CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of that, I have shadowlombax's (not going to post here), anyone have cak's? No offense to lombax if you are clean.

edit: cak you seem confident about this, but you were still selling shares that weren't yours to sell.
I’ve been speaking to Lombax on the matter.

On some real shit though I don't really need anymore games I mean I'm not getting a PS4 anytime SOON and all I want this year is R&C:ITN (not those PSN games that get boring in 30 min)

I went to get some club crackers.

Update: the paypal names or emails don't match on the two transactions we compared.

Investigation ongoing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is “trust” being questioned? Is it because of the scamming that’s been going on lately? I totally understand that part, and I haven’t I bought and sold shares to some you people before? 

Why is “trust” being questioned? Is it because of the scamming that’s been going on lately? I totally understand that part, and I haven’t I bought and sold shares to some you people before?
I'm pretty sure (some) scammers start out just like any other member, making a bunch of deals and then out of the blue just rip people off. As to why they would possibly want to do that who knows. But in doing that they just make it harder on themselves. You want games for 1/3rd or 1/6th the price? Sure! Want to screw yourself later on and pay for games full price? Yeah, the logic of being a scammer on this thread is really dumb. Your only hurting yourself.

By the way I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just pointing my finger at people who actually scam. Not you Cak.

Alright people me and Cak have made an agreement, so disregard any intrusions that took place on this thread, but just saying it here, if it does turns out his tricking the system thing DOES NOT WORK all responsiblity is on him for the resells that paid for the slots that are taken/hijacked.

Alright people me and Cak have made an agreement, so disregard any intrusions that took place on this thread, but just saying it here, if it does turns out his tricking the system thing DOES NOT WORK all responsiblity is on him for the resells that paid for the slots that are taken/hijacked.
I’ve done it before.. If you guys would like me to explain how it works I’d gladly do it, and if it fails I’d pay you back no questions asked.

I'm pretty sure (some) scammers start out just like any other member, making a bunch of deals and then out of the blue just rip people off. As to why they would possibly want to do that who knows. But in doing that they just make it harder on themselves. You want games for 1/3rd or 1/6th the price? Sure! Want to screw yourself later on and pay for games full price? Yeah, the logic of being a scammer on this thread is really dumb. Your only hurting yourself.

By the way I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just pointing my finger at people who actually scam. Not you Cak.
I totally understand.

I’ve done it before.. If you guys would like me to explain how it works I’d gladly do it, and if it fails I’d pay you back no questions asked.
I know how it works, but you can only do it once every 6 months which I alrdy have done this on a couple of those accounts I sold u in the 6 month timeframe (slot wise)

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been on, but I'm looking to get in on or start a share of Rocksmith 2014.  Please let me know via PM if you're interested.  

We might as well share out CC and SSN to figure out who is who.

Call of Duty: Ghost (Regular Edition) - $60

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

2.Reserved

Phantom:

1. KuHLiiDE

Need a phantom. Must be a trusted or have done business with me before. 

We might as well share out CC and SSN to figure out who is who.

Call of Duty: Ghost (Regular Edition) - $60

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

2.Reserved

Phantom:

1. KuHLiiDE

2.Cak

Need a phantom
I know what I said yesterday, I’m going to need a break sometime. Just please Put me on

I know what I said yesterday, I’m going to need a break sometime. Just please Put me on
I have no problem with you in my group, I just figured to open up the spot back after that post from yesterday. If you plan on not needing the slot then please message me about it/give me a couple days prior release.

Cak, did you own both slots? SL, did you own both slots? If CAK didn't own both slots, he is still ripping off people because there is another resell that will be made into a phantom. SL wrote that there are third party resells. The quoted post stated that. You guys are fuck ing someone over. What kind of arrangement? Are there monetary benefits involved in your arrangement? fuck both of you #&!?. Don't join any of my groups.

Cak, did you own both slots? SL, did you own both slots? If CAK didn't own both slots, he is still ripping off people because there is another resell that will be made into a phantom. SL wrote that there are third party resells. The quoted post stated that. You guys are fuck ing someone over. What kind of arrangement? Are there monetary benefits involved in your arrangement? fuck both of you #&!?. Don't join any of my groups.
Accounts are MINE. Slots however are shared though (resell wise) for only a couple of the accounts mentioned. Btw yor groping sux lmao #swag4lyfe #YOLO. Oh yeah if you knew how the process worked you'd have that seat right about now.

