CAG Speak

FluxDF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Is there a thread with a listing of acronyms, short hand or other "CAG Speak" that one can familiarize themselves with? I noticed a couple in the trading guidelines, but only three or four. I'm sure there are more that would be helpful to know. Specifically concerning trading, but otherwise informative appreciated too. Thank you.

Thanks.

When someone lists a game as "complete" that means what? I've seen it listed for games that didn't come in a sleeve, just shrink wrapped in the box. What would be complete about that? I wouldn't think there would be a need to list it as "complete", but list as incomplete (missing etc, etc).

Coat rack? Glitter? ;)

From my understanding Complete is supposed to be "like-new" including everything the game came with (Disc, Art Cover, Manual) without the shrinkwrap.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']From my understanding Complete is supposed to be "like-new" including everything the game came with (Disc, Art Cover, Manual) without the shrinkwrap.[/quote]

I'd say that's more mint (which is complete and then some)

Complete just means everything is in the package, it doesn't verify condition :cool:

bread's done
Back