CAG Username?

Cheapy said in the next website upgrade that there will be options to edit your name.

As of the current website built, the only way to change your name is via super programmer John (and maybe Cheapy?). I think he can only do it within a certain time period.

I wouldn't mind looking into this myself. I made this account quite a few years ago, and have since sort "consolidated" all my various accounts and stuff to one specific username.

You'll be able to change your username when we switch to the new site, but not before then.

[quote name='John']You'll be able to change your username when we switch to the new site, but not before then.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, when exactly is this long rumored and oft delayed switch to the new site going to take place? Any info on the timeline for this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='John']You'll be able to change your username when we switch to the new site, but not before then.[/QUOTE]

When is it coming? next year? :bouncy:

[quote name='confoosious']I heard it will launch at the same time as Bioshock Infinite.[/QUOTE]

Not likely, I'll be busy playing Bioshock Infinite.

But in all seriousness, we're close to being done. Currently in the phase where I'm swapping sleep and the prospect of decent life expectancy to get everything finished up.

[quote name='Scorch']I've been beta testing the new site from my Phantom console, it's quite nice.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back