CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Of Us ( Group Mage ) - $59.99Resell - $201. SmoothJazz2. NCBEARSPhantom - $101. jlazenby12. Mageshadow

Payment info being sent now
Are you still on white theme?

This is what it looks like for me: http://i.imgur.com/YzTZUwN.png
Looks the same here, have to highlight it to read it! At the bottom of the page sold be a link that says Change Theme. Small text, right side corner. Might have to hunt for it a little.

Anyone have Rayman Origins? Phantom or resell, not picky. If no one does, would there be enough interest in a group? I'd take a resell if there was.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Of Us ( Group Mage ) - $59.99
Resell - $20

1. SmoothJazz
2. NCBEARS
Phantom - $10
1. jlazenby1
2. Mageshadow

Payment info being sent now

How much would people be willing to pay for a phantom of my main in September?  Two slots will be available.

Here's a list of most of the games on it, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some of the recent ones.  Anything added to PS+ in the last few months is also on it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a5XSXhb13wYCKByp3hApjcecLB8qpwv7MIm1dydoqxI/edit?usp=sharing

(game prices are included on some games so that you can more easily get an idea of how much the games would cost individually)

Need advice from the vita peeps in the forum: have any of you got the jak and daxter collection or epic mickey? How is the gameplay on them? Trying to decide which I want...

Need advice from the vita peeps in the forum: have any of you got the jak and daxter collection or epic mickey? How is the gameplay on them? Trying to decide which I want...
I've played and platinumed all 3 Jaks and Epic Mickey. I was not a fan of Jak and Daxter, gameplay is outdated and boring IMO. Not challenging, just fetch quests and collectibles. Platforming was ok, combat was boring. I'd rather play Crash Bandicoot then these games.

Epic Mickey, to me, was a great game. I grew up with Disney and the game's art and enviornments were well done. Lots to do, tons of collectibles though. Quests were varied and fun. Platinuming this game was a pain in the ass though, very annoying due to completing all the quests (and they are time sensitive) and glitches.

Edit: STILL LOOKING FOR A RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA RESELL OR PHANTOM

The Last Of Us ( Group Mage ) - $59.99
Resell - $20

1. SmoothJazz
2. NCBEARS
Phantom - $10
1. jlazenby1
2. Mageshadow

Accounts made, everyones paid. Phantoms will be sent info in a couple minutes

I personally loved the Jak series (mainly 1 and 2). Jak 1 has some pretty fun, straightforward platforming, whereas Jak 2 changes things up by making things somewhat open world and incorporates things like guns and cars, etc. Jak 3 wasn't that great. Never played Epic Mickey.

For Sale:
Jak and Daxter HD collection - $5 (Resell)

PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)  
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.) 
2.) 

* phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!
* I can also go 50/50 with another resell (if no one interested in phantoms).

Looking for a timeshare/cheap phantom of Metal Gear Rising. 

Also selling a resell of Black Ops 2 $18 and a phantom of my main $10. PM me for details on either. 

About jak and daxter vita version, apparently it's a poor port with bad frame rate issues. The games are good themselves and 2 is supposed to be a good port but 1 is supposed to be quite a bad one.

Deadpool :rofl:

45E.jpg

Okay, you can sell the game now

Earn all other trophies

Sold Shuggabug1 GIRD 2 Resell. Great CAGer Thank You.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle

$5.67
1. HyeVltg3
2. Yanksfan
--------------
$2.83

[PS3] Looking For:

Anarchy Reigns Resell/Phant
Battlefield 3 Premium R/P 
Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Far Cry 3 Resell/Phant
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell/Phant
PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『GRID 2』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
The Last Of Us』 (Sorry, PP only.) (A friend bought me the disc because he was dying to have me play it...forgot to tell him I already have, opened game, cant refund it, so PP goes to my friend's generosity)

UPDATED.

I picked up the J&D Collection..spent an hour with the first game and I would say the frame rate issues are exaggerated. It looks pretty decent on dat OLED too.
For Sale:

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.)
2.)

* I can also go 50/50 with another resell (if no one interested in phantoms).
What games are all currently offered for UK PS Plus?

Looking for a "Last Of Us" season pass. Wondering if anyone knows if Phantoms will work for it? I know they get screwed on Battlefield Premium, so it might be the same way for TLOU.

Just finished TLoU, what an amazing game.

Also, multiplayer is pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of the "survivor" mode if any of you want to join up?

I picked up the J&D Collection..spent an hour with the first game and I would say the frame rate issues are exaggerated. It looks pretty decent on dat OLED too.
For Sale:Jak and Daxter HD collection - $5 (Resell)PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40Resell (£15)1.) AshtonReeves (Host)2.) -----------------Phantom (£5)1.) 2.) * phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!* I can also go 50/50 with another resell (if no one interested in phantoms).
What games are all currently offered for UK PS Plus?
I'd be interested in a phantom, depending on the current games.

For Sale:

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.)
2.)

I'll take the resell but only if we can get phantoms, otherwise I don't have enough lol or if yanksfan wants it since he asked about it 1st

Deadpool (2)

$16.67
1. GogetaSS4
2. krebstar
--------------
$8.33
1. mauaus
2. snow vixen

Everyone is paid, and now we wait....
I hope this comes out at midnight :bouncy:

Game was a surprise for me, didn't even know it existed until last week, pretty stoked for it. Torrents for the game are around 7.8 GB also, so file shouldnt be too big either.

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.) jlazenby1?? or Yanksfan??
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.) captaintek3304??
2.) 

any phantoms?? here are the current UK PS+ games: http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/?console=ps3&tab=gamecollection
BF3 next month
DMC August

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back