CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Derfel']I've hosted a share with a Canadian account just fine. There were no problems for the other users.[/QUOTE]
That's good to know, I supposed the only problem then would be having to pay tax vs using one of the US states that's tax-free.

[quote name='jgiovanni']
Solid: the only thin worthwhile for the Move on PSN is Tumble at the moment. Don't waste your $ on the other games.[/QUOTE]Well I know they aren't the best but in light of the lack of Move games currently out, for $2 each (assuming I could round up 4 other people) I'd still like to get Minigolf and Hustle Kings.

Solid: I just got hustle kings (thanks bunk22!) but I would really like Tumble. If you end up just getting tumble for now, I'd be down. Though, I wouldn't mind being in a gameshare group focused on Move-only games.

I am going to sell sir fly's warhawk account. There aren't any Australian servers and its not fun for me.

$8 same price he sold it to me.

Also have $36 in my paypal for buying junk here ;)

Selling Uncharted 2 share which contains DLC ($6 via Paypal gift):

* PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
* UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
* UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
* UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
* UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins

[quote name='Luriden']Looking to start a share of Burnout Paradise + all DLC. Shares are $16. FYI, the Ultimate Bundle does NOT include all DLC, only the Party Pack and all free updates before the bundle's release. This share will include everything you see in the store.

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee
3. joshuatly

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I share this Ultimate Bundle on psn a few months ago for $6 each share (bundle cost $29.99). Have access to every DLCs. Are you confusing this with the Ultimate Box disc release? Why is yours bundle $16/share?! :roll:

[quote name='agentghost']Are you sure? I share this Ultimate Bundle on psn a few months ago for $6 each share (bundle cost $29.99). Have access to every DLCs. Are you confusing this with the Ultimate Box disc release? Why is yours bundle $16/share?! :roll:[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.

The Ultimate download on PSN only includes the party pack. I have it, that's all it comes with. It even says in the description that all it comes with is the party pack. Someone earlier in this thread said they bought a share for $6 with all the DLC, I don't know how that is. It must have been a promotion on PSN or someone must have sold a $16 share for $6.

I figured I'd ask this question here, since I just upgraded my PS3's hard drive, mainly in anticipation of all the extra games I'd be downloading due to a game share I just bought. Also, I figure since you guys use multiple accounts on your console you'd be able to help - so thanks in advance.

After installing my new HD, I restored my game saves and a few downloaded titles, including several that came with my PS+ subscription. When I went to play a couple of them, the console told me I needed to activate it in order to play them (Zen pinball and blast off). When I went to account settings to activate the console, it told me it was already activated - huh? Do I need to deactivate and reactivate it? This is kind of confusing.

Anyone run into this issue before? I'm going to research it, and like I said I figured some of you might have a quick solution. I hope so, I was looking forward to playing some games tonight.

Thanks...

EDIT: Yup, just deactivated, reactivated, and my games started right up. I'll leave this up for those who might be dumber than me - if that's possible... lol.

you have to re-dl the games or atleast go back to your dl history and click on them again and that will reactivate the games for you.
note : every account can go on 5 ps3 only unless you deactivate 1 of the older sytems

[quote name='bunk22']1 slot worms 2 $3 1 slot madden arcade $2
1 slot braid, pixlejunk shooter, trine, critter crunch, tmnt, brain challenge, detuned, frogger returns, and zen pinball/earth defense and ninja gaiden tables $12 [/QUOTE]

sold with the quickness to luriden thanks buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stvalmass']Solid: I just got hustle kings (thanks bunk22!) but I would really like Tumble. If you end up just getting tumble for now, I'd be down. Though, I wouldn't mind being in a gameshare group focused on Move-only games.[/QUOTE]
Problem is I've reached the 16 account limit on my PS3 so I'm not looking to get into any single game shares right now. I want to combine as much as I can per share.

[quote name='Bertyo']Looking for swords and soldiers.

Have sonic adventure + dlc (3$)
Castle Crashers (3$)
Worms 2 Armageddon(3$)

I can host swords & soldiers if nobody else can. Will only do it when I have spare time which can take a while sometimes...

Swords & Soldiers
1. gomikeoh
2. bunk22
3. iwarboy
4. eth3real
5. bertyo

Also, still have 2 shares left on the following account:

Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + all DLC
Megaman 10
$4.00/share

[quote name='WiiNet']Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
3. gut

Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - $40, $8/share
Will probably also get FU2 DLC
1. wiinet

Random platformer and more group
Scott Pilgrim
Castle Crashers
Stardust+addon
Swords and Soldiers
(would consider adding Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Braid)
$50, $10/share
1. wiinet
2. major morgan (?)

LittleBigPlanet DLC - probably around $10-12/share to begin
Will probably also get LBP2 content with this group (no GotY content or Pirates)
1. wiinet
2. firetrucker
3. gut

And of course a group I already have going:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
shares available for $3 each

1. wiinet

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]

Tiger is Move compatible. Just added Swords and Soldiers to the random group.

Ok maybe I'm not following all of this. I have A LOT of games and DLC available to share. In return, I am looking for the following: Joe Danger, Castle Crashers, Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light pack.

Here's what I have:
1. Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
2. Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition (All DLC)
3. Pixel Junk Shooter
4. Pixel Junk Monsters
5. Fallout 3: Broken Steel
6. All On-Line Unlocks and Onslaught Mode for Bad Company 2
7. Call of Duty 4 Map Pack
8. All Uncharted 2 DLC
9. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
10. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
11. Flower
12. Super Puzzle Fighter HD
13. Calling All Cars
14. fLow
15. Mortal Kombat 2
16. Final Fantasy IX
17. Final Fantasy VII
18. All Assassins Creed 2 DLC (Includes Limited Edition DLC)
19. Warhawk AND all DLC
20. Metal Gear Solid 4, Pirates of the Caribbean Pack for Little Big Planet

I have some other stuff too, but that's all the good stuff I have off the top of my head. Someone please message me and help me get something together. I'm sure someone wants some of this stuff...

[quote name='agentghost']Are you sure? I share this Ultimate Bundle on psn a few months ago for $6 each share (bundle cost $29.99). Have access to every DLCs. Are you confusing this with the Ultimate Box disc release? Why is yours bundle $16/share?! :roll:[/QUOTE]

This is because months before this, i think its last year, they do have a limited time promo on that bundle pack come with all DLC. but its not available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back