CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

[EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Phantom - $6

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last of Us
$20
1. Apollyon (Paid)
2. El-Producto (PM sent)
----------------
$10
1. bizmat (Paid)
2. seal62505 (PM sent)
Will replace the non payers.

If anyone wants the phantom or resell, post here or pm me.

The Last of Us
$20
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. MrRosales (Paid)
----------------
$10
1. bizmat (Paid)
2. seal62505 (PM sent) <------ QDizzle replaced him (paid as well)

Please confirm receipt apollyon

The last Of Us

Resells ($20)

1-EstonianBeast

2-shimz

Phantoms ($10)

1-jlazenby1(HOST)

2-wpress

I have no problem adding you guys to the list but Im gonna ask for a $60 deposit from wpress and shimz because Ive never dealt with you guys unless another user can give me the ok lol Ill have you two send me the deposits, after the phants are done and the info is changed wpress will get his refund (minus the $10) and after both resells confirm downloads then shimz will get his (minus the $20) If this is a problem for either of you you'll just have to find another group

And shimz, as a resell you can activate on your friends ps3 but you have to deactivate the game from your console 1st.

The last Of Us

Resells ($20)

1-EstonianBeast

2-shimz

Phantoms ($10)

1-jlazenby1(HOST)

2-wpress

I have no problem adding you guys to the list but Im gonna ask for a $60 deposit from wpress and shimz because Ive never dealt with you guys unless another user can give me the ok lol Ill have you two send me the deposits, after the phants are done and the info is changed wpress will get his refund (minus the $10) and after both resells confirm downloads then shimz will get his (minus the $20) If this is a problem for either of you you'll just have to find another group

And shimz, as a resell you can activate on your friends ps3 but you have to deactivate the game from your console 1st.
I will vouch for wpress. They have been a part of my service since I started and there has never been a issue.

^shouldn't require a deposit if he's the last one that's going to download, no?
$20 deposit, If he wants the info at the same time as the other resell

---------------------------
The Last of Us
$20
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. MrRosales (Paid)
----------------
$10
1. bizmat (Paid)
2. QDizzle (Paid)

if someone wants my spot thats fine, not doin a deposit. just don't have the scratch..

Plus my roommate needs the game and if I have to deactivate it (or am I wrong) then I would loose access, right?

lol sorry to ask to be on the list before knowing how the phantom worked..

you would be a resell so you only loose access until your room mate is done with it afterwhich he deactivates and you sign back in then he looses access.

The last Of Us

Resells ($20)

1-EstonianBeast

2-shimz

Phantoms ($10)

1-jlazenby1(HOST)

2-wpress

if someone wants my spot thats fine, not doin a deposit. just don't have the scratch..

Plus my roommate needs the game and if I have to deactivate it (or am I wrong) then I would loose access, right?

Ill take the last resell then. If that is possible.

The last Of Us

Resells ($20)

1-EstonianBeast

2-shimz

Phantoms ($10)

1-jlazenby1(HOST)

2-wpress

I will vouch for wpress. They have been a part of my service since I started and there has never been a issue.
Thanks boosted! jlazenby I pm'ed you again

The last Of Us

Resells ($20)

1-EstonianBeast

2-BARTstation

Phantoms ($10)

1-jlazenby1(HOST)

2-wpress

Ill take the last resell then. If that is possible.
No prob, Ill be sending out payment info soon

Hahaha that made me smile.
As an owner of both 360 and PS3, I don't understand why people, mostly PS3 only owners think Xbox One is in some kind of danger. Requiring PS+ for online play just ensured things stay the same. Everyone really underestimated the effect of Netflix being free on the PS3 and Blu Ray beating out HD-DVD so quickly this gen. Those hurt the 360 more than any exclusive, and will be a non issue going forward. The other stuff Xbox can address quite easily or remove entirely. They just need to come in at the same or lower price point.
Having had all 3 systems this gen I think I can be pretty unbiased about it, personally I preferred the ps3 over the other 2. The Wii my family loved....for like 4 months and forgot about it. The 360 I got first from my student loan when it came out and I initially had a blast with, to this day Halo 3 is the only game I've logged more than 10 hours in online play (which is big for me) and as an exclusive I enjoyed Alan Wake but I didn't really care it otherwise. I gave it to one of my younger brothers nearly 2 years ago.

The PS3 on the other hand just felt right, as odd as it sounds it feels like an intimate console in the sense that it offers an intimate experience when playing the generally, in my opinion, mature games. Plus I just prefer the DualShock, never got used to the other console pads.

