CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get a group going for 10 songs on the EU store for DanceStar Digital.  It comes to around 15.90 pounds.  Anyone interested?

DanceStar 10 Songs:

Resell:

1. QuantumMercury

Phantom:

I'm willing to start the account with just a 2nd resell but we'll need a UK / EU Host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green coded shares are designated as UK shares. Green doesn't show up on the new mobile site. Therefore, I typed plain text for mobile viewers to be able to see it.
Makes sense now. I'm in for Way of The Samurai. I'd prefer just the one game but if you get another phantom who wants this to be one group, I'll oblige you and take the phantom for ZOE as well.

Zone of The Enders HD

Resell. $3.33

1. Kerouac

2. Kerouac

Phantom $1.67

Way of the Samurai 4

Resell $6

1. Kerouac

2. Kerouac

Phantom $3

If you are a thread vet, add yourself. Also, I would prefer this to be 1 group, but I'll take it as two :)

Makes sense now. I'm in for Way of The Samurai. I'd prefer just the one game but if you get another phantom who wants this to be one group, I'll oblige you and take the phantom for ZOE as well.
I'll take the other phantom if you combine the groups.

Selling:

Account 1

Last Of Us Season Pass + Preorder DLC (Resell or Phantom) Make an Offer...

Account 2  (Resell or Phantom) Make an Offer....  

Playstation 1 & Playstation 2 Classics

-Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)

-Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot 3 (PS1)

-Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

-Spyro Year Of The Dragon (PS1)

-Jet Moto (PS1)

-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)

-Twist Metal Black (PS2)

Playstation 3

-Starhawk Multiplayer (ONLY Multiplayer)

-Split Second

-Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD + Revert Pack

-Tekken Dark Resurrection (PS3)

-inFamous

-Little Big Planet 1 & 2 DLC

-Borderlands 2 DLC (Except Tiny Tina's Dragon Keep & Pyscho Pack)

+1 to spacecadet & juanjoalbo in my group for Diablo 3. They bought 2 phantoms spots.

Legit traders, communication and payment were fast and easy. Would trade again, thanks guys!

GTA V + LA Noire Ultimate

The phantom(s) is going to get the initial download and pass it on to me when done. Phantoms are taking the risk of not having access to GTA V online, as it doesn't release until 2 weeks after the game is out. As a result I'm going to cut off 20% per phantom price.

According to this link (http://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-online-sold-separate-gta-5/) they have said it is coded in the infrastructure and will be accessed through the campaign, just like in GTA IV. So it's highly likely that it will be accessible later on as an add on pack.

GTA V ($60) + LA Noire Ultimate ($40 $10 w/ 75% rockstar discount)

Resell ($25.66) - Pravado

Phantom ($11.67 $9.34) - Dgenx

Phantom ($11.67 $9.34) -

GTA V + LA Noire Ultimate

The phantom(s) is going to get the initial download and pass it on to me when done. Phantoms are taking the risk of not having access to GTA V online, as it doesn't release until 2 weeks after the game is out. As a result I'm going to cut off 20% per phantom price.

According to this link (http://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-online-sold-separate-gta-5/) they have said it is coded in the infrastructure and will be accessed through the campaign, just like in GTA IV. So it's highly likely that it will be accessible later on as an add on pack.

GTA V ($60) + LA Noire Ultimate ($40 $10 w/ 75% rockstar discount)

Phantom ($11.67 $9.34) - Dgenx

Phantom ($11.67 $9.34) - tokyostomp
I'd like to take the last slot

Rayman Legends vita news

However, we can confirm that the Invasion Mode will be added via a free patch, at a later date. With more than 100 levels, online Coop and challenges, Kung-Foot mini-game, 5 exclusive touch challenges developed specifically for the VITA and 2 exclusive costumes, Rayman Legends already includes a lot for customers to love, and features the same outstanding graphics and gameplay design as the home console versions.http://blog.ubi.com/rayman-legends-out-now/

Sweet. Surprised I filled that GTA group that fast.

Need 1 more resell for rayman legends group. Comeon guys this game is getting 9.0+'s across the board!

Sweet. Surprised I filled that GTA group that fast.

Need 1 more resell for rayman legends group. Comeon guys this game is getting 9.0+'s across the board!
Is it supposed to be $10 for a resell instead of $20? I was confused because the phantom is only $6.67 and I just checked the PSN store and it looks like its $36.00 so I was confused how you were getting the numbers.

