$20
1. wpress
2. rams81
----------------
$10
3. Tasihun
4. morsz

Need me to host?
I had to drop out of this group awhile ago, sorry guys. I think htowngamer was looking for a slot though.
May i join the group?

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4: The Ultimate FAQ – North America

PS Store & Digital Games

What is PlayAsYouDownload? Will all PS4 games support this function?

PlayAsYouDownload is a new feature for the PS4 system that speeds access to games downloaded from PlayStation Store. Supported titles will be playable after users download a portion of the data, while the rest of the game is downloaded in the background during actual gameplay. All titles are compatible this function, but certain titles may not support it at launch in North America.

How much will I need to download before I can start playing with PlayAsYouDownload?

The portion of a game that must be downloaded before gameplay begins will vary title by title, as will the time that it takes to download that initial portion. Users will be able to see when they are able to start playing by an indicator on the download progress meter. Certain titles, such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, will enable you to pick which mode to start downloading first, such as single-player or multiplayer.

Can I access content I’ve purchased on another PS4?

Yes, you can use content you’ve purchased on up to two PS4 systems simultaneously — simply sign into a friends’ PS4, and the content you’ve purchased will be available as long as you remain signed in.

Can more than one person access my content from my PS4?

By setting your home PS4 your “Primary” console, the content you’ve purchased on your account is available to other family members without needing to sign in on your account.

Can two people use my account’s content on two different PS4 at once?

Yes, this is possible.

Will everything transfer from my PS3 system’s PlayStation Store account to my PS4, including Trophies, games, and movies I’ve purchased?

PS4 does not support playback of PS3 games. Trophies are connected to your SEN ID, and will transfer seamlessly to your PS4.

Am I able to buy PlayStation Store content from other regions?

We recommend that people buy from the PlayStation Store in the region in which they signed up in order to ensure the best experience and customer support.

PS Store & Digital Games

PlayAsYouDownload is a new feature for the PS4 system that speeds access to games downloaded from PlayStation Store. Supported titles will be playable after users download a portion of the data, while the rest of the game is downloaded in the background during actual gameplay. All titles are compatible this function, but certain titles may not support it at launch in North America.

How much will I need to download before I can start playing with PlayAsYouDownload?

The portion of a game that must be downloaded before gameplay begins will vary title by title, as will the time that it takes to download that initial portion. Users will be able to see when they are able to start playing by an indicator on the download progress meter. Certain titles, such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, will enable you to pick which mode to start downloading first, such as single-player or multiplayer.

Yes, you can use content you’ve purchased on up to two PS4 systems simultaneously — simply sign into a friends’ PS4, and the content you’ve purchased will be available as long as you remain signed in.

By setting your home PS4 your “Primary” console, the content you’ve purchased on your account is available to other family members without needing to sign in on your account.

Yes, this is possible.

Will everything transfer from my PS3 system’s PlayStation Store account to my PS4, including Trophies, games, and movies I’ve purchased?

PS4 does not support playback of PS3 games. Trophies are connected to your SEN ID, and will transfer seamlessly to your PS4.

We recommend that people buy from the PlayStation Store in the region in which they signed up in order to ensure the best experience and customer support.
YES! This group sharing may not have to go after all.

Hey Guys.. whats the best way to deal with selling shares to a "newbie" (ferdz). and have things go smoothly

2 resell slots.. avoid it at all costs?...can anyone vouch..etc.. just not sure. :) Thanks.

NOT ON PSN but my brother has BF4 on his 360 and got premium for free from the in game store, so if you got it on both consoles or got friends that got it better let them know before its fixed :D

EDIT- Price showed free but when I checked the billing history he was still charged

From the EU ultimate faq:

Will I be able to access my digital game collection from any PS4 system?
Yes, you can log into your SEN account on any internet-connected PS4 system and access your PS4 system’s digital content, friends list, and trophies. Outside of your “Primary” console, you can only log on to one other console at a time.

What happens to that content when I’m no longer playing?

Once the user logs out, their content is no longer available.

Can multiple users log into one PS4 system?

Yes, as on the PS3 system, PS4 users can switch between multiple SEN accounts on one PS4 system.

Can multiple SEN accounts log into the same PS4 system at once?

Yes, a maximum of four users can be simultaneously logged into one PS4 system.

This could have some use, but for now, I'm going to assume it's referring to a function like the PS3, where co-op can be played using multiple PSN account's

Can multiple users make use of the automatic Trophy sync and Push Download services?

No.

How many local accounts does the PS4 system support?

The PS4 system supports up to 16 local accounts, in addition to temporary guest accounts.

It appears as though it will be one phantom, one regular 'resell' and a second 'resell', with the second requiring a constant internet connection, and it won't allow trophies to be earned on another account. The second 'resell' will need a name. I don't have any ideas, but whatever it's called, make sure a google search of the name doesn't lead here.

I'm not going to lie, it's bad news. Even though you get 16 users, with the first games requiring upwards of 35+GB, the HDD will likely fill faster than the user accounts. There should be a way to prevent your system from getting too full while still being able to game, but it means you won't be able to have 20+ games on the system simultaneously, not on the stock HDD anyways.

The question of pricing still remains. I feel phantoms would have to pay more. While that alone will decrease interest, they also need plus on another account in order to play online. The second resell's pricing is going to be tricky. I have no idea how many would even be interested in one, since trophies can't be earned on their main. I will edit this message in due time, so please do not quote the bottom half.

