CAG UNO Tournament II Champion is... DANKED!

I'm good to go now, and prolly for the next hour or so if anyone is online from my bracket. Otherwise, it might be a few hours (or tomorrow of course).

[quote name='bisquit']For my group:
OG Potter
CheapyD
therock8884
BaconJuice

I'm good anytime after 5:00pm est[/quote]

I sent in my 360 about a week ago and it should be arriving sometime this week (hopefully). If I cant get it in time, just go on without me.

[quote name='daphatty']Ok. Accepted Chronoah's invite and sent one to Cth. What's your story Brax0r? Where you at dog? :)[/quote]

:D

Now we need to figure out where Brax0r is. I looked for his op on this thread, and I can't even find it.

[quote name='Bezerker']TO:
WinnemuccaRyles
jakescape
SPO0

I'm free just about anytime, i sent friend requests to you all, if im not on live, send me an IM on aim, xangryxmonkeyx[/quote]

Alright im free tonight (Monday June 5th) or wednesday or friday nights what works with you? and everyone else in my group

I am good just about anytime too after 5PM EST (except for tomorrow night, won't be available until 9PM or so). Just let me know.

Warlock TCK
Ramo Z
NoNameD72

Warlock I'll accept the friend request next chance I get.

for my group...

i'm online now and i've already communicated with all 3 of you individually...apparently, we are all available tonight...as in right now. i'm ready if you guys are.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Hey I am also availabe around those times and so is "seebelow" apparentally. I don't know who "Darth Shide" is on these forums so someone will have to track him down.

How about tonight? (or is that too soon)

EDIT:
Oh and I added all 3 of you to my friends list and I suggest each of you do the same to each other to make things more convenient.[/quote]

Thats cool with me for tonight (Sorry had Cheapy change my username to be closer to my XBL tag)

[quote name='Chrono72090']:D

Now we need to figure out where Brax0r is. I looked for his op on this thread, and I can't even find it.[/QUOTE]
Oh. Sorry. I lost track of when the brackets were being assembled.

I'll send out friend requests.

I can play pretty much every night (6 PM EST, and on), except this Friday, and - I think - Saturday.

xDiStUrBeD AzNx
Transformah
Toper331
Alucard

We need to set a date and time for this. I posted my times earlier. Can we all agree on a time tonight (no later than 9)?

[quote name='PaulDE01']xDiStUrBeD AzNx
Transformah
Toper331
Alucard

We need to set a date and time for this. I posted my times earlier. Can we all agree on a time tonight (no later than 9)?[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you all. I propose 8 EST.

To:
Warlock TCK
Ramo Z
NoNameD72

Alrighty, I sent friend requests out too. If y'all are free, I propose tonight around 9:30PM EST?
If that don't work, just about anytime is good with me. I'm flexible.

[quote name='cgh312']To:
Warlock TCK
Ramo Z
NoNameD72

Alrighty, I sent friend requests out too. If y'all are free, I propose tonight around 9:30PM EST?
If that don't work, just about anytime is good with me. I'm flexible.[/QUOTE]
I actually have no way of playing at this time. My 360 died last week and I sent it off but it hasn't come back yet. I don't know how long it usually takes to receive it back so it seems I may be out of this tournament.

Whenever my group is ready, let me know. Only time I'm really not going to be available is 5-10 PM central time on Thursday. I'm usually on in the evening into the early morning.

To all the people in my group (Trakan1, Cronnos, ajh2298), I'm available pretty much any time Thursday or Friday or after then.

People playing with me, my monitor is messing up pretty badly I can only see parts of the screen, so I'll have to take it somewhere... you guys go ahead and play if I get lucky and am on the same time as you guys, then I will play

[quote name='Stuka']To all the people in my group (Trakan1, Cronnos, ajh2298), I'm available pretty much any time Thursday or Friday or after then.[/QUOTE]

Thursday night works best for me after 10:00pm est.

When's the best time for you guys to play? I haven't had any contact with you guys.

I'm available daily from 4pm PST-11pm PST, excluding June 8th. I'll either be on CAG, XBL or AIM. Please let me know what time you guys can play.

Best time for me to play probably tommorow around 6PM PST.

I pm'd you guys btw. Transformah;Toper;Alucard

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']When's the best time for you guys to play? I haven't had any contact with you guys.

I'm available daily from 4pm PST-11pm PST, excluding June 8th. I'll either be on CAG, XBL or AIM. Please let me know what time you guys can play.

