CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me naieve but i like to have more faith in people especially a close knit community like game share Im holding out that the guy simply forgot to deactivate or has not come back online just yet

Last post dunno if its correct. So people can change names now? will that = more scammers
You can see a user's previous name by going to their profile page.

As for the two activations, there is another possibility. It could be a glitch. Every so often when activating and deactivating the command may not go through. I had a similar problem with three active at one time despite all but two being deactivated. I had the last few users deactivate and the problem was fixed. You could have all known members who had access deactivate again and see if it works.

Why the same password was used for that many users I have no idea. Even if everyone was trustworthy, it's just opening yourself up to errors such as above.

Edit:

Ashtonreeves and strangeinstereo: Did you guys report the alleged scammer? At the very least he should have a trading ban placed on him until he can explain himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn. I hope info turns up about Sonic. If not, shame on people for not appreciating good things and ruining it for others :(

Hey guys,

I've always been on the recieving end of gameshares buying resellables for games that have been out for weeks/months, so this is my first day 1 gameshare. I plan on gamesharing The Last of Us with some friends.

I'll be hosting it so can someone tell me if this is the correct process:

1. I set up the account

2. I give the info to the other phantom

3. We both download and enjoy

4. Secret step

5. Give the info to the resellable people

6. They download and enjoy

In this scenario during step 2, can both phantoms download at the same time? Similarily, can both resellables down at the same time? Or are we gonna have to do it one by one?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I've always been on the recieving end of gameshares buying resellables for games that have been out for weeks/months, so this is my first day 1 gameshare. I plan on gamesharing The Last of Us with some friends.

1. I set up the account

4. Magic trick

In this scenario during step 2, can both phantoms download at the same time? Similarily, can both resellables down at the same time? Or are we gonna have to do it one by one?

Thanks.
First phantom sets game to download in background, logs out then lets other phantom download.

Hey guys,

1. I set up the account

4. Secret Step.

Thanks.
First phantom sets game to download in background, logs out then lets other phantom download. Same for resells. Also, I'd remove that bit from step 4, we could have scammers lurking.
Sorry, removed. Didn't know about that. You should also edit your post since you quoted step 4 btw.

And thanks.

So once I log out we are going to be downloading simoutaneously, correct?

I'm looking for a phantom slot for The Last of Us for a friend. Please PM me if a spot is still open. Thanks  \:D/

Yeah. But make sure you set it to download in background.

Hey guys,

1. I set up the account

4. Once done, deactivate both PS3s from Qriorcity and never touch the account again

Thanks.
First phantom sets game to download in background, logs out then lets other phantom download. Same for resells. Also, I'd remove that bit from step 4, we could have scammers lurking.
Sorry, removed. Didn't know about that. You should also edit your post since you quoted step 4 btw.

And thanks.

So once I log out we are going to be downloading simoutaneously, correct?

What happened to the Sonic and Daytona shares? No one has mentioned them in a while.
I haven't heard about the Sonic Share in a little while either. I was the person who hosted and the person who bought it and gave away for free. I tried to log on to play the other day so that I could get the trophies (I only gave away 1 resell of the account to be passed around, the other resell was for me) but there were 2 activations already on the account.

I hope it was worth it because I am no longer doing the free games like this group and the Persona 3 group. It shouldn't have been that hard to install a game, play it, deactivate it, then give to someone else. Apparently I was wrong about that though. Kind of a bummer for the group, no more free games from me anymore. :bomb:
Last post dunno if its correct. So people can change names now? will that = more scammers

Emoney244 said:
List for Sonic the Fighter
Current User : Pravado
1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
Info sent to Pravado. Thanks again.
I would like to be added to the list. Thanks.
I know the list got at least to GraveRobberX. I passed to Smow, and I remember them saying they passed to Grave. After that I'm not sure what happened. Maybe Grave can let us know if they passed it, and jlazenboy1, etc.

EDIT: Why are resales STILL waiting on phantoms? You can all download at the same time. This would be especially useful on larger titles people are eager to play like the Last of Us. I remember rams81 mentioning this and the steps are in the OP.
Yeah, I do it every time I host and have never gotten any errors or etc. Highly recommend it especially for huge downloads.

I know the list got at least to GraveRobberX. I passed to Smow, and I remember them saying they passed to Grave. After that I'm not sure what happened. Maybe Grave can let us know if they passed it, and jlazenboy1, etc.
I never got the game. In fact, I asked to be moved to the bottom of the list since I don't have my PS3 atm.

Edit: I re-read it, ignore this post :p

Anyone interested in The Last of Us and live near a Redbox, text TOMB to 727272 for a free 1-night game rental (exp. 6/30). May help those who feel it's too late to join a group or lack the HDD space.

