The Last of Us

Resell
1.) darkpal245 (Pending)
2.) TheSporkWithin (Pending)
-----------------
Phantom
1.) siGNN (info sent)
2.) ProAtWork (info sent)

pre-ordered, and already sent the info to the phantoms...

please download the game when the game releases on 14th. send me a PM as soon as you install the game!

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC (July/$5.00)

Resell ($1.67)

1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) 
2.) 

​join the group if you feel interested. don't have to pay me till the release.

* need walking dead season 1 to play
* price is not confirmed yet

Last edited by a moderator:
COMPLETED GROUPS/PAYMENT RECEIVED

GROUP 1
The Last of Us

Resell
1.) EstonianBeast (Pending)
2.) EstonianBeast (Pending)
-----------------
Phantom
1.) CoastalHorizons (info sent)
2.) Reo 15x (info sent)

GROUP 2
The Last of Us

Resell
1.) darkpal245 (Pending)
2.) TheSporkWithin (Pending)
-----------------
Phantom
1.) siGNN (info sent)
2.) ProAtWork (info sent)

pre-ordered, and already sent the info to the phantoms...

please download the game when the game releases on 14th. send me a PM as soon as you install the game!

Resell ($1.67)

1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4
2.)

​join the group if you feel interested. don't have to pay me till the release.

* price is not confirmed yet

Sorry for the essay, gamesharers. No more essays, i promise.

Actual business...

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $19.99

Sellable Shares ($6.67)
1. heavyd814life
2. momouchi
--------------
Non-Sellable Shares ($3.33)
1. jlazenby1
2. POndash

Just need one phantom!
Ill pay an extra buck if we can do this soon so the last phant only owes 2.33
I'm a little worried about the download size, but I'll go in at $2.33

If I get a ps plus subscription, does anyone know if the other users on the PS3 have it?

I know they can play the content but will the accounts need their own ps plus?

Resell ($1.67)

1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4
2.)
If I get a ps plus subscription, does anyone know if the other users on the PS3 have it?

The other accounts will not have it, nor will they benefit in any way other than the games you download.

Selling Tomb Raider resell $10

The other accounts will not have it, nor will they benefit in any way other than the games you download.
Ah thanks but it is a pretty crap deal. So that means my brother would have to get his own if he wanted the benefits, not that he really cares for plus but I think this next console gen will suck for the fiscally stunted.

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4
2.) captaintek3304

I'll take the last spot.

Last of Us

Resell $20

1. Kerouac (Host)

2. Kerouac (Paid)

Phantom $10

1. steamboatoperator (Paid)

We need a phantom to complete our group due to another member dropping out.

Ah thanks but it is a pretty crap deal. So that means my brother would have to get his own if he wanted the benefits, not that he really cares for plus but I think this next console gen will suck for the fiscally stunted.
Looks like for the online benefits, just one account on the console needs PS+. So you can just create a Plus account to share on 2 consoles.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/11/one-playstation-plus-account-on-ps4-will-allow-other-accounts-to-play-online-on-same-console/

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4
2.) captaintek3304

I will be sure to keep everyone updated in the group :) thanks for joining!

also if anyone wants to drop, please send me a PM at least 10 days before the release... 

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Ashtonreeves (host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) GogetaSS4
2.) captaintek3304

I will be sure to keep everyone updated in the group :) thanks for joining!

also if anyone wants to drop, please send me a PM at least 10 days before the release...
If someone does drop (Phantom or Resell) could you keep me as a backup? I'll be more than happy to join in.

TELLTALE'S WALKING DEAD - 400 DAYS DLC ($5.00)
GROUP 2

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) 
2.) 

add your-self if you're interested. I'm only hosting :) don't have to pay me till the release.

released on July

@Revanchist, I put you on resell. please switch slots if you wants...

Looks like for the online benefits, just one account on the console needs PS+. So you can just create a Plus account to share on 2 consoles.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/11/one-playstation-plus-account-on-ps4-will-allow-other-accounts-to-play-online-on-same-console/
Ah thanks for the link, makes me feel a little better about the ps4 situation, just hope with mandatory pay to play online theres a massive overhaul of their online infrastructure. Te only reason I've never said anything bad is because it's free.