I don't suppose there are any open slots for The Last of Us, resell preferably. Look at me all procrastinating and shit. 

As an owner of both 360 and PS3, I don't understand why people, mostly PS3 only owners think Xbox One is in some kind of danger. Requiring PS+ for online play just ensured things stay the same. Everyone really underestimated the effect of Netflix being free on the PS3 and Blu Ray beating out HD-DVD so quickly this gen. Those hurt the 360 more than any exclusive, and will be a non issue going forward. The other stuff Xbox can address quite easily or remove entirely. They just need to come in at the same or lower price point.
Even with multiplayer requiring a PS+ subscription, I doubt things stay the same. I wouldn't say Xbox One is in any kind of danger, but it's definitely got some problems. Restricting used games and requiring an internet connection are the worst of them. Just look how everyone cheered and chanted when Sony said they'd have none of that, as opposed to how so many have reacted when MS announced their new policies. It's important to a lot of people, much more so than a $5 subscription. It's going to take a lot more than a price drop to retain their current customer base.

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells and $0.50 on Phantoms)

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.00 - Phantom 1 - rams81

$2.00 - Phantom 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that.  It was the main reason I bought them.

Question, if I purchase a PSN+ phantom and the time expires on the account, if I renew PSN+ on my own account, will I regain access to the instant game collection of the phantom PSN+?  

Even with multiplayer requiring a PS+ subscription, I doubt things stay the same. I wouldn't say Xbox One is in any kind of danger, but it's definitely got some problems. Restricting used games and requiring an internet connection are the worst of them. Just look how everyone cheered and chanted when Sony said they'd have none of that, as opposed to how so many have reacted when MS announced their new policies. It's important to a lot of people, much more so than a $5 subscription. It's going to take a lot more than a price drop to retain their current customer base.
the used game thing is an out but when was the last time you played any console NOT connected to the internet i certainly cant remember and im from the West Indies. people love making fuss for nothing over in the fable thread ppl were complaining for a free game. You just have to laugh sometimes

Looking for a Last of Us phantom. Had a group but it broke up. Reply or PM me if available. Thanks guys. Can't wait for this game
I don't suppose there are any open slots for The Last of Us, resell preferably. Look at me all procrastinating and shit.
Start a new group? I'm in need of a phantom so we would just need a person for the last resell. I have no problem hosting either.

the used game thing is an out but when was the last time you played any console NOT connected to the internet i certainly cant remember and im from the West Indies. people love making fuss for nothing over in the fable thread ppl were complaining for a free game. You just have to laugh sometimes
Well there was that whole PSN outage a while back....

But seriously, I used to play my 360 offline all the time. I refused to buy their wireless adapter but the console is too far from my router to just use a cable (wall fishing, etc.) When I wanted to play online, I'd have to share my laptop's wireless connection. But hooking it up was a minor PitA so, unless I wanted to play multiplayer or needed the store, I just played offline.

Granted, that's no longer a problem since I just DD-Wrt-ed a router and use it as a wireless bridge now,but just a couple of years ago, I didnt know how to do that.

Last of Us

$20
1. swaggerbot3k (Awaiting Payment)
2. GogetaSS4 (Host)
----------------
$10
3. shaggyc (Awaiting Payment)
4. reo15x (Awaiting Payment)

Payment Info Sent Out.

The whole crowd cheering for PS4 not forcing this or that on gamers reminded me of John Cena. Cheer the opposition then go buy a Cena t-shirt on the way out. Let's see what happens when Xbox One owners are playing launch exclusives like RYSE, Dead Rising 3 and all the PS4 multiplats. The restrictions are not a problem for Xbox One at all. The $100 price difference is. Most won't notice or even care about DRM and daily check-ins (Hello, Netflix) but $100 will definitely draw their attention when making a decision.

The internet, no internet is very similar to the HDTV or no HDTV of this gen. It'll be rough initially, but more people will get internet access and become more comfortable with Xbox One's daily authentication.
The restrictions are not a problem at all? What the hell are you talking about? The internet thing is a HUGE deal. There are people out there that either won't be able to afford the internet, or are just in a wasteland. I know tons of people right now that have Xbox 360s and PS3s but don't have a solid internet connection. And what do you do if something takes out the internet (weather, provider problems, etc.)? Then you're straight up fucked.

And honestly, when you bring up Xbox One exclusives, you can't say they're any better. That's all opinion. I personally liked seeing what the PS4 had to offer in terms of exclusives (Order of 1866, Killzone Shadow Fall, Infamous Second Son).

