CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling fast! Need room on my ps3 for NCAA!

Tiger Woods 14, MASTERS EDITION with ALL DLC course pack that was available at the launch.

This is resellable phantom slot hosted by boosted.

Looking for $20 for the whole thing.

This isnt just the game, but all the courses and the Masters edition, which retailed for like $100+ at launch

Also have the first and second dlc for borderlands 2. Pirate and carnage. Each on separate accounts. 2.50 each or both for 4.

Start listening at 1 minute, #4. He says 1 PS4 will be assigned as your home console, where all your things are linked to, and all your games will be available for other users. What this sounds like so far is that 1 console will play your games offline, but other consoles will need to be signed in online in order to play.
no gamesharing then, another reason to keep ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
Killzone: Mercenary Closed Multiplayer Beta: Sign-Ups Now Live
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1298630/kzmbetainvite

Candidates have until 2:00PM PDT on Wednesday, July 17th to sign up for the public’s first look at Mercenary’s impressive multiplayer package. If chosen to participate, you will receive an email with directions on how to get started.

Im sure PS+ subs will eventually get it, oh I still have few codes from E3.

MLB® 13 THE SHOW™ Home Run Derby $6 (715MB)
$2
1.sgand
2.rpg
------------
$1
1. GraveRobberX

Quick and easy 100%.
trophy_gold.png
trophy_bronze.png
Fine, you got me >_<!

Ravenbear added himself as a phantom back in post 9680, so we're just missing another resell.
Awesome, I can do either slot,but I generally opt for phantoms for games I don't plan on deleting for awhile. If someone else wants to join but only wants a phantom slot, I can switch.

Dynasty Warriors 8

1 SLOT LEFT, BOTH OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, I will switch to whatever slot necessary to fill the group

$20 Resell:

1) Bhoya

2)

$10 Phantom:

1)Slayerxx1

2) Ravenbear

selling tomb raider phantom $7.50

also, im guessing there's no way around the 16 account limit right? if so i can't game share til i beat some games wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

also i'm deff interested in ducktales hd, but i don't like hosting. if 3 more of you want to do it and one of you can host, hit me up
I can host and will take a resell. If someone wants to make the list and stuff that would be great. I'm on my phone so I can't do it.

I sold a resell to kvntwvlf.

Thanks
Added.

Saint's Row 4 - 8/20/13

Resell - $20

1. Yanksfan (can host)

2. Bigwig

Phantom - $10

1. GraveRobberX

Madden 25 - 8/27/13

Resell - $20

1. jlazenby1 (can host)

Phantom - $10

1. Yanksfan (can host)
2.im_a_mac

Gameshares For Sale (Please buy my gameshares so I can buy my Girlfriend a Birthday Present)

(If you buy more than one share I will give you a discount)

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk Resell for $14                      Deadpool Resell $14

Last of Us Season Pass Resell $10                                                    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Resell $5

Skyrim DLC Resell (Hearthfire, Dawnguard, Dragonborn) $12

Time and Eternity (3)

Update: I bought a promo code for $35 so I will only be charging the group as a whole $35 for this game.

(Account is made and game is bought)

$11.67
1. GogetaSS4 (Host)
StryderOmega
--------------
$5.83
1. bjstucker (let me know if you still want it.)

Mugen Souls

$13.33
1. GogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. captaintek3304
4. themightypencil

Comon guys we only need one more for Mugen Souls. I've already bought and paid for Time and Eternity. You can already play it before it drops thanks to the promo code I bought.

Still looking for a few more to fill these groups.

Have FFIV beta access UK based, I just wanted to trade it for something else but trading Beta is againts the rules so Im giving it away to one thread veteran. PM me for codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back