CAG Uncharted 2 Clan. - 1/16/10 Saturday @ 7PST/10EST

I got 45,000 lokizz but I also had fewer deaths than you did. I tihnk we both had the same captures=1. Missed Option-IV and DNB. I like the MP alot more than almost any other game (L4D is my favorite). No map is awesome, no vehicles make it a little more balanced for me. I just hate DM RPG. With vehicles it is too much about getting to an area with them or when you get too many kills too easily/die to easily if not.

Does anyone want to hit me up in Co-op? Either Hard/Crushing Mode (I only have Hard unlocked now). PSN: RaCpram12 (and if you're adding me, please tell my you're from CAG and wanna play Co-op).

Sorry guys, I just realized that I won't be able to host this Saturday game, due to me being out of state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried playing a game tonight after I beat the campaign (which was incredible, btw), but it was incredibly slow. Is this normal? I'm using an ethernet cable, FWIW.

[quote name='icedrake523']I tried playing a game tonight after I beat the campaign (which was incredible, btw), but it was incredibly slow. Is this normal? I'm using an ethernet cable, FWIW.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by slow? The movement, match-making...?

[quote name='icedrake523']Connecting the first time took forever and finding a match was taking awhile. I tried again last night and it was much quicker.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, connecting takes a bit. It may take up more if it is syncing data near the start/end of an event. The double cash event ended on Sunday so that might be the case.

Might have been it.

I was doing well this afternoon but 2 matches I played later in the evening I sucked.

I'll be getting my bluetooth headset on Wednesday so if anyone is up for some co-op, let me know.

[quote name='serenitygod']just wondering[/QUOTE]No, not at all.

Also, can you please not type some of your message in the subject. The subject bar doesn't show up on the iphone version.

-----

I will be hosting a game night this upcoming Saturday (1/16/10).

I just finished the campaign and will probably be rocking some multiplayer in the near future. I'd love to get in on some CAG games in the future. My PSN is Bizpad.

Just thought I drop in and add my PSN ID here: Zann05 (No mic unfortunately)

I think I should be able to make the next game night, but if not feel free to add me for some U2 multiplayer action.

work every other week always work tuesdays but wednesday through monday every other week i can play any other night psn wesdw369 no mic right now my bt decided it wont connect to my ps3 anymore

Hey guys, feel free to add me: Cheska19. Just make sure to say your from CAG. I'm addicted to the MP, so I'm always down to play a game.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Is this clan still playing? If so, please add me. I have a mic.[/QUOTE]

i dont think so. theres alot of people here who still play the game but its ben a while since someone tried to organize a game night. but if youre interested just post what time and day youre looking to or able to play.

Wondering if anyone still plays, just hopped back on this not too long ago. Stats card is in my signature. Oh and I just got a rampant not too long ago for the first time, good stuff.

bread's done
Back