CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just started playing on this account and its what i plan to play on for a while but i guess its just so crazy i would make a new psn id i mean thats against the rules of united states of cak right. lol don't be such an idiot dude
Edit: I’m going to be the mature one for once.. You’re not worth it.

Wasn’t trying to be an ass... I was just pointing something out, but as usual this happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the dramas about to start *grabs popcorn* 

But yo, we need one more resell for my CoD: Ghost group plz would like to pre-order I love you long time 

Resell:
1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Cak

Well, to be fair my account is new too. Used to have a moderate amount of games and trophies before I gave that account away.

My current card:

Yeah, I'm not too crazy on trophies lol

Selling (resell)
- NFS Most Wanted DLC packs (Europe region) -  4 $

Selling (phantoms)
- Saints Row 4 - 7 $
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (Europe region) - 8 $
- God of War: Ascension - 6 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 5 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 4 $
- God of War 1 & 2 - 4 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $
- Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC, Red Johnson Chronicles - 3 $
- Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Demolition INC, Red Johnson: One Against All - 3 $
- Doctor Who, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Twister - 3 $

RedSox win?

277px-2004_WorldSeries_Trophy.jpg

I joined a COD: Ghosts group months ago but I don't remember any details, if you remember please let me know but I'm also looking to get a phantom in another group as well

I joined a COD: Ghosts group months ago but I don't remember any details, if you remember please let me know but I'm also looking to get a phantom in another group as well
Call of Duty Ghosts (5)

Spoiler

$20
1. wpress
2. rams81
----------------
$10
tonyv4
4. morsz

EDIT: group closed

Edit: I’m going to be the mature one for once.. You’re not worth it.

Wasn’t trying to be an ass... I was just pointing something out, but as usual this happens.
Then I apologize, I just felt like I was being targeted. I am not trying to make enemies with anyone here. I just listed my new psn because it is what I was going to be logged in on psn with. I don't have a pc so I can't use skype or something like that. I am not trying to scam anyone, hell I was planning to go first in order to build my rep here. I don't really even see the big deal. I just wanted some new games to play......I'll be an adult and be the first to apologize.

Im alive!!!! Hi guys, ps time..

Btw I have one person interested in dragon dogma but I'm still taking offers in case but its his first if he tells me he wants, thanks!

Would anyone happen to have an open slot for Assassin's Creed Black Flag?

I'll put down for Phantom or Resell either or is fine with me.

Are there are decent worth downloading DLC for this title?

Would anyone happen to have an open slot for Assassin's Creed Black Flag?

I'll put down for Phantom or Resell either or is fine with me.

Are there any decent worth downloading DLC for this title?

i just started playing on this account and its what i plan to play on for a while but i guess its just so crazy i would make a new psn id i mean thats against the rules of united states of cak right. lol don't be such an idiot dude
Um, yeah, the only ' crazy ' would be if someone decided to trust this.

Then I apologize, I just felt like I was being targeted. I am not trying to make enemies with anyone here. I just listed my new psn because it is what I was going to be logged in on psn with. I don't have a pc so I can't use skype or something like that. I am not trying to scam anyone, hell I was planning to go first in order to build my rep here. I don't really even see the big deal. I just wanted some new games to play......I'll be an adult and be the first to apologize.
OK, this is a first i've ever seen anyone ever create a new psn id.. what is the purpose? C'mooon...

OK, this is a first i've ever seen anyone ever create a new psn id.. what is the purpose? C'mooon...
i agree sounds fishy to me...

no computer or anything hmm....besides phones have Skype too and going first with payment is the usual even with vets, that doesn't prove anything for one transaction that can later be turned into a problem anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back