CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($2 phantom slot, $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($13 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($4 phantom slot, $8 resellable slot)

Formula1-2012 ($10 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Pirates of the Carribean
Lego HP
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Back to the Future

please pm me

I finished Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut yesterday and have no need for it any longer. First to PM me can have it as I'm giving it away.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for 1-2 week timeshares or phantoms of the following games:

Assassin's Creed III

Anarchy Reigns

DmC Devil May Cry

Dishonored

Resident Evil 6
Metal Gear Rising
MGS HD(2,3 or peace walker)
Infamous 2
Persona 4 Arena

Tomb Raider

Drop me a PM if you have them!

GTA5 8GB install if u buy the disc

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html

Free walking dead ep 1 for limited time

Beginning today, The Walking Dead: Episode One - A New Day will be FREE on PlayStation Network in North America for a limited time! Don't miss this chance to play the first episode in the award-winning series, as players will need to have at least Episode One of the series in order to purchase The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC for $4.99 USD or equivalent.

http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/898403/Re_The_Walking_Dead_400_Days_T

Free walking dead ep 1 for limited time

Beginning today, The Walking Dead: Episode One - A New Day will be FREE on PlayStation Network in North America for a limited time! Don't miss this chance to play the first episode in the award-winning series, as players will need to have at least Episode One of the series in order to purchase The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC for $4.99 USD or equivalent.

http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/898403/Re_The_Walking_Dead_400_Days_T

Awesome, any 400 Days groups still have a spot?

I might've missed this so I apologize. Any idea on how gamesharing will work if it will work on the PS4?

Also, with GTA 5 coming up, should I wait until the ps4 comes out? Or try to pick it up for the ps3?

I might've missed this so I apologize. Any idea on how gamesharing will work if it will work on the PS4?

Also, with GTA 5 coming up, should I wait until the ps4 comes out? Or try to pick it up for the ps3?
If you dont know, we dont know.

hard to talk about unreleased systems.

Ahh you're right! How did I not see those posts? o_o Somehow I combed over them despite Ctrl+F'ing through each page...

Anyway...

Magic 2014

Resell - $3.33

1. Josh1billion (host)

2. raiden_86

Phantom - $1.66

1. Taavivesi

2. Taavivesi

Add yourselves in for a fun time. :bouncy:
i will take them both

No one knows, but I do have to ask, why do you think Sony would detail it? It will probably work exactly the same as now, except Plus can be activated on alternate accounts (to play MP, not download shit).

If you plan on playing your PS3 a lot, buy now. If you want to play it all the time on the latest and greatest, wait.

How is Mortal Kombat on the Vita? worth the $5?

i paid 50$ for it lol, yes, definetly worth it at 5$, the downside is the size.
I bought it for $10 on a sale and regretted it terribly. Luckily I was able to make a profit from a local through classifieds. I thought the game was terrible and looked FUUUUGLY when it switched to in engine graphics. I guess $5 is nothing for a Vita game, but if your anything like me you'll play it once and toss it in your collection. That's pretty much what I did with Little Deviants, also not worth $5.

Selling the below for $10 each,

- Tomb Raider resell

- Borderlands 2 with Season Pass (one account) resell

Is anyone taking advantage of the PS+ sale? I know it would be annoying/waste of money to just make an account with PS+ for a sale but if by chance someone has a free trial and is willing to use it on this sale it would be great. 

Any good games coming out in July?

Still looking for BL2 Pass (US) and Metro.  Prefer phantoms.

anyone selling/trading:

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale?

all (3) Death Stalks Spanks with DLC content?

PM your offer(s), thanks!

anyone selling/trading:

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale?

all (3) Death Stalks with DLC content?

PM your offer(s), thanks!
I think you mean death spank, but i don't remember any of those having dlc. Also someone was selling BR on the previous page

I'm thinking about selling my resell of The Last of Us. I haven't tried the multiplayer but I can't see myself playing much of it. I want to play the DLC when it releases, but I might just pick up a share when the time comes.

Does anyone have all of the maps released for Black Ops 2 thus far? 

Anybody want to buy a Far Cry 3 resell for $8? I also have a Dead Island Riptide resell for $7.

Will trade both for a Last Of Us resell spot or one of them for a Metal Gear Rising resell spot.

Is anyone taking advantage of the PS+ sale? I know it would be annoying/waste of money to just make an account with PS+ for a sale but if by chance someone has a free trial and is willing to use it on this sale it would be great.
If someone does have a trial, anyone interested starting a group for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ($4 sale) or Alice: Madness Returns ($4 Sale, coming next week)?

Still looking for SSX , pm me if you have a slot for sale . Got it

Also looking for Walking Dead 300 .

Selling CS:GO resell for 2$ if any one interested ( need to free up some space )

this month looks so boring , no decent games i guess :oldman:

If someone does have a trial, anyone interested starting a group for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ($4 sale) or Alice: Madness Returns ($4 Sale, coming next week)?
im interested in Alice Madness but no PS trial with me so i guess i will end up getting it on my main :roll:

Awesome, any 400 Days groups still have a spot?
Still looking for SSX , pm me if you have a slot for sale .

Also looking for Walking Dead 300 .

Selling CS:GO resell for 2$ if any one interested ( need to free up some space )

this month looks so boring , no decent games i guess :oldman:

im interested in Alice Madness but no PS trial with me so i guess i will end up getting it on my main :roll:
Would you guys be interested in starting another group for The Walking Dead DLC?

i know it may not the place to ask but i got an email and i would like to know if that real or some type of scam

Any one got a message from Ubisoft about changing the Uplay Password cause some one accessed their database and got the Emails & Passwords ?

Would you guys be interested in starting another group for The Walking Dead DLC?
i have no problem with that

I think you mean death spank, but i don't remember any of those having dlc. Also someone was selling BR on the previous page
1 had nothing.

2 had an additional a new area and a single gold trophy.

3 added a black girl with a gun as a multiplayer character.

---

Still looking for a Hotline Miami share. Also I still have a valid 1 month Plus trial if someone wants to make an offer for it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back