So yeah. Used game restrictions, online requirements, and another $100 pretty much fucked over the Xbox. Not to say it won't sell, but I'm willing to bet that the PS4 will dominate the sales WORLDWIDE. I'm expecting Xbox One to be pretty big in the U.S, but still unsure if it'll top the PS4 here.

I have a resell of The Last of Us + Survival Pack (UK) available. Also has PS+ until 6/31/13. Please pm me if interested. Asking $17 paypal

Dude, I live in the US and lose my connection all the time. The only thing available where I live is DSL from our raggedy ass local phone company. A hard rain will knock my internet connection out. Even if it works 90% of the time, it doesn't make me feel any better about that other 10%. Also, my mom's house has zero broadband availability other than Hue's Net, which is costly and has a ridiculous data cap. Believe it or not, the required connection is actually a problem for a lot of people.

Tekken Revolution has been officially announced for an exclusive and immediate launch on the PlayStation Network!

This Free to Play game includes many unseen before features such as Character Enhancement System or Critical Arts Moves.

Earn skill points in the Arcade Mode or Online Multiplayer Mode and choose wisely between "Power", "Endurance" and "Vigor" to customize your characters.

Get Ready for the Revolution, new challenges await you June 11 Us and 12 EU.

425194_10151621788712978_1450697523_n.jpg

The whole crowd cheering for PS4 not forcing this or that on gamers reminded me of John Cena. Cheer the opposition then go buy a Cena t-shirt on the way out. Let's see what happens when Xbox One owners are playing launch exclusives like RYSE, Dead Rising 3 and all the PS4 multiplats. The restrictions are not a problem for Xbox One at all. The $100 price difference is. Most won't notice or even care about DRM and daily check-ins (Hello, Netflix) but $100 will definitely draw their attention when making a decision.

The internet, no internet is very similar to the HDTV or no HDTV of this gen. It'll be rough initially, but more people will get internet access and become more comfortable with Xbox One's daily authentication.
your kidding right? dude...reliable internet isn't available as much as you think it is. i lived in a rural area where everyone had a 360 but only 1/10 could pay the $100 a month for the internet in the area. xbox one is done already. exclusives is perfect, because when your done with your exclusive you can give it to one friend and thats it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA this is how ps4 does it.

The problem with Microsoft is that they have zero respect for their customers. If that doesn't matter, more power to you. I don't want a 24 hour check-in, I don't want to be forced to use Kinect 2.0 and I don't want to be bombarded with lame advertising and forced to use social media garbage. Remove all that, start treating your loyal customers with respect instead of feces and maybe I'll buy the One someday. People are tired of the arrogance of MS.

I have "top-of-the-line" Internet and even I had trouble with the feeds. Go download a game from Steam and see how the bandwidth goes up and down. We aren't ready for always online just yet.

You really think Major Nelson gives a damn about us? He's just another wealthy celebrity using Social Media in order to get an ego trip from the plebeians.

Besides, it's more testosterone blood and guts shooters that I don't play exclusively. Sunset Overdrive looks like a cross between Jet Set Radio, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge but I wonder if it plays as good as it looks.

The problem with Microsoft is that they have zero respect for their customers. If that doesn't matter, more power to you. I don't want a 24 hour check-in, I don't want to be forced to use Kinect 2.0 and I don't want to be bombarded with lame advertising and forced to use social media garbage. Remove all that, start treating your loyal customers with respect instead of feces and maybe I'll buy the One someday. People are tired of the arrogance of MS.

I have "top-of-the-line" Internet and even I had trouble with the feeds. Go download a game from Steam and see how the bandwidth goes up and down. We aren't ready for always online just yet.

You really think Major Nelson gives a damn about us? He's just another wealthy celebrity using Social Media in order to get an ego trip from the plebeians.

Besides, it's more testosterone blood and guts shooters that I don't play exclusively. Sunset Overdrive looks like a cross between Jet Set Radio, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge but I wonder if it plays as good as it looks.
i mean even steam has offline mode lol

Has anyone gotten the PS Home freebies yet? I'm a little confused lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

Looking for shares of FF13-2, Borderlands 2, The Walking Dead Season Pass, and Playstation All Stars. Latter three from the ongoing sales. 

Seems like all the groups ive joined have dismantled into oblivion so here we go

Anyone Willing to host? Preferably someone that is well known with good rep!

The Last of Us Share:

$20

Resell:

Resell:

$10

Phantom:Frombrknwings

Phantom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back