekend

[quote name='Dramatic Crysis']Just recently did a deal with Zaspera but it's fine. Whoever the host is can PM me for the deposit because I completely understand.[/QUOTE]

out of curiousity, what was the trade and when exactly?

[quote name='jsdgame']still have resident evil revelations resell share---$15
dead island riptide resell phantom---$7-----

or take both for $20----please somebody take them off my hands.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'll buy them once I upgrade my HDD in a week or so.

Ok, am I going crazy? I swear I remember seeing a group for just Record of Aragest War 2. I know there's the group with all three, but I'm only interested in RoAW 2. Am I nuts or did this exist?

Anybody have a slot of fifa street? I know is very cheap right now, or someone wants to make a group?

[quote name='ashtonreeves']so who won? last of us guessing game of course.[/QUOTE]

We dont have a winner cuz nobody knows the size of the game yet, maybe in 3 weeks we will know.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Ok, am I going crazy? I swear I remember seeing a group for just Record of Aragest War 2. I know there's the group with all three, but I'm only interested in RoAW 2. Am I nuts or did this exist?[/QUOTE]

It did exist, but I do not recall who put it together. Hopefully they will repost it soon, esp seeing further interest.

[quote name='Yanksfan']It did exist, but I do not recall who put it together. Hopefully they will repost it soon, esp seeing further interest.[/QUOTE]

Iwarboy PMed me and asked me to remove it.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Has anyone seen or heard from Zas?
He was hosting this...but then he poofed after the 1st phantom(2.) downloaded...
kvntwvlf, can you please contact me, You are the last one with the info, and I've already paid him on the 12th when he PMd me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zaspera']Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $49.99

Resellables - $16.66
1. Zaspera host
2. HyeVltg3

Phantoms - $8.33
1. kvntwvlf paid downloading
2. Dramatic Crysis paid done

PMs have been sent.[/QUOTE]

Alright...so, I know this is old.
Did we confirm that Zas bailed, I dont remember much But did someone PM with the details on Zas's whereabouts? may have deleted the PM when I was clearing inbox.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Alright...so, I know this is old.
Did we confirm that Zas bailed, I dont remember much But did someone PM with the details on Zas's whereabouts? may have deleted the PM when I was clearing inbox.[/QUOTE]

I received the phantom I paid for immediately and the communication was flawless even after the transaction.
Edit: I still have all the old PM's saved too.

Possibly selling:

Assassin's Creed Complete Pack (1,2, Brotherhood, Revelations) it does include all DLCs for every game.. and there are some AC movies in there (forgot names) it's EU account - $18

[quote name='Dramatic Crysis']I received the phantom I paid for immediately and the communication was flawless even after the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Ya you were the first to get phantom, but after kvn began downloading his Phantom, Zas just poofed.

[quote name='ashtonreeves']so who won? last of us guessing game of course.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe The Last of Us size has been revealed yet. I think we would have to wait a while (week before it releases?) before we hear anything about this.

[quote name='Brainberry']I dont know what I expected with Revelations lol

Game is legit ass cheeks. Episode/Switch characters just ruins the experience.[/QUOTE]

I knowwwwwwww :( I don't get it, it's like stock up on ammo and herbs just to hit the chapter split and start fresh again. Not only that but ruins the atmosphere to keep porting between campaigns.

[quote name='Brainberry']I dont know what I expected with Revelations lol

Game is legit ass cheeks. Episode/Switch characters just ruins the experience.[/QUOTE]

Lol i thought the "masters of horror" delivered an installment worthy of praise :lol:

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I knowwwwwwww :( I don't get it, it's like stock up on ammo and herbs just to hit the chapter split and start fresh again. Not only that but ruins the atmosphere to keep porting between campaigns.[/QUOTE]

I think the game is fantastic. Your complaint about getting items is a moot point because the next time you take over that character you will have all those items. Plus you really only switch between parker and jill for most of the game. Better than 5, 6, and ORC imo, and i'm a die hard RE fan. The campaign is a nice mix of RE4 and 6, and the raid mode is a nice mix of 4 and 5. Raid mode is amazing. However, this is not the topic for discussion of this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back