CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't work I did this with Deadspace 2, when someone let me borrow their share and once I deleted the account and deactivated, it turned the full game back into the Trial from PS+.
Well, it worked on me once, but it was with a PSN game... maybe it only works with some games, dunno..

I still count estonianbeast having 5 slots of GTA V for Tuesday.

To add to the good mecha anime/manga:
1. Gundam Wing
2. Gurren Lagann
3. Full Metal Panic
4. Code Geass (to an extent)
5. Eureka Seven
6. Big O

I am pretty sure there are even more that I am unaware of.
Theres also kakumeiki Valvrave (Valvrave the Liberator) which is just about to have its second season.

Still need one more for the Mafia 2 DLC. Get it while it's hot! The game was free on EU ps+ a while ago (which I'm going to assume the group is for). I actually just beat the game today and I gotta say, fantastic game from start to finish. Surprised this wasn't made by rockstar

Also still need one resell for wwe 14, but we got plenty of time before that releases

Still need one more for the Mafia 2 DLC. Get it while it's hot! The game was free on EU ps+ a while ago (which I'm going to assume the group is for). I actually just beat the game today and I gotta say, fantastic game from start to finish. Surprised this wasn't made by rockstar

Also still need one resell for wwe 14, but we got plenty of time before that releases
Yeah but Rockstar and 2K Games is all part of Take Two Interactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm trying to understand the whole phantom/resell thing. Could one of you who understands it PM me so I can ask some newb questions? I don't want to hijack the thread with the side-convo. Thanks!

(I tried PM'ing the guy who it says to PM in the OP but he hasn't responded yet, so I figured I'd try this.)

Boosted's Tons of Crap for Sale Sale - If you would like a phantom please just send me a PM about it. If you would like a resell share that is upcoming please repost this and add your name for what you would like. Also please delete everything other than the games that you are reserving slots for.

Immediately Available Resells

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F - $12.00 each (1 Available)

Killer is Dead - $12.00 each (1 Available)

Black Ops 2 - $10.00 each (1 Available)

Available Phantoms

Bayonetta - $1.50 each (1 Available)

Assassin's Creed 3, Prototype 2, Batman : Arkham City, + more smaller games - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Xcom : Enemy Unknown Phantom Share - $2.00 (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Army of Two : Devil's Cartel Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. ClydeSheBang COMPLETED

Tomb Raider Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. ClydeSheBang COMPLETED

Dead Island Riptide + Fashion Victim DLC + Survivor Pack DLC Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Call of Juarez : Gunslinger Phantoms Shares - $2.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. wpress COMPLETED

Injustice : Gods among us Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Small Game Account - Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available 9/30/13
Account includes Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Terraria, God Mode, + another $20.00 worth of smaller PSN games. Not sure what will be purchased on it yet.
1. Dead_Batteries
2. Yohsh

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom Share - $6.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Star Trek : The Game Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Deep Black Phantom Shares - $1.00 each ( 2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. snakeybro COMPLETED

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass Phantom Share - $2.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Yanksfan

Available Resells

Tomb Raider + Quantum Conundrum Resell Shares - $10.00 each (4 Available) - Available 9/12/13

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Resell Shares - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available 9/19/13

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts Resell Shares - $7.50 each (4 Available) - Available 9/19/13
1. Yanksfan

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 Resell Shares - $10.00 each (4 Available) - Available 9/27/13

Tiger Woods '14 + Master's Edition + All Course DLC Resell Shares - $20.00 (4 Available) - Available 9/27/13

Dead Island Riptide (No DLC) Resell Shares - $10.00 each (4 Available) - Available 10/25/13

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Resell Shares - $10.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/27/13
1. Yanksfan

Injustice : Gods Among Us Resell Shares - $12.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/19/13
1. wpress

Ninja Gaiden : Razor's Edge Resell Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available 10/7/13
1. Yanksfan
2. kb420mcl PAID

Metro : Last Light Resell Shares - $12.00 each (2 Available) - Available 11/15/13

I know this is not the time or place to be posting this, but I need to promote it to everyone I can since it's pretty indie. I'll post it once and never again, I swear!

