CAG Trading = Adapter is a modification/modchip?

wongjp

CAGiversary!
I want to sell a SNESSuper Famicom adapter I've had for awhile (Honeybee). Long ago I auctioned the thing off on eBay but they considered it a modification and shut down the auction. Would it be considered the same here at the CAG Trading forum? I wanted to ask before even trying :)

Thanks!

lol try selling a butter knife on ebay and see if its removed for modification... sorry If I misunderstood what It is you are trying to sell.

also, I doubt anyone on here would care since people sell action replays and stuff to play pal games all the time.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']also, I doubt anyone on here would care since people sell action replays and stuff to play pal games all the time.[/quote]

Hehe, thanks. That's all I need to know!

* Freeloaders, or any other software that allows for the playing of import games, which is beyond the scope of the functionality of the console.
That's from the CAG trading rules, your saving grace might be that this is hardware, so it's kind of a grey area. Shoot off a PM to one of the moderators and see what they say.

bread's done
Back