CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! I bought one of those codes. US version, cheaper, and a day earlier than the EU version. Gogeta we could use it for your group if you want to.

Time and Eternity

$10.00
1. GogetaSS4?
2.m_m23
--------------
$5.00
1. bjstucker?
StrangeInStereo

I prefer phantom but can switch to resell if necessary.
I'm in if Gogeta accepts.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $1.00
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $2.00

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

Anyone selling MLB 13 The Show cheap? I'm debating picking up a retail copy at $25. Feel free to PM any offers.

Edit: Purchased a resell from akbeast.

Selling Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (Europe)

(Includes

Mechromancer Pack (Premiere Club)
Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep)

Phantom

Paypal

Offer me via PM.

Selling Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (Europe)

(Includes

Mechromancer Pack (Premiere Club)
Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep)

Phantom

Paypal

Offer me via PM.
Would there be any way to work around just the season pass?

Blogcast ep.79

Psn
-Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War
-Tour de France 2013: 100th Edition
-Farming Simulator (vita)
trophy_platinum.png
people voting 0/10 lol

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/farming-simulator-vita/trophies/

-Pinball Heroes Complete (vita)

Demo
-Gran Turismo 6

Ps2 Classic
-Warriors Orochi

Save a few bucks on some psn games

Have:

Bionic Commando Rearmed Resell - $2

Looking for:

Castlevania Harmony of Despair Resell

Dead Space 3 Awakening DLC Timeshare or Resell

Mass Effect 3 Leviathan, Omega or Citadel Timeshare or Resell

NCAA 14

SEC ($20) -
Big Ten ($20) -

ACC ($10) - Yanksfan (host)
Big Twelve ($10) -

Anyone new will need to supply a deposit that will be refunded once the group is done.

Yep! I bought one of those codes. US version, cheaper, and a day earlier than the EU version. Gogeta we could use it for your group if you want to.

Time and Eternity

$10.00
1. GogetaSS4?
--------------
$5.00
1. bjstucker?
StrangeInStereo

I prefer phantom but can switch to resell if necessary.
I am in for the resell if it's still available and this is the NA version

I most definitely missed something somewhere.... when'd Time and Eternity become Digital? PSN Store says "Disc Only" =/

If it really does go digital. (The other groups completed )

Time and Eternity

$10

1.HyeVltg3

$5

LETS DO THIS. I remember asking way back when the game was announced if we could get a group out for it xD

I most definitely missed something somewhere.... when'd Time and Eternity become Digital? PSN Store says "Disc Only" =/

If it really does go digital. (The other groups completed <sadface>)

Time and Eternity

$10

1.HyeVltg3

$5

LETS DO THIS. I remember asking way back when the game was announced if we could get a group out for it xD
id like a phantom slot

Looking for reasonably priced shares of:

- Sound Shapes DLC

- Castlevania: HoD

- Gunstar Heroes

- Bioshock (1)

- Enslaved

- No More Heroes

- Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Resells or Phantoms, don't care. Not even sure if all those are on PSN. If anyone wants to split Gunstar Heroes, Enslaved, or Castlevania 50/50 i'd be down for that too.

If it really does go digital. (The other groups completed <sadface>)

Time and Eternity

$10

1.HyeVltg3

$5

You have the code for this? Otherwise I believe it's $50.

If you have a code I'll buy in for $10 on a resell.

sell PHANTOMS
account 1 :

PLUS EU expires in august 11 , but I renew 1 year 

Little big planet karting

xcom enemy unknown

uncharted 3 mode history 
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™
Chronovolt
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS. EL MUNDO: EL VIDEOJUEGO
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout® 2048
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Gravity Rush™
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade
More games ...... 

full game no plus :
Dungeon Defenders
God of War®: Chains of Olympus
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Fortune Hunters’ Club
Shank 2
Mortal Kombat
Dead Nation
Infamous 1

I am going to do a group for Magic 2014 it will be discounted so add your self if you want in, no newbs though.

Magic 2014 (2)
$1.67
1. clonesniper666

$0.83

Has it been said what is needed to play the walking dead dlc?

I deleted my phantom, so a little annoyed.
If I recall correctly, you only need episode 1 in order to play the DLC. Also PS+ had it Episode 1 and 2 for free for a while... this might be a long shot but perhaps you have them on your download list...that is if you are a PS+ member.

July 2nd – 9th

-Call Of Duty Black Ops II (PS3) – Sale Price: $41.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $37.79
-The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) –  Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
-Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest (PS Vita/PSP) –  Sale Price: $4.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.50
-Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Mortal Kombat – (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (PS3) –  Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: the Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $3.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.00
-Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) –  Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) – Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

July 9th – 16th

-Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Sale Price: $31.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $23.99
-Star Trek (PS3) – Sale Price: $43.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $32.99
-Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) –  Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
-The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) –  Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
-X-Men (PS3) –  Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
-Hitman Trilogy HD – (PS3) –  Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $15.99
-Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) –  Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) –  Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
-LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) –  Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
-LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) –  Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) –  Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $10.00
-Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) –  Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Just Cause 2 (PS3) –  Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.99
-Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) –  Sale Price: $15.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $8.00
-Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) –  Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Fight Night Champion – Full Game (PS3) –  Sale Price: $11.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $6.00

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/01/psn-summer-blast-hot-discounts-starting-tomorrow/

July 2nd – 9th

-Call Of Duty Black Ops II (PS3) – Sale Price: $41.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $37.79
-The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) – Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
-Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest (PS Vita/PSP) – Sale Price: $4.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.50
-Mortal Kombat – (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (PS3) – Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: the Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $3.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.00
-Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) – Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

July 9th – 16th

-Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Sale Price: $31.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $23.99
-Star Trek (PS3) – Sale Price: $43.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $32.99
-Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) – Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
-The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
-X-Men (PS3) – Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
-Hitman Trilogy HD – (PS3) – Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $15.99
-Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
-LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) – Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
-LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $10.00
-Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
-Just Cause 2 (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.99
-Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) – Sale Price: $15.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $8.00
-Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) – Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
-Fight Night Champion – Full Game (PS3) – Sale Price: $11.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $6.00

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/01/psn-summer-blast-hot-discounts-starting-tomorrow/
Looks like I need to deposit some more PSN Credit into my account then. There are some Vita Games in there as well as a few cheap PS+ titles that I could buy on my main.

-Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00

-Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

-LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00

Total cost = $24.50

Man if I could move my save around between my PS3 and Vita for LEGO Batman 2, I would jump on that in a heart beat.  As it stands there are a few good titles in that list I will pick up like the other LEGO game, and maybe Mortal Kombat.

I am in for the resell if it's still available and this is the NA version
You can have the slot I will be starting my own group soon.

Time and Eternity NA Version on Tuesday

Resell $15.00

1.m_m23

Phantom $5.00

1.themightypencil

2.??

3.??

Please be ready to pay asap, or pay as you join.

I seem to be the only person to have an issue with the new firmware update 4.46 lol. I'm getting the 80029c77 error when I try to download it (stops at 99% dl and then error pops up)and from what I read on the internet it may be an issue with my hard drive(?). I went away for 3 days and come back to this joy, ahh thank you Sony for making updates mandatory. I really don't believe it's an issue with my hard drive so I'm going to ask here if anyone has had this before and whats a good solution thats worked for them. I don't own a flash drive but I guess I will buy one if downloading it there and installing it in safe mode would work. I've been trying endlessly for the past 3 days and it just wont finish downloading. I didn't get to install 4.45 before they pulled it last time and My ps3 is a 250 slim with stock hd.

who has an available ps+ trial would love to create a single group for the majority of titles in this sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back