Accounts are MINE. Slots however are shared though (resell wise) for only a couple of the accounts mentioned. Btw yor groping sux lmao #swag4lyfe #YOLO. Oh yeah if you knew how the process worked you'd have that seat right about now.
If the accounts are yours. how is CAK selling them?
Didn't I say I sold a slot of each account to him?
That makes no sense if you sold both resales then you have NO right to the slots, phantoms or otherwise. The main problem with this is that you are making money from selling 2 extra phantoms, when you really only have the right to sell 1 if you own a single resale, if you own both you can sell both, but if you only own 1 you are stealing the other resale holders right to sell a 2nd phantom as well.

Basically what it sounds like is they are calling Sony to get a 2nd set of phantoms to sell(which can lead to an account being banned), thus stealing the other resale's ability to see any monetary gain from the 2nd set of phantoms.

Personally I don't like the practice and I am sure many veterans of the thread will not as well, so good luck trying to join groups on here. Kerouac has already banned both of you from his groups and I plan on doing the same.

That makes no sense if you sold both resales then you have NO right to the slots, phantoms or otherwise. The main problem with this is that you are making money from selling 2 extra phantoms, when you really only have the right to sell 1 if you own a single resale, if you own both you can sell both, but if you only own 1 you are stealing the other resale holders right to sell a 2nd phantom as well.

Basically what it sounds like is they are calling Sony to get a 2nd set of phantoms to sell(which can lead to an account being banned), thus stealing the other resale's ability to see any monetary gain from the 2nd set of phantoms.

Personally I don't like the practice and I am sure many veterans of the thread will not as well, so good luck trying to join groups on here. Kerouac has already banned both of you from his groups and I plan on doing the same.
What if told you we already worked all of this out already? What if I told you Lombax was the other resell holder on some of these shares? Would you still feel the same? No shares have been sold yet..

Wasn't my idea and as long as the OTHER resell holder says its okay than its good. OH and I own all 4 accounts. On top of me saying he'll take responsibility if anything goes wrong.

Who here wanted to start a group for the new blazblue game, I know a couple of people who seem to be interested. In the hk store it is only around $50-ish.
Gah, I just downloaded it for JPN PSN account. Well anyone interested in splitting the cost with me for resell, let me know via pm me asap

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma

1. Braxis

2. ($35)

-

Phantoms (N/A)

anyone have a Project Diva F phantom slot for sale that is $5 or under? I ordered a physical edition of the US game but it was shipped to my US address. Im not in the US right now -_-

Lastly anyone interested in starting a group for DBZ:Battle of the Z (supposedly out Jan 28 US-PSN)

DBZ: Battle of Z

Phantom:

3.braxis

Sorry guys but I'm going have to drop out of all the groups I am in right now. Its really hard to pm people so RPG pm me so you can have the code for the puppeteer group.

Gah, I just downloaded it for JPN PSN account. Well anyone interested in splitting the cost with me for resell, let me know....

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma
1. Braxis
2. ($35)
-
Phantoms (N/A)

We are still looking for one more resell slot for The Guided Paradox...
always, always look to the HK psn store for cheaper prices. Pm scythe.

I hold nothing against anyone on here.. If you have a something against me and choose not to work with me then that’s your choice and I can’t change that. 

Getting a new PS3 in a few days; anyone here looking to lighten their library before getting a PS4? Exclusive PS3 games are highly wanted. CML in my sig.

FFS any CAG director want to make a movie about GS? Lately we have been getting shit loads of "scripts" about slots issues and we have good casting too. Make this a movie, Im sure it will be a 1st CAG blockbuster.

Resells for trading:
Crysis 3
The Lost Island DLC

SELLING:
Injustice Resell - $5

Also, anyone interested in trading in Madden 25? I have a few spare 85+ cards to trade.

So buying a Lego Marvel share (Phantom or Resell). PM please.

Desperately seeking this to play over the weekend before Pokemon X consumes me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back