If you are big on horror, check this out

www.youtube.com/marblehornets

It's a horror series about a college student who is in the process of making a student film when all of a sudden he tells everyone involved in the production that it's being cancelled. When his co-director asks why, he exclaims that there are unworkable conditions on the set. He gives his codirector all of the footage that they shot, and tells him to never bring it up again, and then moves away. The codirector begins going through the tapes 3 years later and posts his findings to youtube. What did he find? That his buddy was being stalked (both on and off set) by a tall, skinny, faceless man in a business suit who creates audible and visible distortion when cameras are pointed at him.

the latest entry (76)'s last 4 or 5 minutes is nonstop greatness. Give that a watch if you want some motivation Season 1 (entries 1 - 26) is pretty dated given the lack of budget and creativity (and most people stop at entry 10 as a result), but seasons 2 and 3 are so damn good. Roger ebert gave it two thumbs up (pretty good for a youtube serial made by 3 college kids), and doug jones is set to play the operator (what they call the slender man in this series) in the upcoming movie that is based on this series, being made by the paranormal activity guys in coalition with the creators of this series.

Selling (all resellable slots):

Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $5
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season: $5
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3
FIFA Soccer 12: $8
Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand: $9
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $5
Journey: $4
Fifa Street: $5

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I know this is not the time or place to be posting this, but I need to promote it to everyone I can since it's pretty indie. I'll post it once and never again, I swear!

It's a horror series about a college student who is in the process of making a student film when all of a sudden he tells everyone involved in the production that it's being cancelled. When his co-director asks why, he exclaims that there are unworkable conditions on the set. He gives his codirector all of the footage that they shot, and tells him to never bring it up again, and then moves away. The codirector begins going through the tapes 3 years later and posts his findings to youtube. What did he find? That his buddy was being stalked (both on and off set) by a tall, skinny, faceless man in a business suit who creates audible and visible distortion when cameras are pointed at him.

the latest entry (76)'s last 4 or 5 minutes is nonstop greatness. Give that a watch if you want some motivation Season 1 (entries 1 - 26) is pretty dated given the lack of budget and creativity (and most people stop at entry 10 as a result), but seasons 2 and 3 are so damn good. Roger ebert gave it two thumbs up (pretty good for a youtube serial made by 3 college kids), and doug jones is set to play the operator (what they call the slender man in this series) in the upcoming movie that is based on this series, being made by the paranormal activity guys in coalition with the creators of this series.
This is just another lame Blair Witch style thing. Its been translated into Slender: The Arrival on pc and its kinda lame, way better horror games and movies than this. If u want a good scare, go play Outlast or Amnesia: Machine For Pigs, great games.

Reading it again I'm pretty sure they mean the key, meaning you can start playing at midnight on Tuesday morning, eastern time as opposed to the normal 3 AM EST.
no lol it means you can DL as early as sunday (for Europe), but you'll have to wait till midnight tuesday to be able to play it.

lol i remember when this series was big before Slender came out. Never really liked it that much.

lets play the GTA Online size guessing game! I say its a 2.gb update
190 MB Update. Basically I believe the multiplayer is already in the 18 GB Game and they just wanted to wait update so they improve/adjust their servers (should be able collect data to see how many people are playing during the first week), fix bugs & glitches and plus let people can get their feet wet in the single player and get to the know terrain.

This is just another lame Blair Witch style thing. Its been translated into Slender: The Arrival on pc and its kinda lame, way better horror games and movies than this. If u want a good scare, go play Outlast or Amnesia: Machine For Pigs, great games.

Uhhh slender was made based on this. The trio that made marble hornets worked on the arrival. I wouldn't compare it to blair witch, unles syou would also relate cloverfield and rec to blair witch

it definitely works, the share must've been from a different region as your trial.
Ps+ trials description when you load them say "don't need to reDL game if you purchase...", and I confirm it worked for me.
They're full games with a lockout mechanism added, no a separate version lol, it'd be real dumb if you had to DL twice, imagine >10GB games!

ps+ games don't say anything about redownloading... why am i experiencing different things than u guys lol

I pre-ordered GTA V on bestbuy last month. that $0.00 Glitch. and my order got cancelled.

but yesterday I received an email from bestbuy saying my order is Shipped  :whee: 

I'll guess I ll make a new group since I don't see a new know being formed.

Fifa 14
Resell

PHANTOM
1 . thepoetvd776

Please only trusted members, I don't want any headaches.

no lol it means you can DL as early as sunday (for Europe), but you'll have to wait till midnight tuesday to be able to play it.

it definitely works, the share must've been from a different region as your trial.
Ps+ trials description when you load them say "don't need to reDL game if you purchase...", and I confirm it worked for me.
They're full games with a lockout mechanism added, no a separate version lol, it'd be real dumb if you had to DL twice, imagine >10GB games!
lol, you drunk bruh? You said the same thing as me and misunderstood what Clone what was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back