$20
1. shadowlombax
----------------
$6.67
1. pravado
2. nateninja

Is it supposed to be $10 for a resell instead of $20? I was confused because the phantom is only $6.67 and I just checked the PSN store and it looks like its $36.00 so I was confused how you were getting the numbers.
vita $36

ps3 $60

resell $20

phantom should be $10

Played the game. It's a pretty good platformer, but it sucks that it isn't co-op online. Would have been awesome. Right now, the games is O.K deserves an 8.3. Plays exactly like Origins and includes levels from it too unlocked via Scratch off tix. Only includes 5-6 song levels I believe which are the best levels. 

Played the game. It's a pretty good platformer, but it sucks that it isn't co-op online. Would have been awesome. Right now, the games is O.K deserves an 8.3. Plays exactly like Origins and includes levels from it too unlocked via Scratch off tix. Only includes 5-6 song levels I believe which are the best levels.
Scratch Off's are on the PS3 version too?

Anyone up for a group for Chaos Code? From what I've heard there isn't online implied yet.

Chaos Code - $12

1.5 GB

Resells: $4

1.KuhLiiDE

Phantoms: $2

No one is interested in some dancing?  DanceStar Digital is free in the EU, I'm interested in grabbing some songs if anyone else is.

Selling these accounts. All are RESELLS

Account 1 : Black Ops 2 $12
Account 2 : Black Ops 2 Season Pass, Modern Warfare 2 Full Game + Stimulus Map Pack, God of War HD $12

Buy these two together for $22

Account 3 : Black Ops 1 Full Game + Rezurrection Map Pack, GTA 4 Full Game, GTA Episodes from Liberty City, Far Cry 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2. $12

All 3 Accounts for $32. 

If I can get any of these sold, I'd like to get Diablo 3 as a phantom.  

Selling:

Account 1

Last Of Us Season Pass + Preorder DLC (Resell or Phantom) Make an Offer...

Account 2  (Resell or Phantom) Make an Offer....  

Playstation 1 & Playstation 2 Classics

-Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)

-Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)

-Crash Bandicoot 3 (PS1)

-Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

-Spyro Year Of The Dragon (PS1)

-Jet Moto (PS1)

-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)

-Twist Metal Black (PS2)

Playstation 3

-Starhawk Multiplayer (ONLY Multiplayer)

-Split Second

-Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD + Revert Pack

-Tekken Dark Resurrection (PS3)

-inFamous

-Little Big Planet 1 & 2 DLC

-Borderlands 2 DLC (Except Tiny Tina's Dragon Keep & Pyscho Pack)

Saints Row IV

Host: Revanchist

Resell $20

1) 

2)

Phantoms $10

1) Revanchist

2) 

Group deleted/ don't need it anymore.

Selling / trading(All phantoms)

Acc 1 - 7 $ (Killer Is Dead)

Acc 2 - 10 $ (Diablo 3)

Acc 3 - 6 $ (Deadly Premonition)

Acc 4 - 7 $ (Ghost Recon: Future Soldier + all DLC)

Acc 5 - 5 $ (Greg Hastings Paintball 2, Battle LA, Hasbro´s Family Game Night)

Acc 6 - 4 $ (Warhammer 40k: Kill Team, Demolition INC, Red Johnson: One against All)

Also available for timesharing

Chaos Code - $12

1.5 GB

Resells: $4

1.KuhLiiDE

Phantoms: $2

2.snakey

Update for my Diablo 3 and Spelunky groups:

Recon_Zero hasn't paid yet and hasnt been online for a while, so idk. and for the diablo 3 group, nateninja had an error installing the game, so he's gonna re download it and hopefully he should be all done by tonight. Sorry guys for the delays.

$20
1. shadowlombax
----------------
$6.67
1. pravado
2. nateninja

Isn't the US version $60 like every other game? I'll double check right now

edit: yeah it's $60. don't give me a heart attack next time plz. Resells are $20 phantoms are $10. Need one more resell to complete the group.

Isn't the US version $60 like every other game? I'll double check right now
PS3 version is $60, as RPG said earlier. I think the confusion is coming from the numbers in that post. Not sure who added them, but resells should be $20, and phantoms are $10, not $6.67. That would total $53.34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back