CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
well alls i got to say is i did apologize for getting defensive for 1 for 2 i haven't done anything besides give the id i would be online with through out the day so i could be reached if anyone didn't feel like waiting for me to check my inbox. 3 i haven't asked anyone for anything, I simply posted what was available and what I was looking for, don't you think if i was scamming i would have posted more then 2 or 3 posts or heck sent private messages to do the scamming of which i have only replied to my own pm box and havent sent anyone any messages, hell i turned down 3 different offers because i was wanting to do some trading instead of buying because i don't get paid till friday and cant afford full price on games right now which is why i was wanting a gameshare to begin with. 4 if i knew it was gonna be that big of a deal that i made a new psn id i would have just posted my original account with my games and trophies on it. lastly you guys act like i am on here begging or something when all I did was offer what i had and list what i would like to get. yes i am having to post this bs every time i visit the thread because i keep getting accused of this retarded crap. I realize scammers come here and rip people off i have been a member of gametz since 2004 and so i have had my shares of getting my items stolen. Seriously though I don't think I deserve being attacked over and over when i was man enough to admit i was wrong for getting defensive at this kid and still get attacked. I honestly think that is some childish shit but whatever, I have expressed my opinion on the matter and I am not gonna waste any more time on this bs. if anyone wants to tradce or me to link my main profile on psn just let me know, otherwise all i can say is either choose to trade with me or just ignore my posts. I don't care either way I just wanted to play some new games. Thanks.

i would love to see your real psn id. Really doesn't make any sense why someone would mention all of these games, then post a brand new psn id with 7 newly added games, especially as a newbie ... i can understand if you had been here awhile, but as someone who claims they've been scammed before on another site, this reaction shouldn't come off as surprising...  but please, do post your true id, the id with every game you've listed.

Before anyone decides to ' give them a chance to save money on games ' .. a REAL ID with those games listed is key.

Edit: Also, who are you on gametz?

Last edited by a moderator:
well alls i got to say is i did apologize for getting defensive for 1 for 2 i haven't done anything besides give the id i would be online with through out the day so i could be reached if anyone didn't feel like waiting for me to check my inbox. 3 i haven't asked anyone for anything, I simply posted what was available and what I was looking for, don't you think if i was scamming i would have posted more then 2 or 3 posts or heck sent private messages to do the scamming of which i have only replied to my own pm box and havent sent anyone any messages, hell i turned down 3 different offers because i was wanting to do some trading instead of buying because i don't get paid till friday and cant afford full price on games right now which is why i was wanting a gameshare to begin with. 4 if i knew it was gonna be that big of a deal that i made a new psn id i would have just posted my original account with my games and trophies on it. lastly you guys act like i am on here begging or something when all I did was offer what i had and list what i would like to get. yes i am having to post this bs every time i visit the thread because i keep getting accused of this retarded crap. I realize scammers come here and rip people off i have been a member of gametz since 2004 and so i have had my shares of getting my items stolen. Seriously though I don't think I deserve being attacked over and over when i was man enough to admit i was wrong for getting defensive at this kid and still get attacked. I honestly think that is some childish shit but whatever, I have expressed my opinion on the matter and I am not gonna waste any more time on this bs. if anyone wants to tradce or me to link my main profile on psn just let me know, otherwise all i can say is either choose to trade with me or just ignore my posts. I don't care either way I just wanted to play some new games. Thanks.

i was with you until you said "hell i turned down 3 different offers because i was wanting to do some trading instead of buying because i don't get paid till friday and cant afford full price on games right now which is why i was wanting a gameshare to begin with" - if you are offering games for sale nobody should be contacting you to buy things, they would only offer you money or games in return

i for one wouldn't deal with someone who doesn't own a computer in the first place. it might sound elitist but i'm not trusting someone gamesharing who doesn't deal with basic technology on an everyday basis.

that being said it's wrong to assume that just bc he's made a new acct that he doesn't have those games. if he can ask a friend to use their computer to screenshot his download history on that account and prove the games are on there that should be proof enough

When was the last time we didn't verbally attack someone new posting on this thread? While i do find his activity a little suspicious we should be a little more accepting of new comers. 

@Darcstar i feel before you can begin selling shares you should first build your rep by buying phantoms of games and offer a full ($60) deposit. You will get refunded $50 after everyone else gets their game. People would be a bit more accepting of you, if you approach this thread in this way.

And yes I know that isn't a sure fire way of knowing whether or not he is gong to scam people but if he really wants to save money we should give him a chance.

Adding to the woes of would be ps4 gamesharers is this if you haven't heard.

