CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, just talked to my little cousin, whos like 14 and told him to make sure he DL's the game @ midnight. 

He goes " its okay, I can stay up. I was planning to fake sick on tuesday anyways so I can play GTA5" 

I feel kind of bad since the whole reason why I got it for him was because my aunt didnt want to get it for him because she's a prude. 

I'm a bad influence. 

Dont know about all of u guys, but im waiting for this yo

Real Boxing (PS Vita)
PS Plus Price: $8.99, Regular Price: $9.99

Brainy is a drug dealer hahahahahah! Just tell your cuz don't shoot anyone after playing GTAV!

I'll have to back out from those groups... Sorry for the the others that are in it, but i'm switching from resells to phantoms (don't have a lot of money atm). Let me know if you guys still need somebody to host, i can still do it.

Call of Duty Ghosts (3)

Spoiler 

$20
1. bossnian90
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
3. morsz
4. kvntwvlf

Fifa 14 (2)

Spoiler 

$20
1. intuition
2. bossnian90
----------------
$10
3. mageshadow
4. bossnian90

Regrettably, looks like someone changed the password to a Dragons Crown gameshare account that was formed here.

I was attempting to log into my European PSN account but I pressed X a bit early and logged into the Dragons Crown account. I got the message "The login information is incorrect" almost immediately (something like that).

Anybody know the next steps I should take? My group consisted of the following people.
I had the other resell on that account and I sold it. Let me check in my PM's, I'll tell you who I sold it to.

EDIT:

Ok, so I verified, I sold it to ''notalunchbox''. He seemed to know how gamesharing works, so I assumed he wouldn't change the password after I sold it to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTAV metascore- 97

25 positive reviews

0 mixed

0 negative

tumblr_msp7p4m2ri1s6e4omo1_400.gif

I had the other resell on that account and I sold it. Let me check in my PM's, I'll tell you who I sold it to.

EDIT:

Ok, so I verified, I sold it to ''notalunchbox''. He seemed to know how gamesharing works, so I assumed he wouldn't change the password after I sold it to him.
I'm really sorry about this

But I just rechecked and everything is working. It was actually my Dragons Dogma account that has had its information changed. But that was done offsite. Feel like an idiot right now.

Hey guys I want to host a gameshare for GTAV with me and my friends, can someone please PM about the steps. I would greatly appreciate it! I don't want to mess up since this will be my first time hosting.

EDIT: Thanks Kerouac for the PM on how to gameshare!

I probably shouldn't criticize it before playing it myself but a lot of these guys on twitch are playing the free roam portion to prevent spoilers but are experiencing some severe buffering issues with ps3. I guess for once xbox's 2 disc method isn't so bad after all because their gameplay actually looks a lot smoother. 

edit: Could just be a person with the wrong settings on their ps3 though. 

Wow wrong weekend to be away from cag. For all those who asked I cant give a step by step on what I did because I bought all the content separately over time and deactivated them on a whim. Id you need proof that im not full of shit check my gamer card hammik. Ive got trophies from tina without ever playing the content before activating. Best I can figure since ppl cant reproduce it is maybe the original game share had the pass on it which I couldnt use being a phantom but allowed content to be used after downloading from another share after deactivation. Sorry I couldnt be more help. PS phone typing sucks

From "GAF"

GTAV PSN Version install error.

Error code 80029546.

Just a heads up as this seems to be catching a lot of folks out. If you are having trouble installing your preload, only getting as far as 14% before stopping you will need to delete the game and start again, only this time do not select 'Download in Background'Let it download in the store and the install should be fine. It worked for me earlier today.

This may also be helpful for the North America version too.

EDIT:

I gotta question how knowing how something works is the reason a person gains trust in this scenario lol

Like... if someone uses gamefly, it doesn't mean they're not capable of stealing games from them

From "GAF"

Error code 80029546.

Just a heads up as this seems to be catching a lot of folks out. If you are having trouble installing your preload, only getting as far as 14% before stopping you will need to delete the game and start again, only this time do not select 'Download in Background'Let it download in the store and the install should be fine. It worked for me earlier today.

Thanks for the heads up. Same thing happened with me while installing InFamous 2. Worst feeling in the world, lol. As you said, opting out of background d/l strangely fixed the problem.

From "GAF"

Error code 80029546.

Just a heads up as this seems to be catching a lot of folks out. If you are having trouble installing your preload, only getting as far as 14% before stopping you will need to delete the game and start again, only this time do not select 'Download in Background'Let it download in the store and the install should be fine. It worked for me earlier today.

Used to happen to me all the time. Apparently you have to unplug your router for a few minutes to reset the cache and then download again.

From "GAF"

Error code 80029546.

i really hope I don't have this issue >_>.

So if GTA Online is something you have to download, is is possible for two users to play the game starting tomorrow, deactivate those two users come GTA Online, and then get the two remaining users in?

If they need to download it, they can just download on their main account as long as its USA account. If you use UK account or any other non-usa account just make US account & download it. 

Actually, it's my friends who are the phantom accounts. Because GTA Online is a PSN download, they wouldn't be able to download it when that comes out two weeks from now (if they downloaded it tomorrow), will they?

Separate as in it comes up in the download list or separate as in you need to look for it in the add-on section?
I'm under the assumption it'll be a separate "game" (as in its own icon, information page, pics, etc.) on PSN that'll check if you have GTA V save data or something.

I'm under the assumption it'll be a separate "game" (as in its own icon, information page, pics, etc.) on PSN that'll check if you have GTA V save data or something.
Save data would be okay, but if its one of those things that pop up on the account it was purchase on then I see a lot of people making new groups lol

No srsly, if its going to be a separate DL and you have proof please post it.
I called Rockstar Technical Support up to make sure because I didn't want to screw over phantoms in my group.

In the representative's words "The online component of this game is going to be so big, it'll be its own separate download on the store. This'll make it easier on anyone who doesn't want to download it because they have a choice when it comes out."

Cross my heart, pinky swear, etc. that that is what the guy told me. Could he be wrong? I'd hope so and I'd hope not, the former because it'd mean gamesharing this game would be SO much easier on us, the latter because it's a guy's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back