CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the people looking for cheap 50$ us psn card :

http://m.newegg.com/

The discount code "WALLET" takes away 15$ of a +50$ purchase.

So you can get a PSN card for 50$ (and add something cheap because its 49.99), someone mentioned a 2$ cable on reddit, so its 52$, and that applying the code equals 37 $, you save 13$ :)
How do you get around shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, try to post feedback so I can update the tracker. Haven't really seen any.
Just had a successful trade with Trophy DLC (dead space 2 + severed dlc)

Also did two shares with Usuyami (Ico + Sotc on one acct and Rayman Origins + goldeneye 007 on another)

Also sold my 400 days share to factor747

Thoughts on Binary Domain? Is it worth it?

Wait, what?

You sold a share to someone who hasn't even been here a week and hasn't been vouched for by someone else?

Before you say you made them go first, it's not you who will get screwed but the other resell (if there is one, group could be one of the three and one types) and before you say it's only a $1.50, take note that accounts of all values, (yes, even only a few dollars worth) have been compromised before.

Wait, what?

You sold a share to someone who hasn't even been here a week and hasn't been vouched for by someone else?

Before you say you made them go first, it's not you who will get screwed but the other resell (if there is one, group could be one of the three and one types) and before you say it's only a $1.50, take note that accounts of all values, (yes, even only a few dollars worth) have been compromised before.
Binary Domain i see this game being added to ps plus lol. =)

Something else I just thought of, can't you reset ps3 passwords through email like on live?

Wouldn't it be no risk to just make a new email acct for the game and then if a resell steals it, just have the host do the "lost password" thing and reset it

Edit: accidently erased my other message regarding 400 days. It's wrong to prevent new users from using the system because they don't have anyone to vouch for them. He paid for his resell fair and square, and I notified the other resell who I sold it to, so if it gets stolen we'll get another user on the banned list (and nobody, not even the old scammers, are going through all that trouble for a $1.50 share)

Sony has confirmed that players will be able to access their PlayStation 4 game library by logging into their account from any console.

Speaking at the Develop conference in London, Sony R&D senior team leader Neil Brown explained that the process is possible thanks to “Play As You Download,” which will allow players to begin playing a game even before they’ve downloaded the entire thing.

“You can visit your friend’s house [and] log into your account and play any game from your digital library, which is good,” Brown said. “But how useful is that if it takes half a day to download the game you want to play? With Play As You Download you get much quicker access to at least the first section of the game so you can start playing quicker. So this makes a digital library a practical option in the real world.”

Hmm, good news?

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

*****I am not putting prices on the games, just make offers through PM.*****

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

Bioshock Infinite - Sold to Swaggerbot3k

Black Ops 2 - Sold to Zaspera

Borderlands 1

Catherine

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Jurassic Park - Sold to Captaintek3304

Madden 13

Mass Effect 1,2,3 (Three Separate Accounts - Only sold as a bundle)

Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Price of Persia HD Trilogy

Rayman HD

Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available)

Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time

Toy Story 2 and 3 (All on 1 Account) - Sold to khaledseif

Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition

***** I may add more games as time goes on so keep checking the list. ***** 

Yeah that doesn't have anything to do with gamesharing, it's how live/psn works now. It's all about how the licensing will work. If they decide to eliminate console licenses (which i don't think they will given the whole "always online" fiasco) that will be the big problem we have to worry about

Wait, what?

Binary Domain is an awesome game, well the single player campaign is a hugely underrated experience. However when I played over the new year the online is all but dead. No chance to plat the game, if you're into that but still I'd urge you to give it a go for the single player.

I have a 30 EU Plus trial that needs a CC. If anyone can use this I would like the other slot.
If you wanna wait till next week, when the sales are up, to see if there's anything you want I could activate the trial plus for you then.

I also thoroughly enjoyed BD. Would get it again on psn if i could get a share for like 2-3 bucks. I would avoid the multiplayer though.

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

*****I am not putting prices on the games, just make offers through PM.*****

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

Bioshock Infinite

Black Ops 2

Borderlands 1

Catherine

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Jurassic Park

Madden 13

Mass Effect 1,2,3 (Three Separate Accounts - Only sold as a bundle)

Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Price of Persia HD Trilogy

Rayman HD

Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available)

Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time

Toy Story 2 and 3 (All on 1 Account)

Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition

***** I may add more games as time goes on so keep checking the list. *****

Made a offer through PM

Remember, try to post feedback so I can update the tracker. Haven't really seen any.
So to clarify once an entire group is complete and everything goes well, everyone in the group gets positive feedback?

Also, i know it's in the rules but i still don't understand why we can't just use the feedback system built into CAG? Could we ask cheapyD to allow it or is it something set in stone?

I think it's set in stone, but that's not really trustworthy anyway. Boosting CAG feedback is so easy to manipulate. Boosting gameshare feedback the way we're doing it is not.

Looking for 2 regulars that would like phantoms of The Walking Dead : 400 Days. Just put your name down below. Just doing one of my usual $5.00 game groups.