PS4 Does Not Support External Hard Drives. The article mentions maximum of 500gb.

Good luck to those migrating to next gen consoles but everything I've read about both xbone and ps4, I'm sticking with my PS3 for the foreseeable future.

@pravado I don't have a computer either. What does that have to do with anything? I use an android tablet so I'm no tempted to play WoW ever again. You dealt with me before with no problems. :)

@clyde A maximum of 500gb internal? If so, I was reading some articles and posts about people swapping to a bigger drive (I assume dev kits or something).

Adding to the woes of would be ps4 gamesharers is this if you haven't heard.

PS4 Does Not Support External Hard Drives. The article mentions maximum of 500gb.

Good luck to those migrating to next gen consoles but everything I've read about both xbone and ps4, I'm sticking with my PS3 for the foreseeable future.
Can I please get the link to that article? I thought that the PS4 had the ability to upgrade the HDD.. http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/168945-ps4-confirmed-to-ship-with-easily-replaceable-2-5-inch-hard-drive

Just checked the article again and they've redacted their statement and corrected saying as long as its a 160gb minimum an additional sata drive is ok. Man I feel like a fool but I'm one of rare ones here still with the stock hard drive of their PS3.

On another note puppeteer has 63 trophies o.0. Thought without dlc theres some kind of limit or is that just with Xbox?

Just checked the article again and they've redacted their statement and corrected saying as long as its a 160gb minimum an additional sata drive is ok. Man I feel like a fool but I'm one of rare ones here still with the stock hard drive of their PS3.

On another note puppeteer has 63 trophies o.0. Thought without dlc theres some kind of limit or is that just with Xbox?
doom has 66,1gold ,64bronze.

ps3 games split up their trophies if there are multiple games on it... like for 360 dmc collection has 99 achievements but on ps3 they're divided up

ive never seen one with more than doom though

Due to multiple pm, just want to state again

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma group has been completed

Anyone interested in starting a DBZ: Battle of the Z group, game comes out January 2014?

DBZ Battle of the Z

Phantom

3. braxis

My new conspiracy theory is that Cuk created the DarcStar account to take some heat off himself.

Can you blame him :p
He's slowly but surely assimilating himself into one of us though :D
Can't believe I said that

lol so you have to have a pc in order to play a game on a ps3? well dang i must have a computer hid behind my television. lol smh... 

i had a pc for several years actually around 3 or 4 but i grew out of pc gaming and took a liking to ps3 so I sold my pc and bought a ps3 bundle from a guy on craigslist. I am married and we have a precious 1 year old little boy that i love dearly and a lot of my paycheck goes to utilities, rent, food, and toys for my son. so i save as much money as i can because honestly he comes first. The link to the profile is below.

http://psnprofiles.com/Ravun33

i can take a pic of me signed in if neccassary.

Thanks .

lol so you have to have a pc in order to play a game on a ps3? well dang i must have a computer hid behind my television. lol smh...

i had a pc for several years actually around 3 or 4 but i grew out of pc gaming and took a liking to ps3 so I sold my pc and bought a ps3 bundle from a guy on craigslist. I am married and we have a precious 1 year old little boy that i love dearly and a lot of my paycheck goes to utilities, rent, food, and toys for my son. so i save as much money as i can because honestly he comes first. The link to the profile is below.

http://psnprofiles.com/Ravun33

i can take a pic of me signed in if neccassary.

Thanks .

I understand where you're coming from, family comes first so you try to spend as little on games as possible. I'm the same. The best approach would be to get single phantoms, no one would be comfortable with selling a resell at the moment since they have the other owner to think about. Hope you understand it's nothing against you we've just had a lot of problems with scammers and such recently.

plus for Nov http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
Ibb & obb (PS3)
Resogun (PS4)
Contrast (PS4)
Binary Domain (PS3)
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (PS Vita)
Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita)

Thoughts on Binary Domain? Is it worth it?

Binary Domain i see this game being added to ps plus lol. =)
Nice call bro, that kept me from getting it back then.

Not mad at all at November's PS+. Now if only Borderlands 2 comes soon.

P.S. I'll be getting getting married Sunday in Korea. Someone save an AC4 share for me when I return.

Call of Duty Ghostshttp://www.exophase.com/game/call-of-duty-ghosts-ps3/trophies/

71926.png
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

SOULCALIBUR II HD ONLINE http://www.exophase.com/game/soulcalibur-%E2%85%A1-hd-online-ps3/trophies/

71990.png
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Looking for BF4 , Resell or Phantom , Don't know i'm not a BF fan but feels that i want to try it this year .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back