Best time for me to play probably tommorow around 6PM PST.

I pm'd you guys btw. Transformah;Toper;Alucard[/quote]

We tried contacting you, I sent you a friend request days ago. We tried to play last night but neither of us (3 of us) could connect to any game we created. We can try tonight but I will not be available after 9 pm. 8:30 EST time would be better.

[quote name='PaulDE01']We tried contacting you, I sent you a friend request days ago. We tried to play last night but neither of us (3 of us) could connect to any game we created. We can try tonight but I will not be available after 9 pm. 8:30 EST time would be better.[/QUOTE]

I updated my router firmware, but I'm not sure if that was the problem since none of us could connect to one another. Anyway, Toper and I were able to get in a game last night so hopefully the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, I don't think I can play tonight, unless its about 7 EST or 1 EST. Thursday I can play from 9 EST to 1 EST. I'll send you all a Live message. AzN, can you accept my friend invite?

It looks like my group will get its game in tonight, so far everyone has checked in!!! We are definitely throwing down tonight.
[x] Tha Xecutioner
[x] Darkside Hazuki
[x] javeryh
[x] spmahn

Good luck everyone!

[quote name='Transformah']I updated my router firmware, but I'm not sure if that was the problem since none of us could connect to one another. Anyway, Toper and I were able to get in a game last night so hopefully the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, I don't think I can play tonight, unless its about 7 EST or 1 EST. Thursday I can play from 9 EST to 1 EST. I'll send you all a Live message. AzN, can you accept my friend invite?[/quote]

Yeah Toper sent me a PM through live that said you guys were eventually able to play. If Toper and Azn can play tonight or tomorrow, lets try to schedule a time.

This Alucard has no xbox. I have no idea what this is even relly about. But I would like this opportunity to mention my trade/buy list. I have good ratings. Don't feel obligated I' just trying to earn money.

[quote name='Alucard']This Alucard has no xbox. I have no idea what this is even relly about. But I would like this opportunity to mention my trade/buy list. I have good ratings. Don't feel obligated I' just trying to earn money.[/QUOTE]

WFF

[quote name='ajh2298']Thursday night works best for me after 10:00pm est.[/quote]

Trakan PMed this

Any day after Thursday or Friday is fine with me. After 7 is the best time for me.

Not sure if he meant Thursday and Friday included. You two might want to talk. Anybody heard anything from cronnos?

Hey masked plague and the rest of my group, I'll be back in town tmrw around 4:30-5:00pm. send me a PM or e-mail or something, set it up

[quote name='daphatty']Ok guys. How about we shoot for 8:30 pm tonight (Wednesday)? I'll send a PM to you guys as well.[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, I didn't get in into now. I'm checking XBL to see if you're on and want to play.

[quote name='Transformah']I updated my router firmware, but I'm not sure if that was the problem since none of us could connect to one another. Anyway, Toper and I were able to get in a game last night so hopefully the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, I don't think I can play tonight, unless its about 7 EST or 1 EST. Thursday I can play from 9 EST to 1 EST. I'll send you all a Live message. AzN, can you accept my friend invite?[/QUOTE]

Well, I cannot play at all Thursday. But on Friday, perhaps I can play around 9-10pm PST.

Ours was an epic battle which saw Tha Xecutioner hit with a triple Draw Four that guaranteed Spman's victory. Bravo!

Well played everyone. :applause:

Good luck in the next round, Spman!

Group:

seebelow
Bobbin37
Darth Shide

I will have to withdraw because only 2 are online rightnow and I will not be able to play tomorrow night. Consider yourselfs lucky;)

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Ours was an epic battle which saw Tha Xecutioner hit with a triple Draw Four that guaranteed Spman's victory. [/quote]

What can I say? Uno has it in for me :lol:

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Well, I cannot play at all Thursday. But on Friday, perhaps I can play around 9-10pm PST.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you can't make it Thursday, then you need to give us a DEFINITE time that you can meet for Friday (since we can all make it Thursday). Also, you STILL have not accepted my friend's request, which makes it difficult to correspond with you through xbox live. Please (1) accept our friend's request, (2) give us a solid time that you can meet, and we can all go from there.

Thanks,

Toper

Please see the OP for updated play deadline.
Had to push it back a day so we can get everyone's games in.
That's what I get for choosing a midnight deadline.

bread's done
Back