CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine how big GTA V will be if it's/when it's released on the PSN

rockstar said both consoles will require 16GB (xbox has 2 separate discs) installation before playing the game

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8.30 

Far Cry 3 (5.6GB) Resell - $10 (currently being rented)

Resident Evil: Revelations (12GB):

Resell - $16

Phantom - $8

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Phantom - $6

The above can be rented for $0.75 a week each. (thread regulars only)

TLoU (27GB) for rent only - $1 a week

Thanks to Gogeta for selling me a resell of T&E, I found the game to be (surprisingly) quite enjoyable. Although I am glad I did not pick it up for MSRP or the collectors edition. Don't think I would have been happy with it as much as I am now for the price I paid compared to what I could have paid.

Looking to gameshare w/ someone that has TMNT Re-Shelled on their account. Over the past few months my son has really gotten into TMNT and I think he'd have fun with this game.

Did the new cag get rid of the feature of trading disc games and searching for trading partners? I really want bioshock 1 and I have other old games to trade for them.

Did the new cag get rid of the feature of trading disc games and searching for trading partners? I really want bioshock 1 and I have other old games to trade for them.
If you can find another person or two we can start a group for it. I think it's still like $20 on psn though, so i deff don't wanna just split it 50/50

Long shot but does anyone have Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse? Preferably a timeshare (or resell).

Looking for some resell spots for future games (If they do go digital).

GTA5

Beyond Two Souls

Battlefield 4

Diablo 3

SELLING The following Resells.

Mass Effect 1...5 bucks

Fifa 13....8 bucks

Both for 10.

I only take and send paypal.

Looking for some resell spots for future games (If they do go digital).

GTA5

Beyond Two Souls

Battlefield 4

Diablo 3

SELLING The following Resells.

Mass Effect 1...5 bucks

Fifa 13....8 bucks

Both for 10.

I only take and send paypal.
Make sure you post in big bold letters that everything has to be USA only.....

I got a shit ton of PSN cards, I don't mind buying anything and going first to trusted users.
Joined CAG on Thursday 19th July 2013

No feedback

Made three posts since joining all of them directly at GS thread

Raised Turkfebruary suspicions almost instantaneously

37743940.jpg

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66) ($13.66)

1). KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34) (6.83)

1. Mirmo

2. WonkyToad

Game has already been bought but still need people to buy a phantom and resell slot if interested. Putting discounts on them. 

Also selling an account with TLoU season pass already bought. Decided to join up with a friend.

TLoU Season Pass - $8

Resell:

Please, I just need these games off my chest already lol   :joystick:

Also selling $20 psn codes for $16 P.M me

Sorry, probably should've posted more info.

Looking for TMNT - Reshelled.

Willing to pay a few bucks or share something on my list. I haven't bought a ton, here are the games on my d/l list:

Calling All Cars

Castle Crashers

Castlevania Chronicles (PSOne)

Dead Nation

Double Dragon Neon

Final Fantasy V (PSOne)

InFamous

InFamous – Festival of Blood

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition

Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1 & 2

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Sega Genesis Bundle (Golden Axe, Sonic, Sonic 2, Streets of Rage II, Altered Beast, Comix Zone).

Shank 2

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

The Simpsons Arcade Game

TV Show King

Um Jammer Lammy (PSOne)

Zombie Apocalypse

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,

Who had 'The Last of Us' timeshare for $1 per week? I'm interested, PM me if it's available!

EDIT: Thanks to boosted for letting me borrow it for free!

Here's the thing, it's not a physical code. It's a japanese promotion link through which I get a more than 60% discount on wallet funding via Paypal (promotion). I don't know if people would be interested but i'm definitely up for giving some VERY discounted accounts to feedbacked users. The accounts don't come with any billing information whatsoever.
The amount of conniving sketchy scams going on lately in this thread is nauseating.

This thread is for GAMESHARING. When did we all of a sudden start letting this other fraudulent shit come in here?

The amount of conniving sketchy scams going on lately in this thread is nauseating.

This thread is for GAMESHARING. When did we all of a sudden start letting this other fraudulent shit come in here?
Take it easy bud i doubt any trusted/regulars take part in shady account activities. or get roped into same remember this isnt like a privat thread anyone can waltz in via a simple google search. I wished Cheapy would put a security mechanism in that u have to be an active member for a stipulated time to be allowed to veiw this thread but thats asking too much :/

You do have to be a member for around 5 days or so to post (the actual amount seems completely random).

Which doesn't help at all in any regard really.

Make sure you post in big bold letters that everything has to be USA only.....
I happen to have a NBA 2K13 save that I have used since the game came out. I had a myteam on there that I had built up..and a myplayer I had built up. I did not know the game was EU when I bought it from that guy. So you can imagine why I was perturbed. But I do appreciate you being a snarky little bitch about it.

I happen to have a NBA 2K13 save that I have used since the game came out. I had a myteam on there that I had built up..and a myplayer I had built up. I did not know the game was EU when I bought it from that guy. So you can imagine why I was perturbed. But I do appreciate you being a snarky little bitch about it.
I think one of us was being snarky. I think the other was being a little bitch. I'm sure deductive reasoning works well here.

Its this kinda crap that makes it hard to trust noobs too which sucks cause not all of them are out to screw everyone over but then dipshits like this come through and we have to start being more cautious with everyone new

@jdub there's ways to convert your saves to different regions EDIT: bruteforce save data for example

Its this kinda crap that makes it hard to trust noobs too which sucks cause not all of them are out to screw everyone over but then dipshits like this come through and we have to start being more cautious with everyone new

@jdub there's ways to convert your saves to different regions I believe, could be wrong but can almost swear I saw a way too lol
And that's exactly what I had to do..it is NOT fun...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back