Hey Guys.. whats the best way to deal with selling shares to a "newbie" (ferdz). and have things go smoothly

2 resell slots.. avoid it at all costs?...can anyone vouch..etc.. just not sure. :) Thanks.
You shouldn't go through with it, not for resells anyway, since there is no way to guarantee the account won't be compromised. Actually, if you check with the other resell and he doesn't have a problem, you could go through with it, though I can't see them being okay with it. Would you like it if the other resell sold his slots to a newb?

PS Store & Digital Games

Yes, this is possible.

The lack of some basic features is pathetic. Sony is steering people towards joining Music Unlimited. The PS4 does not support DLNA, CD or mp3s, it has a Sata II drive, no wireless headset support at launch, etc. are factors making me rethink my purchase. No wonder the system was priced at $399. Proprietary BS has been implemented to drive the cost up.

[/spoiler]

The lack of some basic features is pathetic. Sony is steering people towards joining Music Unlimited. The PS4 does not support DLNA, CD or mp3s, it has a Sata II drive, no wireless headset support at launch, etc. are factors making me rethink my purchase. No wonder the system was priced at $399. Proprietary BS has been implemented to drive the cost up.
No me gusta.

Call of Duty: Ghost (Regular Edition) - $60

Resell:
1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Cak

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $4
SSFIVAE $5
Tales of Xillia $13 or negotiate 
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (PM me about it) 

Looking for:
dat new blazblue game 

Does NBA 2k14 have a feature similar to EA's Madden/NBA Live Ultimate Team with cards etc?

Looking for:

Injustice god among us dlc characters phantom

All star battle royal dlc characters phantoms

Need for speed (any) resell

Dirt showdown resell

Does anyone know if they patched the P3FES save file glitch? I know that if you make multiple saves it's easier to avoid the problem but I just remembered about it and was curious.

Scratch that I looked more into it and it seems to be fixed.

Anyboy have a NBA League Pass aka NBA Gametime account for the PS3 app to watch every Nba season game? I'll be willing to pay someone to let me use their account, $189 is too much for me solo

Aha!  So I finally found out the information about the exclusive content from Dr Pepper for Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.  The only problem, is that it doesn't seem to be working.   You are supposed to go to this site http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/DrPepper/ and enter 2 upc codes from the back of 2 liter bottles of Dr Pepper to receive a Butcher Blade.  Except for some reason, its not working.  Here is what its supposed to look like.

ac4-drpepper-promotiontcm19118471.jpg

I've been trying to contact Dr Pepper on how to get this issue resolved.

Have 1 resell and 2 phantom available for the following PS3 Gaames:

PS Plus Content 1 month [will most likely sub for 1 year this weekend] All games below I paid for and are non-ps plus games unless otherwise noted.

Pure

Battlefeild 3

Kingdoms of Alamaur Reckoning 

God of War Origins Collection

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Dues Ex-Human Revolution

Borderlands + All DLC

Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Defiance [unlinked]

Uncharted 3

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD

I also have a crap load of PSN Games and I will post a list if requested

I would like a resell or phantom slot for the following

God of War Ascension

Call of Duty MW3 

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

No NU Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

DMC Devil May Cry

Metal Gear Rising Revengance

Tales of Graces F

Tales of Xillia

Batman Arkham Origins

Call of Duty Ghosts [I doubt anyone will trade me for it but had to try lol]

Sleeping Dogs

Thats all for now but will update later!

my PSN is knight4chryzt for a quicker response or just inbox me

Thanks.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Knight4Chryzt.png

4 trophies, 7 games, is this correct?

"""All games below I paid for and are non-ps plus games unless otherwise noted.""""

"""Pure

Battlefeild 3

Dues Ex-Human Revolution

Borderlands + All DLC

Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Defiance [unlinked]

Uncharted 3

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD"""

Phantom share for sale - $8 

Includes: The Last of Us, Devil May Cry 2013, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame 2, and 1 month PS Plus 

PM me if interested, have good feedback

Can anybody tell me how BF4 is? I'm going to be downloading from a friend a few days from now and I want to know if it is worth my 9.9gb of space lol.
I played on level from the campaign and so far its pretty good. Nice graphics and great sound effects. I like it.

Have 1 resell and 2 phantom available for the following PS3 Gaames:

PS Plus Content 1 month [will most likely sub for 1 year this weekend] All games below I paid for and are non-ps plus games unless otherwise noted.

Pure

Battlefeild 3

Dues Ex-Human Revolution

Borderlands + All DLC

Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Defiance [unlinked]

Uncharted 3

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD

I also have a crap load of PSN Games and I will post a list if requested

I would like a resell or phantom slot for the following

God of War Ascension

Call of Duty MW3

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

No NU Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

DMC Devil May Cry

Metal Gear Rising Revengance

Tales of Graces F

Tales of Xillia

Batman Arkham Origins

Call of Duty Ghosts [I doubt anyone will trade me for it but had to try lol]

Sleeping Dogs

Thats all for now but will update later!

my PSN is knight4chryzt for a quicker response or just inbox me

Thanks.
You’re joking right? lol..

This is his/her profile:
Knight4Chryzt.png

i just started playing on this account and its what i plan to play on for a while but i guess its just so crazy i would make a new psn id i mean thats against the rules of united states of cak right. lol don't be such an idiot dude

You’re joking right? lol..

This is his/her profile:
Knight4Chryzt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back