CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons Dogma DA was amazing. I maxed out my guy and pawn.

Wished there was new content.
I really enjoyed the main game although i thought the tedium was too much at times, it was mainly fair and after a little grinding you can move on, but DA expansion was just ridiculous, instantly dying from every hit and hitting walls where you couldn't progress, just way too annoying. I didn't have time to grind up anymore and keep at each enemy so i felt its time to move on, still i enjoyed it overall mostly, but both souls games thus far are superior and my opinion will stay that way...

I really enjoyed the main game although i thought the tedium was too much at times, it was mainly fair and after a little grinding you can move on, but DA expansion was just ridiculous, instantly dying from every hit and hitting walls where you couldn't progress, just way too annoying. I didn't have time to grind up anymore and keep at each enemy so i felt its time to move on, still i enjoyed it overall mostly, but both souls games thus far are superior and my opinion will stay that way...
I loved Bitterback Isles! The rest of the world was so dull compared to the expansion. Did you go there at a low level? You shouldnt go there unless you have good gear and at least at level 100. The sense of dread in the expansion was good, reminded me of Souls games.

Its fantastic, I feel they rushed a tiny bit but I don't see problems otherwise than a few hiccups...
It's not terrible but I do agree that it seems rushed. There is some improvements from the last one but the shooting reminds me of the Medal of Honor game from 2010(which dice did the mp for). It will probably get better, I seem to remember BF3 was kind of a mess on release. I still have a blast with BF3 and BFBC2 so I can wait :)

All the doom and gloom from the weekend seems to have been erased!

Go Sox! Who's going to the parade on Saturday?!
I would but I live in New York but moving back to beantown next summer hopefully

plus for Nov http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
Ibb & obb (PS3)
Resogun (PS4)
Contrast (PS4)
Binary Domain (PS3)
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (PS Vita)
Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita)
Time to sell Soul Sacrifice and if anyone wants to party up let me know. Got stuck somewhere and just stopped playing.

It's not terrible but I do agree that it seems rushed. There is some improvements from the last one but the shooting reminds me of the Medal of Honor game from 2010(which dice did the mp for). It will probably get better, I seem to remember BF3 was kind of a mess on release. I still have a blast with BF3 and BFBC2 so I can wait :)
bfbc2 is still my favorite by far i had so much fun with constantly such a great game the sniping and feel was just so awesome

I would but I live in New York but moving back to beantown next summer hopefully

Time to sell Soul Sacrifice and if anyone wants to party up let me know. Got stuck somewhere and just stopped playing.
Where did you get stuck at? I can probably help I only have the last 2 or 3 bonus sets of missions left besides a few if the DLC ones

I loved Bitterback Isles! The rest of the world was so dull compared to the expansion. Did you go there at a low level? You shouldnt go there unless you have good gear and at least at level 100. The sense of dread in the expansion was good, reminded me of Souls games.
i did love the atmosphere for sure and i agree it would be much better if i was higher level i went in at like 54, and i just don't have the time to play up to 75-100 so i can experience the second half of it, i wish they would have it so it was just difficult enough for your level like borderlands 1/2 but ill just watch the final boss online and move on and maybe some day ill revisit but the souls games have won me over for good haha. Also yes the main world was dull for sure except for the like dungeons most were cool or alright but it doesn't matter now, besides no trophies for BBI anyway...

After renting BF4, I'm sticking with BF3 for the time being. Looking for a COD Ghosts group, preferably a resell.
I added you to my group.

Starting yet another COD group.

Call Of Duty Ghosts (7)

Resell $20

1. cobolatrix (host)

2. SLAVEDOG

Phantom $10

1. cobolatrix

Just looking for a phantom, no noobs please and would like to preorder the game so we can get the Freefall map, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added you to my group.

Starting yet another COD group.

Call Of Duty Ghosts (7)

Resell $20

1. cobolatrix (host)

2. SLAVEDOG

Phantom $10

1. cobolatrix

2. albasha

Just looking for a phantom, no noobs please and would like to preorder the game so we can get the Freefall map, thanks.
ill jump on this :)

Was this already posted?

"We want to thank you, our devoted community, for your incredible support throughout the years. That’s why today, we’re pleased to announce a new, PlayStation-specific integration into the Sony Rewards program, where you can earn points by doing what you love.

Sony Rewards members can redeem points for the latest games, PlayStation Store cash, PlayStation Plus memberships, Bravia TVs, movies, music, and even unique VIP gaming experiences."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/sony-rewards-get-games-playstation-store-cash-and-more/

lol so you have to have a pc in order to play a game on a ps3? well dang i must have a computer hid behind my television. lol smh...

i had a pc for several years actually around 3 or 4 but i grew out of pc gaming and took a liking to ps3 so I sold my pc and bought a ps3 bundle from a guy on craigslist. I am married and we have a precious 1 year old little boy that i love dearly and a lot of my paycheck goes to utilities, rent, food, and toys for my son. so i save as much money as i can because honestly he comes first. The link to the profile is below.

http://psnprofiles.com/Ravun33

i can take a pic of me signed in if neccassary.

