CAG Smackdown League - Card/Roleplay Thread

venom

CAGiversary!

Monday Night RAW

Live From Nassau Coliseum Long Island, N.Y.

WWE Championship Tournament

WWE Championship Tournament
CM Punk vs The Miz
The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
RVD vs Bret Hart
Goldust vs Sheamus - Sheamus Def. Goldust
Randy Orton vs The Undertaker
Kane vs Christian
Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne
Chris Jericho vs

WWE Divas Championship Tournament

Maryese vs Eve Torres - Maryese Def. Eve
Natalya vs Michelle McCool
Kelly Kelly vs Mickie James
Nikki Bella vs Beth Phoenix
Melina vs Gail Kim
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superstar Gamertags * In Alphabetical Order

AntiVenom360: The Rock & Mickie James

CaptainxBumout: CM Punk & Michelle McCool

Dark Jedi 911: Rob Van Dam & Natalya

DeskLaser: Kane & Eve Torres

Lord Hypnos: Sheamus & Gail Kim

Mariners4Life: Shawn Michaels (No Diva Chosen)

mst3k ak : Goldust & Melina

pitfallharry219: Chris Jericho

RocksterL: Kofi Kingston & Layla

ScorchX: Bret Hart & Alicia Fox

starmask2k3: Christian & Nikki Bella

Th3 Dreamer: The Miz & Maryese

Ultimate Matt X: Evan Bourne (No Diva Chosen)

XC Heartless79: The Undertaker & Kelly Kelly

X Matt Young X: Randy Orton & Beth Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
i am thinking triple threat in the second, still something that needs to be discussed hit me up on xbox live later bud

[quote name='Sigma']Throw me an invite Toixcone. I am ready to do this match anytime today or tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Just sent one via xbox.com, will be able to get online tomorrow anytime after 3 alaska time through the evening, I probably won't be on anymore tonight.

[quote name='thetoxicone']Just sent one via xbox.com, will be able to get online tomorrow anytime after 3 alaska time through the evening, I probably won't be on anymore tonight.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I got your message. I work until 4 eastern time tomorrow and I need to run a few errands after I get off work, but tomorrow night we should be able to get something going.

[quote name='The Dreamer']i am thinking triple threat in the second, still something that needs to be discussed hit me up on xbox live later bud[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you have something to discuss with me on Live, or that the tournament thing needs to be discussed in general, and just to get a hold of you on Live?

[quote name='DeskLaser']How long do we have to finish the matches? I am still waiting on my preorder from Best Buy to come in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Any idea on when it should arrive? I have no say in how things work, but I'd suggest Monday as a deadline for Raw and Friday as a deadline for Smackdown, with the dates of the deadlines being the dates of the show's in what will hopefully be a long history of cards.

[quote name='Heartless79']guess i'm gonna need venom's gamertag on xboxlive at some point[/QUOTE]

It's AntiVenom360.

I've been trying to reach Venom on CAG and XBL about our Madden game and about this league. I need to decide if I'm going to go with Randy Orton, who I picked originally, or Edge, who he switched me to. You're my opponent, by the way.

I haven't gotten the game, I'm thinking either tomorrow or Friday. Deadline is 4-5 Days for Each Match. Dreamer and I will figure out the Round 2 Matches eventually. It probably will end up being triple threats.

Good Idea Scorch, I'll add them. Also if Both Members could submit match results, Just put the Match and Finish. Something like this. Just so I can update the list with results and such.

Match: The Rock vs The Miz

Result: The Rock Def The Miz Via Pinfall After Rock Bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, it says Edge vs. Undertaker, but I'm actually Orton. So I face Heartless in my world title tournament match, and starmask in my women's match. Sending PM's.

I've updated the List, Pitfallharry if you happen to check this out you probably are going to get a Bye unless someone else signs up. Anyways any progress on the other matches yet guys? I've yet to get the game unfortunately.

Yeah Matt, We aren't advancing. we planned on beginning a week after and I'm not sure if the game's even been out a week. But it was nice some people got their games in already. I figure within a few days maybe 4 or so we'll advance to the Smackdown Card. I'll talk to Dreamer as well and we'll plan it.

Just please try to give us a regularly scheduled advancement time for each show once everyone gets things straightened out, and post it in here. Your Madden league doesn't have a regular schedule, and messages about advancing are only sent out on Xbox Live, so it's hard to keep track sometimes.

I still haven't heard back from either of my opponents in this, anyway.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']So what should I do since my opponent doesn't have the game yet? We're not moving too quick so we can just play later right?[/QUOTE]

Okay, bro. I've got the game now, so whenever you're ready to kick my ass feel free. :lol:

Sorry for the lack of communication.. no time to play games lately.. it's crunch time, there's only 5 weeks of school left this semester and I'm bogged down with quizzes, tests, projects, presentations and essays. I'll have some time this weekend though!

[quote name='Scorch']Sorry for the lack of communication.. no time to play games lately.. it's crunch time, there's only 5 weeks of school left this semester and I'm bogged down with quizzes, tests, projects, presentations and essays. I'll have some time this weekend though![/QUOTE]

Cool. I should be on most of this weekend after 11:00 est.

I'll be available again today from mid-afternoon on till some indeterminate time. I may not be on the Xbox, but I will be home and able to play.

Again, I sent a PM to both of my opponents several days ago, but have heard nothing in response. Starmask, my Divas opponent, was online 10 minutes ago, so I'm not sure why he hasn't responded. However, the "Heartless" guy who claimed The Undertaker is a new guy with 3 posts and his profile says this:

Last Activity: 10-27-2010 03:17 PM

So, I'm not too optimistic.

I'm playing as Randy Orton and Beth Phoenix.

he should be on hopefully i see him on live on the time.

Just an update, Venoms computer broke down, so his access to the site is limited, therefore ill be taking over this to see everything gets done. Lets try to get the matches done by monday so we can move on to the next card.

I have been having trouble connecting with starmask also. He said he was ready to play, but by the time I got the disc in, loaded up, and sent an invite, he was offline.

Kane defeats Christian via pinfall. Referee got knocked out twice, but Kane fought off attempted chair use by Christian every time!

Scorch and I posted to the wrong thread I think. here is my post from the other league thread:

[quote name='Scorch']My wi-fi failed mid-match, but after hardwiring it back in, Bret Hart def. RVD via Sharpshooter in an excellent match. Seriously, the back-and-forth reversals were insane.[/QUOTE]

It was a good match! The TLC we had afterward was awesome too. Sorry I had to leave right after. I don't know if you heard me, but my girls had gotten up from their nap and I needed to get off the Xbox. :)

Evan Bourne: I issue an open challenge to anyone in this league for a Steel Cage Match tonight at 8 (EST). It'll be a good warm up before I advance on in the Championship Tournament.

:)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I say anyone still interested needs to get on one night and we crown a champ.[/QUOTE]

I was considering proposing a restart with this on a smaller scale, but I don't know who'd be interested, and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

Maybe the people who made it past the first round/people whose opponets didn't respond compete in an elimination battle royal. I take it anyone can take over

I don't know. At the very least, hopefully we could get a group together for some fun exhibition matches like Elimination Chamber, TLC, MITB, or Royal Rumble type stuff.

bread's done
Back