CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you will not be able to get trophies on your main account. It is easily done if you have 2 Vita memory cards.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Would anyone be interested in doing a group for this? Game is here機動戦士ガンダムSEED BATTLE DESTINY (Gundam Seed Battle Destiny Vita)$431.clonesniper6662.Price is approximate, may be able to find codes cheaper than $43 a piece.If you can see the game then you need to remove the cookies for the PSN webstore from your browser.We can also add some more games to it if you want but of course the price will increase.
No trophies? But that means you're playing a game just for the enjoyment...who even does that? What a weirdo.

No trophies? But that means you're playing a game just for the enjoyment...who even does that? What a weirdo.
Actually you would still get trophies but just not on your main account. I only play games for the enjoyment, I personally find trophies and achievements stupid, unless you do it like Valve does with the PC versions of their games; between 1000 and 300 trophies each, then if you get them all you fill accomplished.

Need some help guys. My internet has been really screwy lately, on the laptop it moves at a snails pace and my psn logs me out saying theres a dsn error.

I was on the phone for over an hour with my isp's helpline but the indian guy was really confused too. 

Try rebooting your router?
Tried that, it's the first thing the support guy said. Also rebooted it to factory settings with no luck.

I'm relying on phone net for now. It's intensely frustrating. I'm paying for a 60mbs package and at the moment it's worse than dial up.

Tried that, it's the first thing the support guy said. Also rebooted it to factory settings with no luck.

I'm relying on phone net for now. It's intensely frustrating. I'm paying for a 60mbs package and at the moment it's worse than dial up.
Had issue a while ago during a thunder storm. Didn't totally fry my modem but did enough damage that all my psn downloads were corrupted. FIOS finally agreed to send me a new modem and everything worked out. Not sure if that would fix your issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had issue a while ago during a thunder storm. Didn't totally fry my modem but did enough damage that all my psn downloads were corrupted. FIOS finally agreed to send me a new modem and everything worked out. Not sure if that would fix your issue.
Ah that sucks man, over here in England the majority of our tech support is based in India and they'll only send a technician or replacement after exhausting all methods. Is it like that in the States too?

Batman Arkham Origins

$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10
3. menikmati

4. wpress

COD Ghosts
$20
1. wpress
----------------
$10

Lego Marvel
$16.67
1. rpg
----------------
$8.33
1. gamerdad06
2. wpress

NBA 2k14

$20

1. wpress
----------------
$10
3. likeme
4. wwe101

Can you add me to all these groups Clone? Thanks!

Ah that sucks man, over here in England the majority of our tech support is based in India and they'll only send a technician or replacement after exhausting all methods. Is it like that in the States too?
Depends on the company and time you call. With Verizon FIOS if I call after 10PM it's normally someone from India and similar to you would refuse to send me new equipment. Remember the guy try to convince me that I needed to replace my PS3 and the network cards for my 3 laptops, 2 desktops, and have Apple look at my iPad and iTouch because the issue is not with the router/modem. I use to work in IT/Help Desk and can tell you once I hear an accent I know I'm in for a ride.

For Sale: Resellable phantom Saints Row IV + Season Pass + DLC Packs $15 

@CLONESNIPER666 Group Complete

Batman: Arkham Origins $60 (October 25, 2013)

Resell $20

1. Kerouac

2. Tiger

Phantom $10

1. Wpress

2. Menikmati

Need 2 more GTA5 resells for friends, with trusted CAG vets only pls.
So are you looking for two more phantoms to complete your group? Someone a few pages ago was looking for a pjantom.

@clone hit me up if you ever want to create a group for a gundam game for the ps3.

I'm still looking for a GTA5 phantom but I'm not sure I could be considered a "CAG Vet". Also I believe the file size is about 16GB 18GB. 

So are you looking for two more phantoms to complete your group? Someone a few pages ago was looking for a pjantom.

@clone hit me up if you ever want to create a group for a gundam game for the ps3.
We could do a group for Gundam Breaker it is on PSN. I believe it was 7670 yen or something like that. We could just use the account I made for my Vita if you want.

And if you have a Vita I would probably add the Vita version once it gets released on PSN.

We could do a group for Gundam Breaker it is on PSN. I believe it was 7670 yen or something like that. We could just use the account I made for my Vita if you want.

And if you have a Vita I would probably add the Vita version once it gets released on PSN.
I'd be down for the ps3 bersion, I didn't even know it came out on psn. Not sure if I want to do the whole vita sharing though.

I'm really sad that nb gave up on gundam overseas.

I'd be down for the ps3 bersion, I didn't even know it came out on psn. Not sure if I want to do the whole vita sharing though.

I'm really sad that nb gave up on gundam overseas.
We could do the HK version for $60 and we would have a little left over as well. Play-Asia has 200HK for $30 and Breaker is 378HK if I remember correctly.

The JPN version would be $110.

We could do the HK version for $60 and we would have a little left over as well. Play-Asia has 200HK for $30 and Breaker is 378HK if I remember correctly.

The JPN version would be $110.
372 not that it really makes a difference but yeah lets go with hk ps store.

I think pcgamesupply has cheaper cards.

Also have you played jojo yet? It's pretty slick.

372 not that it really makes a difference but yeah lets go with hk ps store.

I think pcgamesupply has cheaper cards.

Also have you played jojo yet? It's pretty slick.
Actually Play-Asia is cheaper $29.90 there compared to $32 at PCGameSupply For 200HK.

Not yet I have been debating just getting the abundant game my self today on Vita so I really did not play anything.

Would you care to add 1 month of HK PS+ with the remainder? I think it is 38HK and I would love to play some of the Vita freebies they have up.

I thought the season was stellar. However, I found 400 Days kind of boring.

Exactly how I feel, 400 days seemed like a demo.
Yea, 400 Days was a big letdown. I enjoyed meeting some of the new characters, and I liked one of the choices to make, but for the most part, it was just like interacting with a trailer rather than with a game. Cool intro to what is to come, but it wasn't really a proper bridge between 1 and 2, it was just an intro and could have been accomplished, for the most part, with a trailer.

Batman: Arkham Origins

resales- 20

1. Yanksfan

-------

phants-10

1.snakeybro

2.snakey's friend
Joined. Snake, if you end up switching to a resell on NBA, I will take a phantom on it. If you want me to host any of them too, let me know. Otherwise, I am cool with you hosting as well too.

COD Ghosts
$20
1. wpress
----------------
$10
3. Yanksfan
Joined.

Feedback is updated also.

Snake's Groups

Watchdogs   (11/15)

resales- 20
------
phants- 10
1.snakey
2.snakey's friend

NBA 2k14(if shareable)  (10/1)

resales- 20
------
phants-10
1.snakeybro
2.snakey's friend

Batman: Arkham Origins  (10/25)
resales- 20
1.clone
2.yanksfan(host)
-------
phants-10
1.snakeybro
2.snakey's friend

Ass. Creed 4: Black Flag
resales- 20
=====
phants-10
1.snakeybro

I'm probably not going to host any of these groups, I'm just putting them together.

Anybody else besides emoney that's interested in gettin the ps3 version of Spleunky?

1 resale and 1 phantom left for Spleunky!

Ni no Kuni (22GB) Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8 
Resident Evil: Revelations (12GB) Phantom - $8 

Mirror's Edge (4.9GB) - Rent only

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Resell - $10/Phantom - $5

The above can be rented for $0.75 a week each. (thread regulars only)

{Borderlands 2 (6GB) + season pass [all 4 DLC campaigns (5.5GB) + level cap increase] + Mechromancer + Creature Slaughter Dome}

Resell - $14/Phantom - $8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back