CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the people with the GTA 5 madness. ENJOY YOUR GAME. I am taking my ass to bed. All phantoms have been sent their info. Groups A-F worked out well and I hope everyone enjoys.

14min left?

fc6D8L0.png

Dont understand why companies say 12:01 and not release it a bit early ( ~30 mins ) to get things rolling.. what the hell is 30 mins gonna do? Nothing more than excite the nerds in the world >.>

Oh lord don't even start about Madden, if you believe a word EA says you need checked out, lol. I don't understand how they're even allowed to make NFL games. I understand people buy it but people would buy any NFL game if it's the only one to buy.

LOL not really as this is the gameshare thread so people have to deactivate and reactivate. Also Gamesharing dies with PS3 atleast to my knowledge.

LOL not really as this is the gameshare thread so people have to deactivate and reactivate. Also Gamesharing dies with PS3 atleast to my knowledge.
Highly doubtful. The reason they let people have two activations is because they know people might have multiple PS3s. The same will go for PS4.

No phantoms will probably exist, but I highly doubt they'll get rid of the two activation thing.

Selling

Guacamelee resell share - $3

Journey and I am alive resell share - $5

$50/$20 PSN - $45/$18

Phantom Account with these games - $20

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2: Candidate Cosplayers
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2: Beginner Item Set