CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN UK STORE WEEKEND DEAL

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)
That's $48.09 -less if there's a eu ps plus code involved

resells - $16.03

Phantoms - $8.02

1. ClydeShebang

Edit*** (don't wanna double post) - Forgot to say about hosting. If I host I'd have to take payment into my paypal before the purchase since I don't have enough funds in my account to make the purchase but thats only if everyone is comfortable about it. Otherwise we can look for another host.

Also just been pm'ed with this link - http://www.cdkeys.co...-25-ps-vita-ps3

we could save more money and make the share even cheaper.

Down to $39 instead of $48

Edit*** Also have a phantom of dmc hd trilogy for $4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend AC2 and Brotherhood, I loved the two games so much, I never finished Revelations but it seemed fun, and AC3 started off amazing, I was hooked but I lost interest pretty quick

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)

resells - $16.03

2. jlazenby1

Phantoms - $8.02

1. ClydeShebang

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)

resells - $16.03

2. jlazenby1

Phantoms - $8.02

1. ClydeShebang

Forgot to say about hosting. If I host I'd have to take payment into my paypal before the purchase since I don't have enough funds in my account to make the purchase but thats only if everyone is comfortable about it. Otherwise we can look for another host.

Also just been pm'ed with this link - http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-25-ps-vita-ps3

I would recommend AC2 and Brotherhood, I loved the two games so much, I never finished Revelations but it seemed fun, and AC3 started off amazing, I was hooked but I lost interest pretty quick
For some reason revelations stood out to me the most out of all of them. I haven't played it in years but I just remember really enjoying it compared to 2 and brotherhood (which i still thought were great)

3 is the least relate able for me, but nowhere near as bad as 1. At least 3 had a good ending (for connor, not for desmond)

Forgot to say about hosting. If I host I'd have to take payment into my paypal before the purchase since I don't have enough funds in my account to make the purchase but thats only if everyone is comfortable about it. Otherwise we can look for another host.

Also just been pm'ed with this link - http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-25-ps-vita-ps3

I can pay before, not a prob and nice, cant argue with cheaper :D

I can pay before, not a prob and nice, cant argue with cheaper :D
That's cool I'm just waiting on my email to get the ps plus code, activate it onto an account and 2 other members then we'll take it from there.

Below are the reduced prices including ps plus discount and the discounted psn card, used paypal for the conversion rate.

resells - $12.41

2. jlazenby1

Phantoms - $6.20

1. ClydeShebang

Batman Arkham Origins SeasonPass

Batman_Arkham_Origins_Season_Pass_091313.jpg
Skins? There's MP in this game and there's no map packs or anything? whack.

GTA 5 (Apparently No One Has Any Shares)

Resell $20
1. Cak

Phantom $10
1.fricco (Sketchy)

Or if ANYONE has a resell of GTA V  please let me know. 

GTA 5 (Apparently No One Has Any Shares)

Or if ANYONE has a resell of GTA V please let me know.
lol, the persistence is 10x funnier because of your avatar. Hang in there, man.

Dragon's Crown phantoms/timeshares. What's the going rate for these?

Selling:
Far Cry 3 Phantom
Saints Row 3 Phantom

Black Ops 2 DLC phantom
~Offers welcome~

Black Ops 2 & All DLC Phantom
Phantom
$Offers

How do I send money through Paypal without them taking a fee? Last time I gave money as a gift and it still took some out. I use credit cards with the account to buy, does that make any difference? 

How do I send money through Paypal without them taking a fee? Last time I gave money as a gift and it still took some out. I use credit cards with the account to buy, does that make any difference?
Yeah, if you use CCs theres a fee. No fee if you use your bank account or a paypal balance.

Yeah, it feels more like a tech demo, whereas AC2 is the refined product.
AC2 is my favorite in the series. They made a ton of improvements from the first, scrapped most oft he boring stuff, and the story was awesome.

Also, this might come as a shock to some people, given my past comments about Rockstar, but I think Max Payne 3 is pretty awesome.

