CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really didn't enjoy it the first time. How will this time be better. I only have 3% of the trophies currently. Anyone want to tell me that it is a really good game and worth my time.
YEAAHHHHHH

I did a no-alarm, no-kills run of this game on the hardest difficulty and thoroughly enjoyed it. The setting, story and characters are also quite interesting. PLAY IT

Anyone know where YanksFan is?  I paid him for an Armored Core 5 VD slot 2 days ago, he saw the PM but didn't send the info.  He said the slot was going to be bought on day 1 and I paid on the day of release (Tuesday).

Not saying he ripped me off I just wanna know since my friends are playing it right now so I would like to catch up to them before they get too far ahead.

Really didn't enjoy it the first time. How will this time be better. I only have 3% of the trophies currently. Anyone want to tell me that it is a really good game and worth my time.
It is, but focusing on trophies such as no kills / no alarms will ruin the game. Just play it freely. It doesn't pick up for about 2 hours but it gets really good

Anyone know where YanksFan is? I paid him for an Armored Core 5 VD slot 2 days ago, he saw the PM but didn't send the info. He said the slot was going to be bought on day 1 and I paid on the day of release (Tuesday).

Not saying he ripped me off I just wanna know since my friends are playing it right now so I would like to catch up to them before they get too far ahead.
are u resell or phantom? maybe the phantoms are not finish downloading

Armored Core Verdict day Resell: $16.67  Game is not my cup of tea.

As for the other resell, I sent the info to StarShadow.  Thought Yanks sent the info already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this new Deus Ex DC going to be $60? If so, that's quite a rip...
Naw, probably going to be maybe $40 at most.

Someone is selling the code for $30 so I thought I make a group. Still waiting on his response as it is not final.

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness($30)

Resell ($10)

1. Pancakes

Phantom ($5)

HEADS UP TO ANYONE WHO OWNS SHARES HOSTED BY SPACECADET

Spacecadet turned out to be the guy that scammed me and ashtonreeves months ago, SackManBoy (aka barnabyjones).

It's no longer posible to look through his post history, and I only remember him hosting a Puppeteer + Zombie Driver HD, hopefully he didn't host any others. Recently he scammed user Tmega too, so it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to steal any of the shares he got a hold of during his (brief) time here.

Also big, big props to Kerouac for helping out in this situation. :) I wasn't sure it was the same guy so I turned to Kero for help and it was the right thing to do.

And big thanks to Pookymeister for (finally) banning him.

Naw, probably going to be maybe $40 at most.

Someone is selling the code for $30 so I thought I make a group. Still waiting on his response as it is not final.

Resell ($10)

1. Pancakes

2. Vashtheowner

Phantom ($5)

If you get the code, I'll gladly take a resell of it. It will be my first Disgaea game, but based on what I've seen I already know that I'll like it.

has anyone of you downloaded last of us via PC, then transfer to the PS3 by proxy? is it possible for that game?

I'm downloading large games that way. because downloading on PS3 is slow.

last night I bought a 4G LTE connection (downloading is super fast, way better than my wired connection). the rep came and gave me the device, it was plug and play. and he told me he will hold my registration process for 24 hours. and told me to download anything I want before that time. said I can download unlimited amount no data caps before the registration :) cool dude.

anyone wants PayPal balance? hit me up. I will take amazon in return.

has anyone of you downloaded last of us via PC, then transfer to the PS3 by proxy? is is possible for that game?

I'm downloading large games that way. because downloading on PS3 is slow.
I tried when it released but had no luck since the proxy would/could not give a link to the pkg.

It is, but focusing on trophies such as no kills / no alarms will ruin the game. Just play it freely. It doesn't pick up for about 2 hours but it gets really good
This will vary person to person, but I wholly disagree. I think the game is made all the better by trying to be as stealthy and non-lethal as possible, ignoring trophies and achievements as a factor.

This will vary person to person, but I wholly disagree. I think the game is made all the better by trying to be as stealthy and non-lethal as possible, ignoring trophies and achievements as a factor.

There's a big difference between just wanting to be stealthy and wanting a trophy that requires you to reload your save constantly whenever a guard sees you

True...you just naturally try stealth first, nobody wants to make things harder than they have to be all the time. I didn't start shooting and telling the enemies here I am come shoot me lol. However, to me the absolute stealth that games demand for trophies often are ridiculous. Shit happens, and if you have to restart just to get a perfect no kill run...that to ME can ruin the game.

* I've recommended this game to many of my psn friends and they almost all say the same thing...they don't like stealth games. This game can be very fun with or without stealth, that's my main point.

i'll make you an offer when i free up a phantom slot or two if you still have it by then. lower than $4 though. having played it on 360 those games didn't age well at all, especially after you've played 4 and dmc

Hey there thanks for the interest in the group, just wanna ask if you've participated in a game share before? I have my two other members to think about, I don't mean any offence or anything just safety first.

Also I believe it's a practice among the hosts to ask a newb to groups to make an initial deposit of the game price and then receive it back minus the price of the share. I hope you're ok with that, since I think it would make my re-sells comfortable.
Yes, I participated in gameshare and I proved myself already many times before.