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells and $0.50 on Phantoms)

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.00 - Phantom 1 - rams81

$2.00 - Phantom 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that.  It was the main reason I bought them.

GROUP 2

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) Gamer4life88
2.)

add your-self if you're interested. I'm only hosting :) don't have to pay me till the release.

* released on July

I'll join this group.

Anyone doing a group for DuckTales and Castle of Illusion?

Also still haven't heard from the host of the Last of Us group I am in for a share for my friend...

GROUP 2

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) Gamer4life88
2.)Matsui

* released on July

I'll join this group.

Do you need the full game?

Sweet so the layout is finally finished.

Also still haven't heard from the host of the Last of Us group I am in for a share for my friend...
I'm down for a ducktales and Castle of Illusion resell, preferable together.

Also is there an open group for that D&D game. Resell only.

Agreed I'm in for both together! Loved these games as a kid!

I can't get a hold of reo15x. So I may have to replace him in my Last of Us group.

Phantom?

If so my friend can fill it. Just let me know. He can pay today.

GROUP 2

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) Gamer4life88
2.)

* released on July

Hey ashton just wondering are you hosting this? Thanks in advance.

GROUP 2

Resell ($1.67)
1.) Revanchist
2.)
-----------------
Phantom ($0.83)
1.) Gamer4life88
2.)Matsui

* released on July

I'll join this group.
Do you need the full game?
From what I understand you only need the first episode from season one to play the DLC. But if you have PS Plus you should definitely buy the entire season for $5. One of the few games that could make you shed a tear.

Yo guys, I had a few question regarding the new online system for the PS4:

As we all know, we have to buy the PS plus in order to play any online game in the ps4, my question is...we only need to pay for PS plus and we will get direct acess as wifi to play? or we need to have regular internet service and pay for the ps plus to play online?

As we all know, we have to buy the PS plus in order to play any online game in the ps4, my question is...we only need to pay for PS plus and we will get direct acess as wifi to play? or we need to have regular internet service and pay for the ps plus to play online?
You still need an internet service provider to access the online portion of games.

Internet Service Provider+ PS4+PS Plus = Multiplayer

Plus basically locks online multiplayer on the PS4. Think about it like this, If you don't have an internet provider you can't go online.

probably a shot in the dark but does anyone have yugioh 5d's or magic 2013... kinda in the mood for a card game.
Pretty sure there's an unfinished group for yu-gi-oh 5d's. But I'm not sure. Look for Clone's list a couple of pages back.

You still need an internet service provider to access the online portion of games.

Plus basically locks online multiplayer on the PS4. Think about it like this, If you don't have an internet provider you can't go online.

probably a shot in the dark but does anyone have yugioh 5d's or magic 2013... kinda in the mood for a card game.
Pretty sure there's an unfinished group for yu-gi-oh 5d's. But I'm not sure. Look for Clone's list a couple of pages back.
Also, only one account per PS4 needs to have PS+ to go online.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + Blade Wolf DLC + Jetstream DLC + VR Missions DLC ($49.96)

Resell $16.65 

1. Kerouac

Phantom $8.33

1. Killkernal

If anyone is interested, add yourself. If you are a :newbie: , please contact me first.

Agreed I'm in for both together! Loved these games as a kid!
Man these games must be from the 70's.

So, if I activate an account with PS plus I can play online with any other user/account? on the PS4? that would be great.

Ah I figured out the problem Clonesniper wrote down his name wrong so it wasn't being sent to him however, Swaggerbot2k is the other resell and he still hasn't responded if he doesn't respond by tonight I will be replacing him.

So, if I activate an account with PS plus I can play online with any other user/account? on the PS4? that would be great.

Basically you have one parent account that has a PlayStation Plus sub. You then have all your other accounts linked to that parent account and the PS4 system. Every account linked to that parent account can play online multiplayer, get the cross game chat, and play the IGC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back