For Sale:

Call of Duty Black Ops II Resell - $7

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall: Phantom - $6/ + The Brigmore Witches - $8

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Phantom - $7

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition Resell - $5/ Phantom - $2.50

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $5

Mirror's Edge Resell - $5 (or rent for $0.75/week)

[EUR] Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell - $3.20

[EUR] Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $10/Phantom - $5 

Game Sizes:

Call of Duty Black Ops II - 13GB

Dishonored - 6.3GB / Dunwall City Trials - 1GB / The Knife of Dunwall - 1.7GB / The Brigmore Witches - 2.3GB

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 18.5GB

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - 15.1GB

Dead Island Riptide - 2.8GB

Mirror's Edge - 4.9GB

Zone of the Enders HD Collection - 8GB

Hitman: Absolution - 17GB / Sleeping Dogs - 7GB

Looking for:

Uncharted Bundle (1 and 2) Phantom

For Sale:

Call of Duty Black Ops II Resell - $7

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall: Phantom - $6/ + The Brigmore Witches - $8

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Phantom - $7 (or rent for $1/week)

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition Resell - $5/ Phantom - $2.50

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $5

Mirror's Edge Resell - $5 (or rent for $0.75/week)

[EUR] Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell - $3.20

[EUR] Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $10/Phantom - $5

Game Sizes:

Call of Duty Black Ops II - 13GB

Dishonored - 6.3GB / Dunwall City Trials - 1GB / The Knife of Dunwall - 1.7GB / The Brigmore Witches - 2.3GB

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 18.5GB

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - 15.1GB

Dead Island Riptide - 2.8GB

Mirror's Edge - 4.9GB

Zone of the Enders HD Collection - 8GB

Hitman: Absolution - 17GB / Sleeping Dogs - 7GB

Looking for:

Uncharted Bundle (1 and 2) Phantom
pm sent about Metal Gear

who`s hosting?
Hey there thanks for the interest in the group, just wanna ask if you've participated in a game share before? I have my two other members to think about, I don't mean any offence or anything just safety first.

Also I believe it's a practice among the hosts to ask a newb to groups to make an initial deposit of the game price and then receive it back minus the price of the share. I hope you're ok with that, since I think it would make my re-sells comfortable.

Hmmm...looked like the same list to me lol. Btw I blame you and your avatar for me having to watch LOST yet again. I started from season 3 and am almost done with season 5 :bouncy: .
u can get 2 plats,same trophies with improve boss battles etc....

The Director's Cut for Deus Ex: Human Revolution includes the Tong's Rescue mission and Missing Link downloadable content, alongside "overhauled" boss battles, "redefined" game balance and combat, "improved" artificial intelligence, and updated graphics.

http://www.gamespot.com//news/deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut-coming-to-360-ps3-and-pc-6409843?

Really didn't enjoy it the first time. How will this time be better. I only have 3% of the trophies currently. Anyone want to tell me that it is a really good game and worth my time.
As someone that doesn't like stealth games and didn't like Deus Ex the first 2 times I owned it, I have to say that It's really a great game. I enjoyed it once I realized I didn't have to use stealth that much, and once you get the typhoon ability you can abuse it lol. I didn't worry about getting the plat, and if that's important I might say skip it unless stealth is something you enjoy.

Still looking for a share of Brothers, think there was one floating around a while ago.
I will be starting the game tonight (hopefully), then I will list it and pass it off. Shouldn't take more than a few days, since it seems to be around 4 hours long. I can PM you if you like. It's $3.

I quite enjoyed DE:HR, it was my first game to the franchise though. And there was Ass Creed Bloodline for PSP incase u guys dont know.

I'm going to hide this post, so please, do not quote it.

Can someone test the method mentioned with Borderlands 2 and the season pass? I'm unsure how it works, if at all, but I believe it allows phantoms with a season pass, but lacking some of the content, to access the content associated with the season pass by activating and deactivating a second account with the content. I'd try it myself, but I lack the resources necessary.

Those going for the last Black Ops II DLC could try this to see if it works for other games. There is no risk involved, it would just take a few minutes of your time once the content is on the system.

NBA 2K14

$20

1. krtgolfing
2. wpress
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

need a host for this!(thanks Rai Rai)

Anyone wanna team up in FIFA 14?

Anyone wanna make a group for Mark of Kri?

It's bout that time I add another sports game to my collection.

NBA 2K14

$20

1. rams81 (Host)

2. rams81

--

$10

1. rams81 (Reserved for now, may free up once I hear back from my friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back