EDIT: Why are resales STILL waiting on phantoms? You can all download at the same time. This would be especially useful on larger titles people are eager to play like The Last of Us. I remember rams81 mentioning this and the steps are in the OP.
If an error occurs during downloading or installation, a phantom wouldn't be able to log on and redownload it. Sure, it rarely happens, but the one time it does it's going to take more time and hassle than letting phantoms just download first. Unless there is some super secret way to make it 100% error free.

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
I would like to apologize to the group. I have the Sonic share but haven't have a chance to play it until either tonight or tomorrow. If you want I can send out the account information to Bizmat and move myself to the bottom of the list. I have an update list on my work pc because I know a few people added themselves to the list.

Anyone interested in The Last of Us and live near a Redbox, text TOMB to 727272 for a free 1-night game rental (exp. 6/30). May help those who feel it's too late to join a group or lack the HDD space.

EDIT: Why are resales STILL waiting on phantoms? You can all download at the same time. This would be especially useful on larger titles people are eager to play like The Last of Us. I remember rams81 mentioning this and the steps are in the OP.
If an error occurs during downloading or installation, a phantom wouldn't be able to log on and redownload it. Sure, it rarely happens, but the one time it does it's going to take more time and hassle than letting phantoms just download first. Unless there is some super secret way to make it 100% error free.
Phantoms would be able to re-download. The way it's done is resells log in first, start their download and deactivate via PS3 (You don't have to be activated to continue downloading). Then the phantoms log in and start their downloads. If they get an error they could restart their download since they're still activated. Once the phantoms are done and have confirmed their installs, they are deactivated via Qriocity and password is changed and the resells reactivate.

Phantoms would be able to re-download. The way it's done is resells log in first, start their download and deactivate via PS3 (You don't have to be activated to continue downloading). Then the phantoms log in and start their downloads. If they get an error they could restart their download since they're still activated. Once the phantoms are done and have confirmed their installs, they are deactivated via Qriocity and password is changed.
Oh, nice.

Well, for starters, say a phantom starts a download and then host deactivates while resells download. If your power goes out during install or you hit a bug, then you're basically screwed as a phantom(I've had this happen before).

that isnt wise i remember with ni no kuni some phantoms had a frozen download if that happens and they cancel they cant log back in. to redownload, its safer for the phantoms to finish first and confirm game is playable.

Phantoms would be able to re-download. The way it's done is resells log in first, start their download and deactivate via PS3 (You don't have to be activated to continue downloading). Then the phantoms log in and start their downloads. If they get an error they could restart their download since they're still activated. Once the phantoms are done and have confirmed their installs, they are deactivated via Qriocity and password is changed and the resells reactivate.
Interesting... It's a few extra steps but I suppose it would work.

You're still having to wait for phantoms to finish though and if playing while downloads aren't completed becomes the standard then this becomes even less of an issue.

Some you guys have it mixed up lol. Read my last post for the way it's done. There is no deactivating of the phantoms until they have confirmed their installs. There is no risk, no errors and is 200% safe, trust me lol.

The Last of Us
Host: ashtonreeves

Resell ($20.00)
1.) Blabadon (PM sent)
2.) TheSporkWithin (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (Payment received)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)

Interesting... It's a few extra steps but I suppose it would work.

You're still having to wait for phantoms to finish though and if playing while downloads aren't completed becomes the standard then this becomes even less of an issue.

Stop making it complicated, guys. It's works everytime. If the host gets the rare error code 80029780, look at the OP for the solution. Resells are not playing first or deactivating prematurely. Just read what rams81 said without trying to poke holes into his method. It eliminates the hours Resales would have to wait on Phantoms to finish. It's a head start, that is all. If you or someone else messed up on Ni No Kuni you were doing something different, and not what rams 81 and I are talking bout.

I've never had an issue with a share, the incident I referred to in my previous post is from downloading something off my main. I was only using it to point out that it does happen.

No one is making a big deal out of anything aside from a couple people whining about waiting an extra couple hours(when you're already waiting 2-3 hours on a download, what's an extra couple hours?). There's nothing wrong with the aforementioned plan, all I'm saying is some people may not want to go through the extra steps... Especially if you have a pretty good Internet connection.

sell only  PHANTOMS my account 
PLUS EU expires in august 11 , but I will always renew

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™ 
Chronovolt
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS. EL MUNDO: EL VIDEOJUEGO
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout® 2048
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Gravity Rush™
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit 
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade
More games ...... 
games full :
Dungeon Defenders
God of War®: Chains of Olympus
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Fortune Hunters’ Club
Shank 2
Mortal Kombat
Dead Nation
Infamous 1

20$ paypal

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
I would like to apologize to the group. I have the Sonic share but haven't have a chance to play it until either tonight or tomorrow. If you want I can send out the account information to Bizmat and move myself to the bottom of the list. I have an update list on my work pc because I know a few people added themselves to the list.
did anyone even notice this?

