CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ all the people in a rage over GTAV.  Yeah I'm not interested in that game one bit.  TLOU will still be my vote for GOTY.  On a side note.  I wonder when people will start putting in stuff for Beyond Two Souls.  I saw some stuff for ACIV:BF.  I might be interested in that

LOL @ all the people in a rage over GTAV. Yeah I'm not interested in that game one bit. TLOU will still be my vote for GOTY. On a side note. I wonder when people will start putting in stuff for Beyond Two Souls. I saw some stuff for ACIV:BF. I might be interested in that
I c u. get on the gta bandwagon man it'll be fun. GTa will own ac brotherhood. you know you want it it'll be as much fun as uc2 & uc3 was.

LOL @ all the people in a rage over GTAV. Yeah I'm not interested in that game one bit. TLOU will still be my vote for GOTY. On a side note. I wonder when people will start putting in stuff for Beyond Two Souls. I saw some stuff for ACIV:BF. I might be interested in that
A group completed for Beyond: Two Souls, but then it was posted that it won't be available right away on PSN.

The last of us and GTA v are totally different experiences from what I've seen and the developers have different intentions from both. Doesn't mean one is better than the other.

Planning on getting the last of us physical copy over Christmas sales. Theres just some games worth keeping and both of these look like keepers.

Message on back of special edition map:

http://imgur.com/a/XgWnu

Someone should check this out in game GTA V. The message says:

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weapenry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.

Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does EU love showing up the US when it comes to the IGC or what? Two great games, under a year old, in the same month.

As for GTA V, it is during the install process, right around 14% that the error occurs. I found out the hard way. I'm in no rush to play, but it's still a pain to have download 18GB again. I placed the download in the background and left the PS3 on the whole time, for those interested in what process gave me the error.

For those that have played the digital version for a while, please tell me we're not going to have another Skyrim problem, where only XBOX 360 copies were sent to reviewers due to the developer not coding for the PS3 properly and/or the PS3's hardware limitations.

Looking for 2 resell spots of GTA V like right now or I'm just going to buy it and be done with it. I'd host it but been way too busy lately. 

I assume I missed the pre order crap too. booo to me.

how large is gta5 to dl?
Grand Theft Auto V (17.2GB)
banana.gif

Any stragglers still around wanting to form one last GTA V group? I still haven't caught onto the hype yet for some reason but I should probably just get the game anyway lol.

Anyone have a successful background download install for the US version of GTA V? I'm a little edgy with my installation coming up in a few.

I have an account already funded and ready to go. If this fills quickly enough, I'll purchase GTA V. I'm going to put together this group. If anyone is interested, let me know.

GTA V

Resellable Phantom (6 months to resell) $15

Regular phantom $10

Vets only please.

I'll bite. I'll be heading out to classes soon at 1:00 PM, I won't be able to pay if the group is completed after that until 5:30 PM. Who's hosting this? I could just send the payment out now.
I was going to host. I haven't hosted in a while but I think people would vouch for me to be a pretty decent host.

Hi everyone, I happen to be that friend of Tu13es who was/is holding a resell slot for me.
I've dealt with Tu13es a long time ago so if he vouches for you, it's all good with me.

One spot left.

Grand Theft Auto V - Group #9000 ($59.99)

$20
1) tryptic
2) Revanchist

$10
1) Usuyami
2)

I was going to host. I haven't hosted in a while but I think people would vouch for me to be a pretty decent host.

I've dealt with Tu13es a long time ago so if he vouches for you, it's all good with me.

One spot left.

$20
1) tryptic
2) Revanchist

$10
1) Usuyami
2) Ambusherx
I'm already in a group but I'll get this phantom for my friend.

Anyone have a successful background download install for the US version of GTA V? I'm a little edgy with my installation coming up in a few.
I had to download in the background because my download was stuck at 47% and once I hit Download in Background took about 30 minutes to finish downloading. The error is caused when the install file is corrupted and normally is resolved by resetting the router and/or modem. I had to replace my router when neither worked and been fine ever since.

I haven't seen you around ever so unless you can get someone to vouch for you, you're not going to be vouching for your friend.
That's silly.. You're saying you're not trusting me to buy it for a friend, or not at all?

Because I can just say it's for myself, and then give it to my friend anyway.. Would that make you okay?

If this phantom was for myself aswell?

That's silly.. You're saying you're not trusting me to buy it for a friend, or not at all?

Because I can just say it's for myself, and then give it to my friend anyway.. Would that make you okay?

If this phantom was for myself aswell?
Just like you quoted he's asking for someone to vouch for you because we haven't seen you on this forum until recently. Preferable one of the regular peeps. Has nothing to do with your friend.

Message on back of special edition map:

http://imgur.com/a/XgWnu

Someone should check this out in game GTA V. The message says:

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weapenry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.
Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. - when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx
haha! what do you think happens if you bring the $500,000, they just rob you?

You guys buying shares for ppl should just tell your friends to make a cag acct and get involved with this topic. Buying them shares is a good way to fill groups, but maybe more groups could be filled if they just joined up themselves.

Group filled.

$20
1) tryptic PAID
2) Revanchist PAID

$10
1) Usuyami PAID Downloading
2) Hockridge PAID Downloading

Lookinng for these games:

mk 9 normal or complete edition  phantom or resell
fifa 14 phantom
marvel vs capcom 3 phantom or resell
pupetter Phantom or resell
Splinter Cell Blacklist Phantom

+1 to Boosted for call of Juarez

Pm please 

What's the point of creating groups in advance when people flake out ?

Anyways, 1 spot open for a phantom of gta5 , possibly 2 if the current interest also packs up. 

Only regs please, unless a phantom interest is willing to send the full $60 upfront until downloaded/install is complete. thank you. pm me.

What's the point of creating groups in advance when people flake out ?

Anyways, 1 spot open for a phantom of gta5 , possibly 2 if the current interest also packs up.

Only regs please, unless a phantom interest is willing to send the full $60 upfront until downloaded/install is complete. thank you. pm me.
This is why you get payment a week in advance.

The amount of people just now coming in to get GTA V is crazy. Why did you guys wait til the last second when you coulda got bonuses for pre ordering? I had to laugh at the one guy who said he was desperate for a share after seeing how many groups were formed before the game came out lol

Lookinng for these games:

mk 9 normal or complete edition phantom or resell
fifa 14 phantom
marvel vs capcom 3 phantom or resell
pupetter Phantom or resell
Splinter Cell Blacklist Phantom

+1 to Boosted for call of Juarez

Pm please
As far as I know, MvC3 isnt available on the psn but when you get it, hit me up and lets battle.

[quote name="transcollector" post="11067805" timestamp="1379434735"]
guess I'll follow in Usuyami's footstep and host yet another GTA V group anyone interested?

GTA V Group #9001

resell $20
1) transcollector
2)chuckz
phantom $10
1)MrRosales
2)
[/quote]

I've bought resells before this year. Let me know if this is fine. I have the money ready.

The amount of people just now coming in to get GTA V is crazy. Why did you guys wait til the last second when you coulda got bonuses for pre ordering?
I've been burned too many times by games that looked cool in trailers, but were turds when released/reviewed. So in my case, I decided to find a group once I saw the reviews were looking solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back