CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Rockstar Technical Support up to make sure because I didn't want to screw over phantoms in my group.

In the representative's words "The online component of this game is going to be so big, it'll be its own separate download on the store. This'll make it easier on anyone who doesn't want to download it because they have a choice when it comes out."

Cross my heart, pinky swear, etc. that that is what the guy told me. Could he be wrong? I'd hope so and I'd hope not, the former because it'd mean gamesharing this game would be SO much easier on us, the latter because it's a guy's career.
Theres a good chance it can be downloaded through the client.

Lets just expect the worst and hope for the best I guess.

So if it is a separate download = phantoms are fucked?

I'd rather not gamble if someone wants to buy my paid for phantom please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and you in the same boat broheem.

We ride together, we die together.
rs__bros_4_life_by_sugarkills-d3cdscu.jpg

Selling my Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons resell $4 Amazon preferred

One of the few games to make me tear up a bit, very beautiful game and easy %100 trophy list.

I'm sure this will get buried amongst the gtaV craziness, glad I went physical with this one. Gonna pick up my copy in about 3 1/2 hours!

Eh I'm not worried about it. GTA is such a good game that I wouldn't mind paying $10 for a Phantom Single Player and then paying again if i have to down the road to get the online.

So my old question still stands, if we get two people playing tomorrow, can we deactivate them two weeks from now and make them the phantom shares then?

It'll be 'till at least November before I get to purchase my digital version. But the game looks SO good. And who the hell's idea was it to integrate purchasing stocks into the game? That kinda stuff's right up my alley. Don't ask me why, I'm too retarted to know what would be going on but it looks fun.  :rofl:

I called Rockstar Technical Support up to make sure because I didn't want to screw over phantoms in my group.

In the representative's words "The online component of this game is going to be so big, it'll be its own separate download on the store. This'll make it easier on anyone who doesn't want to download it because they have a choice when it comes out."

Cross my heart, pinky swear, etc. that that is what the guy told me. Could he be wrong? I'd hope so and I'd hope not, the former because it'd mean gamesharing this game would be SO much easier on us, the latter because it's a guy's career.
'separate DL' = probably a free addon available to anyone.
There's no codes with GTA5 discs, so that means on Oct 1, anyone can DL the MP (obviously if you don't have the game you can't play it).
Anyhow it shouldn't be a problem for phants

So if it is a separate download = phantoms are fucked?
not necessarily see above

I think GTA V might be a game that I just by the Disc of.

Honestly, why mess with not having all the content...... and multiplayer, etc.

Ive saved so much coin gamesharing, its time I buy a game... plus I can just sell the disc when done and make half of it back I am sure.

"Anyhow it shouldn't be a problem for phants"

Please, pleeeease elaborate. This is the only time I'll be bitchy in this thread.

"Not unless the resells want to wait that long."

Two people are actually willing to wait, one of them being a phantom. I can switch with him, meaning the person who wants to play it tomorrow and me (the new phantom) can play and deactivate when those two want to play?

Thanks though guys, I really mean that. Sorry if I come off as whiny.

Right, this is what I'm thinking. If the phantoms do in fact need to log back into the store, can't the resells just temporarily grant them access?
Not sure that you can do that because you would have to have the same account on the same box twice and deactivate one without the other. You should be able to borrow another resell to get it offline then deactivate.

+1 tdnick for buying two phantoms (AC3 & Tomb Raider)
+1 Usuyami for renting two timeshares (Heavy Fire + Smurfs)

Please see sig for available items.

Oy! Nobody here is a time traveler or works for Rockstar (I think). Until the online releases, no one is going to know if it works or not.

Waiting the two weeks will only improve your chances, it will not guarantee that it works.

Hold on,

*puts on tin foil hat*

You know, if they make it a service, then everyone gets screwed when it comes to online.

Oy! Nobody here is a time traveler or works for Rockstar (I think). Until the online releases, no one is going to know if it works or not.

Waiting the two weeks will only improve your chances, it will not guarantee that it works.

Hold on,

*puts on tin foil hat*

You know, if they make it a service, then everyone gets screwed when it comes to online.
If it was a service wouldn't it already show for those that bought it already?

I'm hoping it doesn't do the online like SFxT vita did the dlc characters for console version, where you needed to be on the account that purchased or used the DLC code. It showed as free but you couldn't download it unless you purchased the digital version on that ID or used a DLC code. That way would pretty much kill phantoms. I'm hoping its a addon that anyone can download. But if Disk version doesn't come with any code/pass, it will be pretty much free for any account so long as you own the game I assume.

Edit: is my group pre-ordering? I can download this as soon as its available.

Selling either a phantom ($6) or a resell ($8) of Time And Eternity. Or willing to timeshare...

Any of you who haven't done so already, add me on psn: TurkFebruary2010

Need an extra resell slot of GTAV for my friend. Someone PM me or add me to their group pl0x   :joystick:

edit: got it :] 

GTA V Group Mage

Resell - $20

1. KuHliiDe

Phantom - $10

1. Mageshadow

2. Mageshadow

I can host if needbe, I will be paying via a $20 PSN card

Iwarboy, gonna have to drop - need the game asap

Need an extra resell slot of GTAV for my friend. Someone PM me or add me to their group pl0x :joystick:
Made a new group.. Only need another resell

That ok?

Looking for a killer is dead phantom or sellable. Please inbox me as I won't see the post, as I'm never on here any more, cause I'm in college, cause I don't wanna be a cheap ass gamer forever.

GTA V Group Mage

Resell - $20

1. KuHliiDe

2.Drolan

Phantom - $10

1. Mageshadow

2. Mageshadow

I can host if needbe, I will be paying via a $20 PSN card

Iwarboy, gonna have to drop - need the game asap

Made a new group.. Only need another resell

That ok?
ill take this last slot