Why couldnt they release FF13 first before part 2?
More than likely the size. As I recall FF13 is one of the largest PS3 games.
I didnt know that.. but thats cool.. at least we knows whos reading here and 2 guests lol..

but would be nice if they put up first one and last one i'd gameshare for all 3

If you can get the first 1 cheap on disc, I'd recommend it. I enjoyed it for what it was and part 2 is an improvement in every way except story.
I have had played first one.. I dont have it anymore.. I would probably get all 3 if they release trilogy altogether as one game or something.. im at ending of first but cant beat final boss for life of me... never played 2nd and 3rd

backup

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.
Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$10
One Piece Pirate Warriors -$5

Phantom of my Main - Details

Potential Groups

Battlefield 3
$13.33
1. chuckz
--------------
$6.67
Clan of Champions
$10
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$5
Doom3 BFG Edition (3)
$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. gubmccargen
2. sgand
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
$5
2. emoney244
--------------
$2.50
1. steamboatoperator
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. fmz65
2.jaskull
Final Fantasy XIII-2
$6.67
1. heavyd814life
2. momouchi
--------------
$3.33
1. jlazenby1

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle
$5.67
1. captaintek3304
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$2.83
Grid 2
$20
1. zaspera
2. estonian beast
----------------
$10
3. wendelldf
GTA Liberty City Story/Vice City Story (games are already bought)
$6.67
1. evozakira
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. snakemaster2389
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins
$3.21
1. emoney244
--------------
$1.61
1. pravado
2. da1nonlinny
Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duel Plus + 5 Super Pack
$10
----------------
$5
3. da1nonlinny
4. frombrknwings

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)
Doom 3 BFG Edition
$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.33
1. gubmccargen
2. sgand

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Bundle
$23.33
1. ironoperations
2. hyevltg3
--------------
$11.67
1. noone13
2. da1nonliiny

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
$10
1. boosted02gt
2. darkmaizena
--------------
$5
1. sdit
2. trophy dlc

Portal 2 (2)
$6.67
1. foxx
2. steamboat operator
--------------
$3.34
1. sgand
2. pravado

Ratchet Deadlocked
$3.33
1. revanchist
2. reo15x
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
2. pravado

Record of Agarest War 2
$22.50
1. iwarboy
--------------
$7.50
1. captaintek3304
2. marauder7
3. marauder7

Sonic the Fighters
$1.67
1. emoney244
2. rams81
--------------
$0.83
1. ginntokki
2. da1nonlinny

The Warriors
$3.34
1. clonesniper666
2. clydeshebang
--------------
$1.66
1. snakemaster2389
2. nephilim83

The Warriors (2)
$3.34
1. evozakira
2. locoxx
--------------
$1.66
1. jdub_smooth
2. theps3

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)

Ducktales HD
$5
1. steamboatoperator
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$2.50
1. bigwig_rah
2. nephillim83

Fuse
$20
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
$resell
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$phantom
1. y2jd
2. brainberry

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (2)
$resell
1. tigerlust
2. tigerlust
--------------
$phantom
1. mageshadow
2. kuhliide

Remember Me
$20
1. hyevltg3
2. killkernal
--------------
$10
1. bigwig_rah
2. locoxx

Remember Me(2)
$20
1. tigerlust
2. kerouac kid
----------------
$10
3. souljah
4. souljah

Remember Me(3)
$20
1. m_m23
2. marauder7
----------------
$10
3. dramatic crysis
4. momouchi

Remember Me(4)
$20
1. gogetass4
2. setup
----------------
$10
3. sigmablast
4. bizmat

The Last of Us
$20
1. kerouac kid

2. kerouac kid
----------------
$10
3. steamboatoperator
4. tehreaper

The Last of Us(2)
$20
1. blabadon

2. ThePS3
----------------
$10
3. bigwig_rah
4. fmills15

The Last of Us(3)
$20
1. hyevltg3

2. volt1up
----------------
$10
3. iwarboy
4. nephillim

The Last of Us(4)
$20
1. apollyon
2. mrrosales
----------------
$10
3. bizmat
qdizzle

The Last of Us(5)
$20
1. ashufflinzombie

2. sgand
----------------
$10
3. pravado
4. bigkrev13

The Last of Us(6)
$20
1. swaggerbot3k
2. gogetass4
----------------
$10
3. shaggyc
4. reo15x

The Last of Us(7)
$20
1. revanchist
2. shuggabug1
----------------
$10
3. revanchist
4. momouchi

The Last of Us(8)
$20
1. estonianbeast
2. estonianbeast
----------------
$10
3. coastalhorizons
4. re015x

The Last of Us(9)
$20
1. zaspera
2. synnarc
----------------
$10
3. wv matsui
4. perezbros