Phantom 1 : 

Phantom 2 : 

@Yanksfan: I just bought Black Ops II resell from boosted02gt if you want to add that to the feedback spreadsheet. Quick, easy trade. :)
Speaking of feedback, care to explain THIS? I'm surprised non of the other GTZ members brought this up considering you scammed multiple people for hundreds of dollars. If this isn't you, I will apologize, if it is you need to GTFO. Awaiting your response.

Atlus is having a pretty solid gamesale, listed titles below for your convenience.

• Class of Heroes
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Crimson Gem Saga
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Growlanser
    Was $29.99, Now $7.49
  • Gungnir
    Was $29.99, Now $7.49
  • Hexyz Force
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Kenka Bancho
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Knights in the Nightmare
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Riviera
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
  • Yggdra Union
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
  • The Cursed Crusade
    Was $19.99, Now $7.49
  • Droplitz
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
  • Rock of Ages
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
  • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
    Was $39.99, Now $9.99
  • Trine 2
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49

Speaking of feedback, care to explain THIS? I'm surprised non of the other GTZ members brought this up considering you scammed multiple people for hundreds of dollars. If this isn't you, I will apologize, if it is you need to GTFO. Awaiting your response.
Could be the same person. Both locations are set to Rhode Island.

Could be the same person. Both locations are set to Rhode Island.
The name I sent paypal to doesn't match the name they have listed there, if that means anything. His games also still work for me that he sold me the other day, doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would scam.

Atlus is having a pretty solid gamesale, listed titles below for your convenience.

• Crimson Gem Saga
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Hexyz Force
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Knights in the Nightmare
    Was $14.99, Now $3.49
  • Riviera
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
  • Yggdra Union
    Was $9.99, Now $2.49
Can anybody recommend any of these? Could use some cheap games for the vita, thanks.

I have also purchased a share from Zaspara that still works. It looks like all that negative feedback was pretty recent though, so who really knows.

Let's give the guy a chance to explain himself before we throw him to the dogs.

Selling fast! Need room on my ps3 for NCAA!

Tiger Woods 14, MASTERS EDITION with ALL DLC course pack that was available at the launch.

This is resellable phantom slot hosted by boosted.

Looking for $20 for the whole thing.

This isnt just the game, but all the courses and the Masters edition, which retailed for like $100+ at launch

Also have the first and second dlc for borderlands 2. Pirate and carnage. Each on separate accounts. 2.50 each or both for 4.

damn wtf Zaspera. i vouched for him in the game library just this weekend. Jeeze this is messed up. Hopefully he can explain himself I hate to think trusted members are f*cking up.

improved the deal on my UK account

No phantom shares, just one cag to share this account with for the long haul (or until you resell it)

$45 amazon will get you:

SOLD TO JASKULL

EU PS+ sub since Feb 2013 and until Nov 2013 (I will always buy another 3 months before it expires)

Buyer can use my over 13 British Pounds in EU PSN credit on whatever he/she wants (equivalent of 20 US dollars)

All future purchases and dont care to take request when i have the credit

I will never ask for help in keeping the PS+ stocked, and i will keep you updated when i buy new stuff!

And now here's the list of games you will have access to:

heres what you'll get:

(+)= current UK PS+ offerings

ni no kuni
Batman Arkham City
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Bulletstorm
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Mortal Kombat (new one)
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD
God of War HD
Super Stardust HD
Machinarium
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Knytt Underground
Guardians of Middle Earth
Mass Effect 3
Dead or Alive 5
LOTR: War in the North
Thomas was Alone
Retro Grade
Terraria
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Cubixx HD
Jewel Keepers: Easter Island
Big Sky Infinity
Jetpack Joyride
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
Velocity
Wizorb
Breakquest
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta
Catherine (+)
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (+)
Battlefield 3 (+)
Saints Row the Third (+)
Payday: The Heist (+)
Uncharted 3 (+)
XCOM: Enemy Territory (+)
LBP Karting (+)
Demon Souls (+)
Catherine (+)
Malicious (+)
various vita games (no clue how to use on US vita)
various DLC addons (not sure how many work on US accounts, but some should)
Tons of themes (mostly dynamic!)

AMAZON PREFERRED, but I'll take paypal if ya cant.

i will only do this for cags that can be vouched for! If you are a longtime cag, have high feedback, or are very well vouched for i do not care to send first.

also, you just might be able to talk  and hdx moviesme into slightly lowering the price, its my drinkin night! positive vibes all around!

also, if your interested, ask about my vudu account deal for $75. lots of full tv seasons and hdx movies.

make your ps3 the megazord of entertainment with my bundle deal: my uk psn and my vudu account for $100

Just had a successful trade with Trophy DLC (dead space 2 + severed dlc)

Also did two shares with Usuyami (Ico + Sotc on one acct and Rayman Origins + goldeneye 007 on another)

On the ones you midis with Trophy and Usuyami, did you buy or sell?

Selling Remember Me Resell for $14.

Selling Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk Resell for $14.

Selling Deadpool Resell $14

Selling Final Fantasy XIII-2 Resell $5

Time and Eternity (3)

Spoiler

$10
1. GogetaSS4
--------------
$5
1. bjstucker

Mugen Souls

$13.33
1. GogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. captaintek3304
4. themightypencil

Still looking for a few more to fill these groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back