Thanks .
i like the story, but what is your gamertag on gametz? i've run a search on Ravun33, and a few seconds into this, i've found you on another gamesharing site and are in fact banned http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1422675-reporting-ravun33.html

interesting find: seems there was a ' superban ' done as well... http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1424640-reporting-ravun33-xi123xi.html

Seems the story goes, there was a ps plus code reportedly stolen, later, a newbie arrives on site with a psn plus code. the code was a years worth of plus. -- hmmm... At this moment, i will register on their site, and i will ask if they found an IP match for both profiles, this of Ravun33 and xi123xi

now, things happen, sure, but, please, state your gamertag on gametz and hopefully we can put this behind us when your tag is cleared?

Was this already posted?

"We want to thank you, our devoted community, for your incredible support throughout the years. That’s why today, we’re pleased to announce a new, PlayStation-specific integration into the Sony Rewards program, where you can earn points by doing what you love.

Sony Rewards members can redeem points for the latest games, PlayStation Store cash, PlayStation Plus memberships, Bravia TVs, movies, music, and even unique VIP gaming experiences."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/sony-rewards-get-games-playstation-store-cash-and-more/
Just signed up yesterday lol Found the link on Sony's Facebook page.

EDIT- FROM FAQ

"What happens if I don't have enough points for an item in the catalog or a ShowStopper?

Not having enough points for an item doesn't mean you have to wait to get it. All you need to do is purchase the rest of the points you need (at a penny a point) using your Sony Card/ PlayStation®Card or other credit card during the checkout process.

And remember, you can also purchase points to increase your bid on select ShowStoppers."

So at worst you'll still have a discount and they have $10,$20 and $50 PSN codes

i like the story, but what is your gamertag on gametz? i've run a search on Ravun33, and a few seconds into this, i've found you on another gamesharing site and are in fact banned http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1422675-reporting-ravun33.html

interesting find: seems there was a ' superban ' done as well... http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1424640-reporting-ravun33-xi123xi.html

now, things happen, sure, but, please, state your gamertag on gametz and hopefully we can put this behind us when your tag is cleared?
Woah now.. I came from Sythe. I’ve never really seen him before..

Was this already posted?

I have a ballsload of points because of my sony credit card. They stock up on new releases every month. Holding out in case they get PS4 games.

You can also get like...250 points just for watching a movie trailer.

I haven't posted about this in a while but I wanted to give an update.

Extra Life 2013 - [CAG] Team Cheap Ass Gamer

The team has currently raised $5,177.00 for local kids and the Children's Miracle Network. We have gotten all the way to #37 of 3394 total teams. The original goal was set at $4000 but we have passed that. The goal was reset to $5000 yesterday but we blew by that one as well. The goal is going to be raised to $6000 and I plan on us making that goal before Saturday. This is the final push, crunch time so to speak, and we could use your help. If there is anyone that has an extra dollar or two it could really help the group. You can donate to yourself, someone else, whatever you want. Just donate in some capacity, you will never regret it. 

If you have any questions about donations, setting up accounts, or anything else related to Extra Life please send me a PM. I would be more than happy to help. 

Also I have 2 sets of RIFT codes and Defiance Codes. If anyone would like them just send me a PM, they are going to expire in just a few days.

Battlefield 3 was a complete mess at the beginning. Some guns and the IRNV scope were overpowered. There were a couple of bugs and glitches on some maps.

A couple of huge patches later, it is still a fun game to play.

Ubisoft removing online passes from their games, including AC4:

http://kotaku.com/ubisoft-nixes-online-pass-removes-charge-for-assassin-1456359401
:applause:

First, EA drops online passes, now Ubisoft? Maybe, Sony will finally realize what a stupid idea this is in the first place.

Was this already posted?
Thanks for the link!

I have a ballsload of points because of my sony credit card. They stock up on new releases every month. Holding out in case they get PS4 games.

You can also get like...250 points just for watching a movie trailer.
Is there a list of rewards with prices or do I need to register first to see those?

Is there a list of rewards with prices or do I need to register first to see those?
I don't think you have to register to look at em. Just go to the sony rewards website. Most of them are regular price, though. 6000 points (60 bucks) for BF4, Arkham Origins, AC4, etc.

Was this already posted?

Thanks for this! Saw it in my email, but thought it was related to only the Sony CC

Lone Survivor (resell) for trade.  I'm interested in one of these:

Castle of Illusion
Brothers:Tales...
Flashback
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Sine Mora
Okami HD

Can be a phantom spot. PM me w/ offers, thanks!

*I'm not selling bc i don't have a US Paypal, so it's easier this way.

Looking for COD: Ghosts, AC4, WWE 2K14, and maybe Battlefield 4. Preferably resells.

Selling Last of Us. Hit me up with an offer.

Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Thief

Dark Souls II

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Tales of Xillia 2

​Dragonball Z: Battle of Z

Ninja Gaiden Z

I say ps3 has some steam left in as far as new titles are concerned for 2014.
Amen brother, great list of games. Plus I am sure the yearly sports titles will be released next year, and probably a few years after. For me, there is no need to upgrade my hardware for a few years.

Awesome list of US Plus games for November. I own most of them, but am glad to see a good selection laid out. They could have started to tank the PS3 titles to try to promote/intice PS3 owners to upgrade to 4, but they seem to be still laying out solid support for those sticking with the Triple.

For sale: 

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

(I'm aware that it's free in the UK for Plus currently and that it will be free in the US for Plus come Tuesday) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back