The Last of Us(10)
$20
1. el-producto
2. whitedemon
----------------
$10
3. kuhliide
4. kuhliide

The Last of Us(11)
$20
1. pondash
2. polaris1001
----------------
$10
3. thepoetvd776
4. mythus

The Last of Us(12)
$20
1. supremacy
2. mrcheeses
----------------
$10
3. derfel
4. methodmanftw

The Last of Us(13)
$20
1. saturdaysun
2. souljah
----------------
$10
3. da1nonliiny
4.likeme

The Last of Us(14)
$20
1. darkpal245
2. thesporkwithin
----------------
$10
3. signn
4. proatwork

The Last of Us(15)
$20
1. dcibass16
2. dtrain12
----------------
$10
3. foxx
4. fallenangelbk

The Last of Us(16
$20
1. cwinters
2. estonianbeast
----------------
$10
3. brimah
4. kuhliide

The Last of Us(17)
$20
1. estonianbeast
2. shimz
----------------
$10
3. jlazenby1
wpress

The Last of Us(18)
$20
1. usuyami
2. tsel
----------------
$10
3. frombrknwings
4. cule54

Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10539353&postcount=6

I cannot find the list of groups pending release.  Anyone know who else was in my group and if were preordering?

N/m here is my group.

We still good?

1. swaggerbot3k
2. gogetass4
----------------
$10
3. shaggyc
4. reo15x

Insect Armageddon

$6.67
1. boosted02gt
2.Mixer236(or phantom)
--------------
$3.34
1. fmz65

I'll join as either a resell or phantom, whichever is needed first.

I cannot find the list of groups pending release. Anyone know who else was in my group and if were preordering?

N/m here is my group.

We still good?

1. swaggerbot3k
2. gogetass4
----------------
$10
3. shaggyc
4. reo15x
If I am going to host then yes we will preorder and I will need to collect payment before next friday.

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells and $0.50 on Phantoms)

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.00 - Phantom 1 - rams81

$2.00 - Phantom 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Why couldnt they release FF13 first before part 2?
More than likely the size. As I recall FF13 is one of the largest PS3 games.
I didnt know that.. but thats cool.. at least we knows whos reading here and 2 guests lol..
but would be nice if they put up first one and last one i'd gameshare for all 3

If you can get the first 1 cheap on disc, I'd recommend it. I enjoyed it for what it was and part 2 is an improvement in every way except story.
I have had played first one.. I dont have it anymore.. I would probably get all 3 if they release trilogy altogether as one game or something.. im at ending of first but cant beat final boss for life of me... never played 2nd and 3rd
I saw a trilogy edition picture on destructoid with special front covers for 1 and 2. I think so far it's Japan only though.

Though to beat the final boss I'd recommend having fang on your team, she's super op when leveled. It's been a while since I played it though. Second ones easier to play, it's like ni no kuni with monster taming, only less frustrating.

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
I'm in no rush. You can take your time to play it when you can. Thanks though.

You get it before the retail version sometimes u get preorder goodies but its almost the same as the retail preorders. I think last of us gives you a dynamic theme with the preorder if im not mistaken

I passed it on, as soon as I got, I beat the game in 10 minutes, deactivated and sent it to jlazenby

I evn posted in this thread how fast I did it

He even replied that I was 30 minutes to late, because he just went to work and was on a 12 hour shift

I even asked multiple times about the Daytona USA share in this thread after we shifted to 3.0

No one responded, so I just went quiet

Been busy Trophy Whoring the EU PS+ version of Demon's Soul, trying to get Platinum ASAP, only 4 trophies left, hoping some kind soul hooks me up, or it's going to be Grinding R' Us for shards/stones

Edit: I just read the rest of the thread and Maurader posted, I hit quote a little too quickly!

The Last of US

Host $10

Kerouac (Host)

Resell $20

1. WhiskeyCrazy

Phantom $10

1. Jdub_Smooth (Paid)

2. Newtype06 (Paying soon PSN card)

3. Skylinersx (Paid)

The Last of Us 

Resell

1. Kerouac (Host)

2. Kerouac (Paid)

Phantom

1. Steamboatoperator (Paid)

2. teh reaper

Come on guys. Let's get theses groups preordered.

PM me for a phantom Last Of Us - Im paypal ready and thursday midnight is only days away. (thx to the hosts involved!)

So freakin hyped for this game.

I found a replacement for my Last of Us phantom slot as I won't be able to download right away.

Now looking for a resell slot as I want to be the last DL (so as to not hold up others).

Any resell slots out there?

Thanks!

ill try that when 3rd comes out so I can do all 3

Cool. The best thing about 2 is you can easily hex edit the save (if you know much about that stuff) and get like 9 million gil and other kind of things, unfortunately I only found this out after I completed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back