CAG T-Shirts?

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Was wondering are there any T-Shirts in existence created by CAG's for CAG's. If not, has anyone ever thought of making them?

CheapyD made some and sent them out to a few people, asking that they promote the site.

I don't know if anything else beyond that occurred.

I thought they were even for sale for a short period of time. But I could be wrong. Nothing currently available through the site AFAIK.

[quote name='wubb']I thought they were even for sale for a short period of time. But I could be wrong. Nothing currently available through the site AFAIK.[/QUOTE]

They were being offered on that guys site...you know...that guy? I think he called his brick and mortor store Multimedia 1.0. He used to help out and be around the site a lot in the beginning.

[quote name='ZForce915']They were being offered on that guys site...you know...that guy? I think he called his brick and mortor store Multimedia 1.0. He used to help out and be around the site a lot in the beginning.[/QUOTE]

The guy you are refering to is Defender.

yea... i was looking for one of these last month and everyoen who said they had one htey could sell me never responded to my pms :(

[quote name='MaskedPlague']I so want one of these. I would pay top dollar for a cheap ass shirt.[/QUOTE]

An oxymoron if there ever were one.

Here's a picture of the t-shirt.

shirt.jpg

bread's done
Back