Clonesniper and realit3y can confirm that I am someone who can trust, regarding the Hitman Absolution launchday, when I helped a lot of guys here to get that game 90% off from Croatian PSN store. Also, I did business with another resell in our SC group (rpg - AC3).

Yes, I participated in gameshare and I proved myself already many times before.

Clonesniper and realit3y can confirm that I am someone who can trust, regarding the Hitman Absolution launchday, when I helped a lot of guys here to get that game 90% off from Croatian PSN store. Also, I did business with another resell in our SC group (rpg - AC3).
lol, what?

The glitch enabled the games to be purchased for $13-$15 depending on what exchange rate you used, yet you were selling them for $50 a pop. While the games did cost $80 on the US store at the time, $30 off is less than a 40% discount. Don't make it seem like you procured games for the thread for chicken feed when you were in fact making bank.

Before anyone says anything, I'm just pointing out that he is misrepresenting what he did.

Anyone in need of an online pass for MLB13 The Show? 

I put mine in a separate acc, got the trophies and i'll not play online anymore, so if someone wants i'll give it away.

PM me and i'll pass the acc info. 

PSN UK STORE WEEKEND DEAL

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)
That's $48.09 -less if there's a eu ps plus code involved

resells - $16.03
2. rpg
Phantoms - $8.02
1. ClydeShebang

Edit*** (don't wanna double post) - Forgot to say about hosting. If I host I'd have to take payment into my paypal before the purchase since I don't have enough funds in my account to make the purchase but thats only if everyone is comfortable about it. Otherwise we can look for another host.

Also just been pm'ed with this link - http://www.cdkeys.co...-25-ps-vita-ps3

we could save more money and make the share even cheaper.

Down to $39 instead of $48
Need a resell.

Someone is selling the code for $30 so I thought I make a group.  Still waiting on his response as it is not final.

Resell ($10)

1. Pancakes

2. Vashtheowner

Phantom ($5)

1.allknights

yeah ill take a phantom

Resell ($10)
1. Pancakes
2. Vashtheowner
Phantom ($5)
1.allknights
2. captaintek3304

yeah ill take a phantom
I'm in.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + Assassin's Creed Revelations ($13/ea)

Resell ($8.67)

- Pravado

-

Phantom ($4.33)

-

-

I'm interested in both while they're on sale right now, but if there's not enough interest we can just do one of them
Sale might end soon people, if you want these nows the time to get em. Highly doubt you will see another AC sale for a while, they're doing this to hype up 4.

This group is only open to thread vets w/ a long standing history with this thread.

Assassin's Creed IV Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + COD: Ghosts w/ Season Pass on 1 slot

Resell 

1. Kerouac (Host)

2. Whiskeycrazy

Phantom $25 ($30 - $5 credit)

1. Pravado

2. Kerouac

This group is only open to thread vets w/ a long standing history with this thread.

Assassin's Creed IV Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + COD: Ghosts w/ Season Pass on 1 slot

Resell

1. Kerouac (Host)

2. Whiskeycrazy

Phantom $25 ($30 - $5 credit)

1. Pravado

In for a phantom for sure. I'm already maxed on slots with really no wiggle room, so some other game will just have to get deleted :\. How does phantoming work with season passes if you can't sign back in once you are made a phantom? will i have to make another account for the next dlc pack or w/e in that case? also since the games have weeks in between release dates, will i have to make new accts for those games too?

In for a phantom for sure. I'm already maxed on slots with really no wiggle room, so some other game will just have to get deleted :\. How does phantoming work with season passes if you can't sign back in once you are made a phantom? will i have to make another account for the next dlc pack or w/e in that case? also since the games have weeks in between release dates, will i have to make new accts for those games too?
No dlc for you. That's why you only pay for the standard price.

In for a phantom for sure. I'm already maxed on slots with really no wiggle room, so other game will just have to get deleted. How does phantoming work with season passes if you can't sign back in once you are made a phantom? will i have to make another account for the next dlc pack or w/e in that case?
^What he said.

I'm not sure if phantoms have access to season pass content. I don't believe they do. That is why the price is not inclusive of a season pass split.

Ah, i gotcha. well i was planning on buying all those anyway so count me in. Guessing the $5 credit is for the $10 back per $50 spent promotion thing?

You People!  No one has a GTA V or Last Of Us resell and no one wants to make a freaking group. Btw, does anyone have a group for beyond yet? lol

You People! No one has a GTA V or Last Of Us resell and no one wants to make a freaking group. Btw, does anyone have a group for beyond yet? lol
Calm down. Your best bet would be going through old groups to find people that own resell slots or better yet, search the thread.

Beyond Two Souls isn't day one digital.

You People! No one has a GTA V or Last Of Us resell and no one wants to make a freaking group. Btw, does anyone have a group for beyond yet? lol
Hey now. You are the one who missed the 30+ groups made for it prerelease. Anyone that wanted a copy got in a group, nobody's going to be selling a game like gta this early after release. Next time don't be so hesitant if you know you're going to want a AAA title

Selling
- Rugby Challenge - 4 $ (Resell)

- GTA V - 20 $ (Resell) / or phantom if you prefer

Also Selling one phantom each of these accounts

- Deadly Premonition - 5 $
- Ghost Recon (Ultimate Edition) - 7 $
- Killer is Dead - 7 $

- Time and Eternity - 5 $

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back