CAG Subsites for across the Globe?

McBacon

CAGiversary!
Hi Cheapy, and CAG community.

I asked this in the CAGBag, but it got ignored; hopefully because of time constraints and not because you think I'm mad and what me to stop talking.

Have you ever considered sister or sub sites for CAG that are garnered towards different regions. I.e. a Cheap Arse Gamer for the UK or a gamer bon marché d'âne for France?

CAG could have a few flags on the sidebar that link to pages that look like CAG, but have slightly different banners or maybe even colour schemes.

Obviously you are thinking, Cheapy, "how does this benefit me?"
Well of course, any new people would expand the CAG community, help pay for games, thai whores, robocop toys server payments with the google ads and any Americans who end up at the wrong CAG would quickly find the real one, and you'd get more customers.

I personally think its a good idea (as you can see from the website in my Signature, which is a UK inspired (i prefer inspired to rip-off) CAG, but this makes more sense in my eyes.

Like I said in the CAGBag, if you ever considered this, I'd be your man for the UK one, I am commited to working on my websites as it is, and would do all I could to help the CAG community.

Thanks for reading Cheapy, and doing everything you have over the last however many years!

[quote name='McBacon']Hi Cheapy, and CAG community.

I asked this in the CAGBag, but it got ignored; hopefully because of time constraints and not because you think I'm mad and what me to stop talking.

Have you ever considered sister or sub sites for CAG that are garnered towards different regions. I.e. a Cheap Arse Gamer for the UK or a gamer bon marché d'âne for France?

CAG could have a few flags on the sidebar that link to pages that look like CAG, but have slightly different banners or maybe even colour schemes.

Obviously you are thinking, Cheapy, "how does this benefit me?"
Well of course, any new people would expand the CAG community, help pay for games, thai whores, robocop toys server payments with the google ads and any Americans who end up at the wrong CAG would quickly find the real one, and you'd get more customers.

I personally think its a good idea (as you can see from the website in my Signature, which is a UK inspired (i prefer inspired to rip-off) CAG, but this makes more sense in my eyes.

Like I said in the CAGBag, if you ever considered this, I'd be your man for the UK one, I am commited to working on my websites as it is, and would do all I could to help the CAG community.

Thanks for reading Cheapy, and doing everything you have over the last however many years![/QUOTE]
Sub-sites only splits the userbase. CAGs are like Voltron...the more you hook up, the better it gets. The larger the total community, the more likely CAG is to get exclusive coupon deals, contests, etc. Sub-forums should be sufficient.

bread's done
Back